Damn, sorry about talking you guys into this Dodger total. A 2-1 game with a handful of hits is one thing, but this...

Good luck the rest of the night.

They heard ManUK was back.

There are currently 72 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 71 guests)

Holy shit do I see a lot of overs that I like tomorrow. Going to church early, so I'm going to have to send some of these in tonight. Brb.

I don't play MLS games very often, but I do like Houston tonight. It is hot as fuck down here today, and even though the game starts late, teams tend to wear down late. Houston getting a few guys back in their lineup too, this is a pretty big game. -115 is a very good line, imo.
:goal: :goal: :goal:

wtmf field they playing on here. Fucking baseball stadium with grass over infield? :hang: Matri shoulda scored there

Yeah, Sounders gonna have EJ, Martins and Dempsey up top. That's pretty good. Think Dempsey may be getting paid more than the entire Dynamo team ffs

still think 8m is bonkers

I know the Sounders get good crowds and he becomes most profitable American, but he's getting paid more than most players in Europe at big clubs, I think I saw at Man United only Rooney/RVP make more

Yeah, Sounders pull some serious crowds. Not sure how they can afford it all, but honestly probably awesome for MLS and US soccer. Dempsey was fantastic for Fulham and USMNT. I dunno, lots of money. Should be fun. Buddy of mine just posted FB pics of Dempsey at Seattle game tonight. Looked like it was pretty lively

For ManUK - here is my early morning trixie....this one gonna hit and pays good
[TABLE="class: Grid"]
<tbody>[TR="class: NonAlt"]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: NonAlt"]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]Pending[/TD]
[TD]8/4/13 8:00am Denmark Soccer 241 Viborg (DEN)/Odense BK (DEN) Over 2½ -133* [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]Pending[/TD]
[TD]8/4/13 5:00am Japan Soccer 1761 Yokohama FC (JPN-2) -102* <small>vs</small> Giravanz Kitakyushu (JPN-2) [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]Pending[/TD]
[TD]8/4/13 5:30am Russia Soccer 157 CSKA Moscow (RUS-P)/Rubin Kazan (RUS-P) Over 2½ +116*
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

:cheers:

:rofl:
[TABLE="class: lines"]
<tbody>[TR="class: linesRow"]
[TD]91 T.Woods wins Bridgestone Invitational
[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="M1_0" size="4"> -3300 [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesRowBot"]
[TD]12:05PM
[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]92 Field wins Bridgestone Invitational[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="M2_0" size="4"> +2150 [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

yeah, they've got most of their starters. Hell, even saw Keane warming up
They are much the better side right now

Juve is just a mediocre side without Pirlo. Fucking Napoli can win this shit if Pirlo got hurt. Or Fiorentina even.

manuk, and bll woudl you go to this if free

[video=youtube;jTHpzddy8aI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTHpzddy8aI[/video]

lo,No B,I wouldnt go if all the drink and grub was free either :)

1/2 so far dy...hope the other gets the dough back
I have nothing today early,Im waiting on the Derby/Blackburn bookings,I dont know why its such a big price....Attwell not the most consistent bloke.
Big day in the cricket here but am real near the ground and looks like rain could ruin the day...hopefully it stays away,weve had some funny weather conditions the past month or so here....really hot and humid then quick flash storms.

Sorry Kyle,I refuse to read that thread again,it makes me sad mate,theres bigger problems in the world buddy.

Yeah mate,last week or so I was reading the forum.
Truth is.. I get pissed off with football(the real footballl :) ) and then when I start betting losers I become more disinterested,then something else took up a lot of my time and I didnt have much time to contribute much(not that its much anyway) then I remembered how much I enjoy talking shit with the lads when watching sport.
We are gonna win a few quid..... but not off of football,thats for sure... :)

BTW real glad to see youre still around,I thought you may have left,I hope to learn even more form you during the Ncaaf season

nb; Im sorry if I offended anyone with that post,but thats how it really is,people need to stand back and take a deep breath,then realise its nothing and stop fueling the media to serve such shit up.

Last edited:
Straight Bet
Please select your wager.

Cricket Other Sports Money Line
Twenty20 Matches
Sun 8/4 801 South Africa +130
9:30AM 802 Sri Lanka -150
Caribbean Premier League
Sun 8/4 873 Jamaica Tallawahs -145
3:00PM 874 Antigua Hawksbills +105
Sun 8/4 875 St Lucia Zouks +125
8:00PM 876 Guyana Amazon Warriors -165

right mate,no I can read it fine,maybe check back late monday,the Englsih lines should be up then,they have carribean lines so I guess they will have the English t/20 lines up later
btw South Africa are too big there,it should be closer,the betting

Never really have followed cricket. Will watch highlights every now and then when we get the sky sports feeds over here.

Back