August Ingame

on BetOnline Crystal Palace over/under for season points is 41.5 under is juiced -140...think it's worth a look.

Props to them for having Premier League O/U lines but boo to the 30 cent spreads.

well i was just about to play Palace +1.5 vs Arse, Palace going to be in for a tough ride. As an Aston Villa supporter can tell you about managers leaving just prior to KO of season things don't shape up very well

I've seen plenty of suggestions for you dylan regarding that cheers emoticon although I enjoy the rants, kinda makes my morning

If someone could help a brother out so when I type colon c h e e r s colon I get a nice beer cheer instead of two champagne glasses ffs.
Bunch of chelsea fans or brighton boys probalby like that shit.

Big game, must be hundreds of people there as opposed to the dozens or so in Norway. I'm gonna buy me a fucking Stromgodset jersey to add to my collection

United, Club America, Stromgodset and if I can find me a Rochdale kit, oh baby

On o2.5
want me to copy and paste my writeup? :)

United backline a disaster. Swans should be good for one. United for 2-3. Also bet Rooney to score.

Last time I won a dutch over, I think Clinton was in office. Played dutch o3 small.

Also played Horn game o2.75 for medium. Trying to get some momentum going here today.

They gonna sell Chicharito?
i'd imagine so, not sure what they'll get for him though. He's no longer a 20 year old with upside. He's mid20's and mediocre. Would love to see Club America buy him to give the big fu to quadalara chivas and sell Jiminiez to Atletico MAdrid which has been rumored, the latter not the former.

oh, to clarify I'm on the Dutch Eredivise over, none of this lower league stuff that will probablyget 7-8 goals in it

Back