Well, after your I saw your Palmeiras win the other day, thought I might take a shot at something crazy like that, but didn't...

hahaha dude this is the way to go, just sit and be patient and you'll spot a good one. I mean for your bankroll, even if it's $20 why not!?

Think they were right around +900 @ HT.

yup I was confident they would come back but thought it would be a draw. I knew one of these two games would be a draw but wasn't expecting Espanyol to make that crazy comeback. I laid way too much on Celta Vigo when I should of played o2.5

hahaha dude this is the way to go, just sit and be patient and you'll spot a good one. I mean for your bankroll, even if it's $20 why not!?
Actually, I've been heeding your advice about betting in game the past week and... let's just say it's been going very well. : )

Actually, I've been heeding your advice about betting in game the past week and... let's just say it's been going very well. : )

nice man you got to have a feel of the league and the lines and you'll catch yourself with some massive odds. Obviously you have to be very disciplined though :)

I'm going to take a stab at Velez ML and -0.5 @ 3.04

nice man you got to have a feel of the league and the lines and you'll catch yourself with some massive odds. Obviously you have to be very disciplined though :)

I'm going to take a stab at Velez ML and -0.5 @ 3.04
Well, I'm more of a totals bettor, so I'll never catch super crazy odds, but with so many of my games always landing on '2', I've just been waiting until the total drops to a more favorable number and then taking a shot. It's been a pretty unreal run the past few days...

Good luck with Velez.

:shake:

1-0 Cordoba, can you believe the 1H o/u was at o0.5 at the 15th minute mark? I saw 1.95
Argentina usually opens at 0.75 (unless Newell's or Rafaela are involved), so it's not that surprising. Hit the Velez total at around the same time before...

[TABLE="class: linesTbl"]
<tbody>[TR="class: linesAlt2"]
[TD]318138700-1
[/TD]
[TD]2:12pm 19-Aug-13[/TD]
[TD]19-Aug-13[/TD]
[TD]Soccer
1H Total
[/TD]
[TD]All Boys Floresta/Velez Sarsfield (O 0.5) for 1st Half.
[Live! 0-0]
[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]+104[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]100.00[/TD]
[TD="align: right"] 104.00[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesAlt1"]
[TD]318138808-1
[/TD]
[TD]2:14pm 19-Aug-13[/TD]
[TD]19-Aug-13[/TD]
[TD]Soccer
1H Total
[/TD]
[Live! 0-0]
[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]+114[/TD]
[TD="align: right"] 114.00[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Argentina usually opens at 0.75 (unless Newell's or Rafaela are involved), so it's not that surprising. Hit the Velez total at around the same time before...

[TABLE="class: linesTbl"]
<tbody>[TR="class: linesAlt2"]
[TD]318138700-1
[/TD]
[TD]2:12pm 19-Aug-13[/TD]
[TD]19-Aug-13[/TD]
[TD]Soccer
1H Total
[/TD]
[Live! 0-0]
[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]+104[/TD]
[TD="align: right"] 104.00[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesAlt1"]
[TD]318138808-1
[/TD]
[TD]2:14pm 19-Aug-13[/TD]
[TD]19-Aug-13[/TD]
[TD]Soccer
1H Total
[/TD]
[Live! 0-0]
[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]+114[/TD]
[TD="align: right"] 114.00[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

nice work there :)
got to pick up those leagus where we have an advantage. One thing I do notice though is that pinny has a tendency to keep 1h totals longer for those that will hit late. I noticed that today with Rayo and a few more this weekend. You can cash in 5.00 or more on those

oh dear, i hate to say it but i placed a bet yesterday....two intact had Waterloo 1H ML and I was stupid enough to take o1.25 in game...of course it finishes 0-0
There was something fishy about that game from the beginning. I saw Over 3.5 @ -110 in the afternoon, and then it dropped to around Over 2.5 -120 just before kickoff. So considering how much money it takes to drop a line that significantly, and the fact that max I think is only around 350...

:thinking:

There was something fishy about that game from the beginning. I saw Over 3.5 @ -110 in the afternoon, and then it dropped to around Over 2.5 -120 just before kickoff. So considering how much money it takes to drop a line that significantly, and the fact that max I think is only around 350...

:thinking:

what most people don't realize is that the CSL is made up of a bunch of amateur players, I don't believe they are paid professionals!!!
so the consistency is not there and I know favourites are based solely on the standings. I've seen a shit load of underdogs win straight up because it's pretty much a crap shoot.

Back