Good to see you back posting - I've heard good things from the others since I joined last summer.

:shake:

5dimes, and have a local, but local football lines is shit..

5 dimes wont give me a total to parlay on Brazil game

I did,but not finished it yet,I was liking the scrubs a little today....not finished yet tho for sure,but it doesnt really matter,cant buy a baseball winner

Hard to tell in those pics...I heard you and bill say you don't like HD, I'm spoiled I can't stand watching sports in non hd

nah I wasnt saying I didnt like it mate,just I wouldnt pay the extra they charge for it

the foreign football tv I get is a diff thing,I get all the HD for one price

tonight is a real huge game for oakland

Do u get college football on your TV, or do u have to stream it...I'm assuming you get espn

its a tricky subject,cause yer of course we did for years mate,but the channel that hosted the games in Europe finished on friday,the end

so nobody knows for sure whats going to happen in the next 3 weeks,obviosuly they were the same feeds that you watch over there,just hosted on a european tv station.

We dont know if anyones going to show the games and CGD etc etc

hopefully something somewhere cause Im not paying the ridiculous amount espn player wants

oh right,yeah yeah
this is a bit diff how it works

you connect via the internet to someone elses sat box,and use there card to decrypt the pictures

Anyone have thoughts on MLS phi/Chi, NY/kc or real Madrid/everton?

Just TV matches I will be watching. Might as well wager lol

Back