1st off in the International game,South Africa should be favs there...got my Saffer money yesterday tho when they battered the Lankans again,probably not going back to the well there.

Surrey/Somerset is lined quite differently there than the lines in Uk...expect that line to skew with Somerset money and come into line with the English books,we have Surrey Even money and Somerset laying 125.Thats a great game,really close and TBH could go either way,will be worth watching and the weather is set fair...Somerset probably the better all round outfit but something about Surrey after years horrific death makes me wanna stay away.

Northants/Durham... Durham better side,should be favourites...theyll be on the ticket.

Hampshire/Lancashire..Billy call me homer here,Lancs got a great bowling attack and Hampshire so reliant on Carberry its not funny,big value on Lancs(that doesnt usually happen)

Notts/Essex...2 big hitting teams here,if the weathers good this will be a high scoring game,Notts have 2 guys in the England team and Im not 100% sure they are going to be released to play in this,I cannot find any news atm,Im not sure about this game yet

This is my donation for this afternoon,pays +230,but lets be honest,it doesnt really matter what it pays

[TABLE="width: 1109"]
<tbody id="betsContent" style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;">[TR="class: multiple part exp, bgcolor: #D8DCDF"]
[TD="class: description fixed-odds"]Lechia Gdansk vs Jagiellonia Bialystock
Over/Under 2.5 Goals - Over
[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]1/1[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]--[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Open[/TD]
[TD="class: shadow-right, align: center"]--[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: multiple part exp, bgcolor: #D8DCDF"]
[TD="class: empty shadow-bottom-left, align: center"][/TD]
[TD="class: description fixed-odds shadow-bottom"]KSV Superfund vs Hartberg
Over/Under 2.5 Goals - Over
[/TD]
[TD="class: shadow-bottom, align: center"]13/20[/TD]
[TD="class: shadow-bottom, align: center"]--[/TD]
[TD="class: shadow-bottom, align: center"]Open[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

LOL
Well, I donated too. I've got the Polish over doubled with the home team win in Austria. couldn't double the over
:cheers:

Got fucked yesterday x 2
Was running hot and played two overs
Debrechen o2.75
Chelsea o2.75

Both landed on 2, so :hang: fuck all. Gonna tread lightly this week, last week I won quite a bit, so I'm definitely due to lose some back

Oh, thought you were gonna pass on SAfrica? I like the Durham/Lancs bets. May just do them for a double.

Bunch of guys I bet with think Swans gonna do United in first match.
tbh, this is the least I have seen of United in the offseason play. Hardly any regs playing, hardly any friendles. See they have one tomorrow against AIK, but that may be a shit fest.
Guess the community shield game could be decent.
Swans looking good so far though.

The only reason Im not onboard again is theyve absolutely hammered the Lankans the last 2 games and Ive been on both times,I did post it yesterday but you were at church giving it that :prayer and Im a bit cautious about going to the well to often.

okay, well these games tomorrow. May need to deposit later on. I hate Bovada though, payout slow as shit. Last withdrawl was a few months back, took nearly 6 weeks to get my money. I left a few hundy in there and burned it up and said fuck those guys.

yeah fuck them,and fuck that,youre countries gaming laws are a joke,but thats old news
wait to see if 5dime do something,they should do

btw,if you didnt know,tonights tv league cup game,is a pretty big game in the context of league cup 1st round games.
These 2 hate each other,quite possible a full house.Should be a belting atmosphere.

gonna do me tea,be back to this nil nil draw around half time

GL

Had no idea Preston and Blackpool didn't get along. Blackpool have anyone left on their team even? Everything I read says it's gonna be a long year over there for them

Violence
On 6 May 1978, at a concert by The Vibrators in Preston, a young man from Preston was stabbed to death during clashes between Preston and Blackpool fans. In 1996 there were 78 arrests when serious disorder broke out when the clubs met at Deepdale and pubs were trashed in Preston. The match was played on a Friday night and broadcast live on Sky. This derby saw significant disorder – including several pitch invasions – and was dubbed the “Night of Shame” by both the Lancashire Evening Post and the Blackpool Gazette.
Another fan died, this time of natural causes, on 17 April 1999. Kevin Halliwell, a 47-year-old lifelong Blackpool fan, collapsed just minutes before kick-off at Deepdale and died before reaching the Royal Preston Hospital.
Despite there being no match between the two clubs since 2000, the rivalry between the two sets of fans reignited itself on 2 September 2006, when a mini-riot broke out on Preston railway station between Blackpool fans returning from their match at Millwall and local Preston fans returning from an England match in Manchester. Bottles, cans and signs were hurled as the two sets of fans fought each other, and two British Transport Police officers were injured in what the police described as a large-scale disorder.
Blackpool were promoted to the Championship at the end of the 2006–07 season, winning the play-off final at Wembley. Promotion ensured that the rivalry with Preston North End would once again happen on the pitch with each club being in the Championship in the 2007–08 season. In June 2007, following threats from Blackpool and Preston hooligans to cause mayhem when the two clubs meet, Preston’s top police officer, Chief Superintendent Mike Barton, warned that “The history of these derbies means we will have to have a significant policing operation both at Deepdale and Bloomfield Road.” This led to the police making plans for “significant operations” at the two matches involving the clubs. In November 2007 Blackpool police warned football hooligans not to attend the match in Preston on 8 December 2007. The Blackpool Gazette reported on 17 November 2007, how comments on a message board used by the Blackpool Muckers hooligan firm claimed that Blackpool fans were planning to infiltrate the home stands at the Deepdale stadium in Preston, with members of the Preston hooligan firm also posting threats. The match had already been moved forward to a 12:30 pm kick off at the request of the police in an attempt to avoid violence and local pubs told not to open until 12:00 pm and not to serve alcohol until 12:30 pm, the same time as the kick off.
Blackpool won the match 1–0. However, the day saw outbreaks of violence in both Preston and Blackpool. A huge police operation saw 300 police officers on duty outside Deepdale and in Preston city centre while 19 people were arrested. Blackpool fans arriving at Preston railway station went through airport-style security scanners to check for potential weapons. Blackpool hooligans went on a rampage smashing windows and ripping seats out of specially chartered buses laid on to transport them from the railway station to Deepdale, causing thousands of pounds worth of damage. Nine people were arrested. Later that same day, a group of about 30 Preston hooligans attacked a pub in Blackpool in “revenge” throwing bins and bottles at the pub while staff and customers were inside.
The return fixture on 15 March 2008 at Bloomfield Road, was marred by racist and homophobic chanting. Nine Blackpool fans were immediately banned from the stadium for twelve months. Two fans were arrested at the match on suspicion of racial disorder. Blackpool F.C. and the police said they would be investigating whether to ban any additional fans. Some Preston fans were accused of homophobic chants and some Blackpool fans accused of racist chants. The Football Association stated that they were awaiting the Referees report before making a decision about whether to take any action.
Three Blackpool fans were arrested at Deepdale on 13 February 2010, when two flares were lit on the Kop during the 0–0 draw.
While Blackpool fans travelled to Wembley for their 2010 Championship play-off Final with Cardiff City on 22 May 2010, Preston fans hung a banner over a flyover on the M55 saying “Forever In Our Shadow”. Then on 7 May 2011, a plane flew twice over Deepdale with trailing banners taunting Preston for their relegation from The Championship. The aircraft trailed two banners over the stadium reading: “Poor Lttle Preston Enjoy League One” and “We Are Superior, Love Blackpool FC.” Preston manager Phil Brown called the stunt “distasteful”, adding, “if I had a gun I would have shot the plane down”. The club however reacted by taking the stunt in good humour issuing a statement saying: “We can see the funny side of the joke and accept that with any setback you will always have opposition supporters ready to poke fun.”
Three days later on 12 May, in an episode of the Channel 4 quiz show Countdown, the conundrum ‘PNECRISIS’ appeared at the show’s conclusion, a deliberate reference put in by the show’s producer, Damian Eadie, a lifelong Blackpool fan.

1098060_10201541515197109_2049705240_n.jpg

Greetings soccer gurus... Off work today, looking for some action. Anything good in soccer that's starting up sometime in the next couple hours?

later mate

KK,I dont think theres much going tonight ?
but you might have an English game on tv over there,monger knows the channel number

League cup should be on channel 620, directv. Karl, not seeing much right now for the afternoon, but concacaf champions league starts tomorrow or Wednesday.

later mate

KK,I dont think theres much going tonight ?
but you might have an English game on tv over there,monger knows the channel number

Yeah...I've been trying to find some games on the betting board today and no luck. I checked almost every country lol... Seems to be a lot going on tomorrow though.

Are we sure this Madley character is a real mincer,hes rob madleys little brother and if hes anything like him them odds a v wrong,this only the start of his 3rd year in the league by the look of it

Back