theres 100s of satellites up there broadcasting all over the world,they are set at different degrees over the world,they broadcast beams into the specified country....hence why I cant get the direct tv satellite,its positioned at 110w and I cant see it,even with a 1m dish...its over the horizon,all the european countries bascially have their own satellites.So you need a big dish and one that moves,they have a motor and you move it via the remote to the satellite you want.The sats up there for Europe are mainly

sky uk 28.2 E
Sky Italy 13 E
Germany and holland 19 and 23 E
Scandanavia all around 1w to 5E

Yeah G,everything,its not just one guy tho,theres 100s of lads doing it,so you can have a look through them all and see whos got the packages youre after

Hugh, how has PSG looked? I know they are down, but looking at a possible HT wager.
Meh, the majority of the game's being played in midfield right now, and Bordeaux's really only had that one chance. Lavezzi just had a great chance going in at goal all alone and got his feet all tangled up (dumbass) and couldn't get off the shot. PSG should net one, but not sure about this going over...

wade Id take the U 2.5 in both them mls games,but who wants to watch football hoping nothing happens
wouldnt bet on a friendly

I go in a subway wanting one of those $2.99 footlongs I see on the adverts,it turns out to be $7 and Ive been shafted again,so I think fuck it and lob the rest of a jackson in a jar

:goal:
1-1

put your zip in here

http://www.dishpointer.com/

change the drop down bar to 110w direct tv,thatll show you where the sat is,look out of your window and youll see your neighbours dishes pointing that way

ya I have dish up here

it's iffy depending on the weather because I am right at the limit it's coverage map

usually its good in summer but once winter comes and it's cloudy it's down about 10% of the time

oh I am not 100% sure I'd have to go look

I didn't set it up, it's bigger than our local one here which I think is 24, but it doesn't look out of place

ya looking at those my guess is its 33

it works 95% of the time, only thing we really need it for is NCAA sports

canadian providers have everything else

my honest answer g,is that it prob just needs a tiny realignment...thats all....if its fine except for heavy rain,its usually not spot on...if its easy to get to theres signal meters that are less than $10 and its v easy to do,it whistles,v simple
one of your mates or work colleagues prob has one,if youre still working ?

red card heerenveen

Back