yeah braves, I stopped betting baseball altogether. Notices my results were dramatically improved.
Now my bets gonna be:
60% soccer
30% college football
the rest on cricket, golf or futures. I still like betting hockey too, but I don't win, so may stop that too.

yeah braves, I stopped betting baseball altogether. Notices my results were dramatically improved.
Now my bets gonna be:
60% soccer
30% college football
the rest on cricket, golf or futures. I still like betting hockey too, but I don't win, so may stop that too.

big cricket,tues/weds and thursday
good times too for you mate,like between 10am and 1 pm

I don't play MLS games very often, but I do like Houston tonight. It is hot as fuck down here today, and even though the game starts late, teams tend to wear down late. Houston getting a few guys back in their lineup too, this is a pretty big game. -115 is a very good line, imo.

Mineirão (<small>Portuguese pronunciation: </small>[minejˈɾɐ̃w]), officially Estádio Governador Magalhães Pinto (Governor Magalhães Pinto Stadium) established in 1965 in Belo Horizonte, is the largest football stadium in the state of Minas Gerais, Brazil, and the second largest in the country, after Maracanã. It served as a venue in the 2013 FIFA Confederations Cup, and it will be a host stadium for the 2014 FIFA World Cup

300px-Novo_mineir%C3%A3o_a%C3%A9rea.jpg

It was honestly too fucking hot to stay in the pool all that long today. After about 45 minutes, I had to get out because of the heat.

oh ya, what I did instead of baseball betting to keep my interest is I played in 7 fantasy baseball leagues this year. One big money league, and 4 $100-$150 leagues. So I do still follow baesball, but no fucking way I'm betting games every night.

Is it the ashes? I see a lot of talk about that, but I thought that was an international tourney?

we all prob got the same feed,just with different dudes talking over it,mines in English but they are nowhere near the ground,or Brazil for that matter

it was a pre season game
I was amazed how great the venue was inside,real good atmosphere ,for what was an exhibiton game really,we knew no different tho,cause none of us ever been to a basketball game before

it was a pre season game
I was amazed how great the venue was inside,real good atmosphere ,for what was an exhibiton game really,we knew no different tho,cause none of us ever been to a basketball game before
Dudes are much faster when u watch them live, freak athletes

I didnt even know what I was doing,there was a bloke infront of me ordering allsorts,so I just told the kid,I`ll have what hes having

yeah rice and chilli and stuff,was good experience for us,we was well off the tourist traps like we love to do,sat on the street side

Dudes are much faster when u watch them live, freak athletes
yeah,Dixie state,I think they was playing,they had this real little dude,white kid,was excellent watching him cause he had all the skill but was so much smaller,kinda like that white dude from either butler or marquette I think

Back