Early play for tomorrow:
Liverpool/Stoke o2.75 (+114)

Stoke determined to play 'better looking football'. But, have a shit manager, and going against a strong home side. Liverpool created the most chances of any team in the premier league last year. Sure, no Suarez, but Aspas had a nice preseason, and Sturridge is certainly capable. Early games tend not to go over, but come on, excitement of the first game of the year, both teams should be up for it.
:cheers:

<code id="strikethroughResult">Sorry if I haven't posted in your thread for this weekend, it's nothing personal I̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶</code> I can't see anymore plays at this time. Gl everyone.

bill,
thoughts on Pool this year? Big things are expected of Coutinho, can Lucas stay healthy? What is the general buzz around Anfield about Suarez

Coutinho going to be on the shortlist for young player of the year (high hopes), Lucas hopefully can get back to being the player he was and I think Suarez is staying for another year.

Liverpool team to play Stoke: Mignolet, Johnson, Enrique, Toure, Agger, Lucas, Henderson, Gerrard, Coutinho, Aspas, Sturridge.

ef3a885248915c312b79077008d9772d.600x

Back