Theres a friendly starting at 10AM EST

I know nothing about football,I know even less about Indonesian and Phillipino football,but wtf have Indonesia done to be laying 2 bucks in this shitshow?
Throwing a dart at the Phillipinos +1 @ +140

Can't stand how Tim Howard reacts. Does that all the time.. not saying he is wrong but enough of that crap.

good job Jozy too bad your post match interview with ESPN was dumb....you are giving Bob Bradley credit for what this current team is doing???

In Game YTD: 7-4-1, +0.63

Wednesday:

8/14/2013 6:30 PM Brazil Soccer 54 Vasco de Gama (BRA-A)/Santos SP (BRA-A)* Over 2½ -104
8/14/2013 6:30 PM Brazil Soccer 451 Figueirense (BRA-B)/Guaratingueta (BRA-B)* Over 2½ -125
8/14/2013 8:15 PM South America Soccer
251 Lanus (Copa-Sud)/Racing Club (Copa-Sud)* Over 2 +112

:prayer

Sorry been very busy but I just set up a league. The league name is cappingthegame (if it matters all lower case). It did not ask for a password so let me know if you have problems joining.

Yahoo has changed it's format and added 4 bench spots in addition to the starting 11 and given an additional $50 million in salary cap space. The good thing is that if one of your starters does not play he is automatically replaced by a substitute. You also choose a team captain every week and his points count double. Make sure your captain is playing because I don't believe he can be replaced as far as captain status goes so I believe you would lose out on double points.

I think they make a mistake increasing the salary cap to $150 million total as everyone probably goes very cheap on the bench spots and stacks their starting XI.

Also please note Chelsea and Aston Villa play twice in gameweek one. Also of note if you haven't noticed is that Rotoworld as started coverage of the Premier League.
Good stuff AK. Hopefully enough of us sign up to get the competitive juices flowing...

:cheers:

has Jozy been taking free kicks for a while?

PDC may be willing to deviate from his all 100% right sided attacks if Jozy is strong up the middle, interesting to watch this year

I honestly don't remember him ever taking them( and the announcer kind of alluded to it). If it was a shot attempt I thought it was usually Dempsey, but he wasn't very effective. Great weapon if Altidore can start putting those on targets

He did look good today, but Bradley I thought was really great. He is turning into a real solid player, makes everything go for US.

Bradley was great the other night for Roma against Chelsea, he was bossing the middle of the field the whole first half.

Sorry been very busy but I just set up a league. The league name is cappingthegame (if it matters all lower case). It did not ask for a password so let me know if you have problems joining.

Yahoo has changed it's format and added 4 bench spots in addition to the starting 11 and given an additional $50 million in salary cap space. The good thing is that if one of your starters does not play he is automatically replaced by a substitute. You also choose a team captain every week and his points count double. Make sure your captain is playing because I don't believe he can be replaced as far as captain status goes so I believe you would lose out on double points.

I think they make a mistake increasing the salary cap to $150 million total as everyone probably goes very cheap on the bench spots and stacks their starting XI.

Also please note Chelsea and Aston Villa play twice in gameweek one. Also of note if you haven't noticed is that Rotoworld as started coverage of the Premier League.

Prompts me for a password to join when I go in

I'm probably going to wrap up the in-game picks after tonight, so let's go out a winner...

In Game YTD: 8-6-1, -0.54

Brazil - Serie A, Soccer
Sao Paulo/Atletico Paranaense 15-August-2013 3:29 PM PST
Total Over 2.5 for Game -111

*2 UNITS*

*Atletico PR's got the highest goal per game average on the road in Serie A @ 4.00 (2.00 GF, 2.00 GA), so they should be in full on attack mode in this one, especially considering Sao Paulo's missing some key pieces on defense for tonight's game (starting RB Douglas, starting CB Paulo Miranda, and starting defensive MF Denilson). As for Sao Paulo, not the greatest start to the season (to say the least), but that offensive capability is still there (albeit somewhat dormant), and they should be able to catch APR on the counter on more than one occasion tonight (APR have yet to keep a clean sheet on the road this season, and have allowed themselves to be scored upon by offensive lightweights such as Portuguesa and AMG).

I capped it pretty much at exactly 3, with both teams likely to score at least one goal each, and each team with a slightly better than 50/50 chance at a 2nd, so let's hope they come through...

:prayer

Yea I'll enter my pick by kickoff...wanna take a look at the schedule down the line first.

Hopefully this lasts longer than the survivor contest last season that lasted a whole week lol.

Morning Fellas :cheers:
Been about the busiest 2 week stretch of work for me in years. Winding down to an end though, so I can plop my fat ass on the couch and make some fucking money this weekend.

Gonna look over today's card and see if I can find us some losers today :hang:

Still waiting for ManUK's cricket picks to click!

Let's go with Midtjylland/Brondby o2.5 (-110) today.
This year the mighty midgets have been pretty stingy on defense, but it's only 4 games in, and both teams are starting to feel their way offensively. Last year, Midtjylland games averaged nearly 3 goals ppg, and I suspect they will get a few in this game. Hopefully Brondby have one in them, as that would help, but home team could put up 3 themselves against one of the poorer defensive sides. Home seem to win at even money seems too easy....I'm suspicious

Back