ok Pinny back and running.

i'm taking Sparta Rotterdam 1H ML, they are playing the PSV Youth Squad who are composed of mainly u23 lol

Okay boys, I have a boat load of errands to run and figure I may as well get them done early since none of my games wants to score any goals.
Be back later today - hopefully with plenty more losers to post :cheers:

hmmm I think I have to play Celtic -1.5 @ 2.05 vs Ross County...I don't think they could lose at home opening day could they?

its only a 2 hour or so ride,fuck him
I hope he had plenty of drinks and rest,you know how tired them little warriors can get.

Wow, Portsmouth is down to League Two now? They'll be playing in Blue Square next season at this rate...

Wow, Portsmouth is down to League Two now? They'll be playing in Blue Square next season at this rate...
We,Stockport County,were less than 10 years ago pushing for promotion play off spot to the premier league,now we are playing regional football,in the 6th tier of English football.
Things change

Im sad

on a plus note,I think 11/2 for County to win the Blue Square North,is the football bet of the season.

Well it seems PSV and Ajax will be the big boys yet again with the transfers of key players of opponents leaving wonder how the scoring will be.

Back