The live odds on this Milan/PSV game seem a bit strange to me...they have the draw at -140 right now yet have the over 2.5 at -150. Those 2 scenarios can't both be "favored."

The live odds on this Milan/PSV game seem a bit strange to me...they have the draw at -140 right now yet have the over 2.5 at -150. Those 2 scenarios can't both be "favored."

sure they can...it's the same with the ML and the -0.5 they always have a few cents off

sure they can...it's the same with the ML and the -0.5 they always have a few cents off

But the draw would assume that the game remains 1-1. If they have that being the favored outcome, how is another goal also a favored outcome?

Milan happy with draw, PSV know draw is no good so push for another goal.

Yes, I get that. Both outcomes tho (draw, another goal) being favored? Basically the book is just fucking you, I guess that shouldn't be a surprise huh? lol

dude it's simple, they cover themselves with the possibility of 2-2

Well, of course but that's not what the odds imply. 2 more goals in the last 20 mins of a game that's seen 2 goals up until then? I know it can happen, but that isn't how they've set the odds....they are just f'ing the player either way.

Well, of course but that's not what the odds imply. 2 more goals in the last 20 mins of a game that's seen 2 goals up until then? I know it can happen, but that isn't how they've set the odds....they are just f'ing the player either way.

you already said it before, the books are messing around, this is nothing new in the ingame world, there are side bettors and o/u bettors.
smart o/u betters will always not want that push and they wait till the 15min marks as that's when you see a change of lines.

Yeah it can be that, it's people getting too involved after a goal has been scored and not thinking about the odds, which you have just pointed out lol.

you already said it before, the books are messing around, this is nothing new in the ingame world, there are side bettors and o/u bettors.
smart o/u betters will always not want that push and they wait till the 15min marks as that's when you see a change of lines.

Well this is the answer you should have given me the first time then Mike.

:shake:

Back