August Ingame

See, you guys get it.
Management seems to once again keep down the man. Drove DanAnderson32 away because they don't give the people wha tthey want.

Although I'll exclude JumpOnBoard, as he was kind enough to change the cheers as per request last year or so. But, he seems to have forgotten us.

Hey, wasn't queer eye for the straight guy a big hit on Bravo??? I thin kI'm starting to figure some shit out

:thinking:
smileys-thinking-628160.gif

I will more than likely be okay, yes. But my enjoyment level has been SEVERELY dampered. Its the little things, Steed.

was thinking about going to the dynamo game tonight, but it was too fucking hot. don't hear someone say that too often for a night game, but fuck

someone should just give me the administrator login and let me fix this injustice. Would take 2 fucking minutes.

See, you guys get it.
Management seems to once again keep down the man. Drove DanAnderson32 away because they don't give the people wha tthey want.

its been said if you could find it, that it would be added back

the site with all the emoticons being used shut down and that one hasn't been found at another place, many of us have looked

its been said if you could find it, that it would be added back

the site with all the emoticons being used shut down and that one hasn't been found at another place, many of us have looked

Can someone please make this the new cheers emoticon ffs

post 475 - spent hours finding one, this was tthe best one out there.

I'd be fucking embarrassed if this was my forum to have that emoticon. Should be nuked from orbit really, it's the only way to be sure

See, you guys get it.

<iframe src="http://gfycat.com/ifr/IllustriousCanineArawana" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" width="960" height="540" style="-webkit-backface-visibility: hidden;-webkit-transform: scale(1);" ></iframe>

haha, no. I just watch games on the internet.

If you have a PC just find P2P streams on Acestream or Sopcast, there's more than enough that stream at 1-4mbps. But Mac's aren't fully compatible with Acestream.

You can find 90% of games on wiziwig.tv

But if you end up using Acestream - you should read up on the security flaws and backdoor ports.

Half the time the links are from Russia

I wonder if I can't just find a black box somewhere? A lot of those specialty ethnic channels show soccer as well (Israel, Portugal, etc...)

Live USA - MLS, Soccer
Houston Dynamo/Philadelphia Union 15-August-2014 6:00 PM PST
Total Over 1.5 for Match +116
[Live Game.] Live! 0-0

Someone please ring me for the opener, don't set an alarm and 4:30 is early but I'd like to make it up

Live USA - MLS, Soccer
Houston Dynamo/Philadelphia Union 15-August-2014 6:00 PM PST
Total Over 1.5 for Match +116
[Live Game.] Live! 0-0

haha 90'th min own goal

attachment.php

fuckin hilarious you have to watch the goal

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/VQMsBUoZOeE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back