police-horse-tramples-on-steward-after-preston-1-blackpool-0.jpg

Morning fellas :cheers:

Looks like not much going on until League Cup games this afternoon, which are always so predictable :)

But, we're on the cricket today :cheers: Could be a pretty nice pay day if we hit this trixie :cheers:

yeah, if I had access to markets, I would love cricket. Had S Africa +107 pre game, could buy Sri Lanka +188 now....seems lots of small profits to always be made in cricket.

not watching today - actually it is on espn too which I can watch, but I have too much shit going on. can't be leaving cricket streams open if I'm not at my desk.

[TABLE="class: commsTable, width: 630"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD="align: right"]0.6
[/TD]
[TD="width: 100%"]Tsotsobe to Dilshan, FOUR, back of a length ball pitching outside off stump, and Dilshan does it again, with another dilscoop over his head that goes through the fine leg region for a boundary
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="colspan: 2"]Rajneesh Gupta: "In previous 21 chases of 150+ on Sri Lankan soil, only two have been successful. 18 losses and one tie."
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="width: 30, align: right"]0.5
[/TD]
[TD="width: 100%"]Tsotsobe to Dilshan, FOUR, short of a length ball pitching outside off. Dilshan gets forward and plays a 'dilscoop' over his head for another boundary. Dilshan seems to have got the measure of the pitch
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="width: 30, align: right"]0.4
[/TD]
[TD="width: 100%"]Tsotsobe to Dilshan, SIX, short ball from Tsotsobe and Dilshan gets on the back foot and slams this behind square for a 78-meter six. What a way to get off the mark!

Ive just texted him and told hom to pitch it the fuck up,make em drive
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Matthews,a big wicket

[TABLE="class: inningsTable, width: 630"]
<tbody>[TR="class: inningsRow"]
[/TR]
[TR="class: inningsHead, bgcolor: #D9EFFD"]
[TD]Bowling[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]O[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]M[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]R[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]W[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]Econ[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #FFFFFF"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: inningsRow"]
[TD][/TD]
[TD="class: playerName"]LL Tsotsobe[/TD]
[TD="class: bowlingDetails, align: right"]4[/TD]
[TD="class: bowlingDetails, align: right"]0[/TD]
[TD="class: bowlingDetails, align: right"]49[/TD]
[TD="class: bowlingDetails, align: right"]0[/TD]
[TD="class: bowlingDetails, align: right"]12.25

[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Is okay, it's only money right :shake: Plus, still have a chance for the double and that is plus money.

Gonna watch United game today, haven't seen them play in fucking months now. Everyone else I've seen play except them it seems. No Rooney though :( I'm gonna be real bummed when he gets shipped off to chelski, almost as bad as shitty. he's my favorite player.

yeah its half twelve your time,I had a feeling about that game ,it looked too good to be true when saffers were good sunday,It was the same again today..I would of defo been aboard with you mate even tho I felt funny about it but we have the double header going on here,1st ones at HT right now
I thought rooney was sposed to play in this game tonight

well, United don't have much to replace him. Been striking out at transfers. Man City got well better, Chelsea looks good. United without Rooney will be worse off for sure, and they have no attacking cm. I know you don't like premier league, but I still do and if they fall behind Spurs, would never hear the end of it by a acertain someone.

hahaa :p

Its just the money,Im sure Id be the same about the NFL and MLB if I lived in your garage :D

Have they prove Manziel received any money yet ?

Nah, no proof yet. He'll get away with it this year. FFS, Cam NEwton received suitcases full of money. REggie Bush too. NCAA is a fucking joke.
And yeah, I hate NFL - don't watch those boring cunts at all. I like MLB though. But that's because I can play baseball a little bit, so can appreciate it. I'm not 6'6, 285 lbs and running no 4.6 40. Those guys in nfl are freaks.

Back