Stay away game?
This team they are playing has to be trash.. no?
Couldn't tell you wade. Probably best to wait until the lineups are posted, and then ask braves, dylan or Monger - they'll know the quality of the Houston players a lot better than me.

I'd stay away, I know nothing about Connection....but gun to my head, I'd back the Dynamo. They just had a big win vs Seattle. Only issue is their second teamers are not very offensive. But, they should still be the class of the game.

Lol I better stay away
not offensive scares me. Hate unders but will not touch.an over with MLS backups vs a HS team!

yeah, wade Ill look at the Houston lineup.

Only division winner goes through, so every game is important.

<iframe style="width: 1px; height: 1px; border: medium none; position: absolute;" allowtransparency="true" class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" id="twitter-widget-0" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
#LAGalaxy Starting XI v. Cartagines: Penedo; Franklin, González, Opare, Dunivant; Stephens, Sarvas, Mastroeni, Stephens; Keane, Villarreal
— LA Galaxy (@LAGalaxy) August 21, 2013
<script async="" src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script><iframe style="display: none;" allowtransparency="true" id="rufous-sandbox" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

I'm going to take a shot at Tijuana Over 2.5 (-112). I'm guessing they're not going to be content with playing for a low scoring draw two games in a row (especially since they had to travel). Plus, they've got Santos Laguna on deck at home on Friday, so (hopefully) they look to to square this one away early and try to gain an edge on goal differential (plus, this Victoria team doesn't look like it has the type of defense that can handle an attack minded club like Tijuana).

:prayer

Arsenal defense is susceptible. Fenerbeche don't mind coming forward while at home. Think it ends 2-1, btts looks good too.

Neither team has held a clean sheet in months (save Fener in friendly against lower division Turkish team)

This is CL how you are comparing is the typical joe public analysis. You can't do that just because what happens in domestic play doesn't translate into Europe play. Go ask the Europa players.

yesterday the game that had the most goals was the game that most thought would finish 1-0.

Back