August 2015 - July 2016 Soccer Picks

Soccer August 2015 - July 2016 Overall 257W-232L-70P +12.47 units (52.55%)

Look mates

Rennes PK (+124) to bet 1 unit

This is a tough one to cap, but after looking over it, I can only conclude that Nice has historically not done very well in the Coupe de France. They've lost in the Round of 64 for for four straight years now, 3 of those in extra time (but going 0-0 into ET). Also, very important that Rennes has lost one road game all year, and that was the first game of the season. I see them hanging in there, and at + money they are certainly worth it.

Sporting Gijon +127 to bet 1 unit

Not a lot in this, the home team has won every match but one since 2009. Lafita out on a red card for Getafe, tied for most goals on the team.

No one should be really betting these games, but here we are.

Look mates

Stoke PK (+108) to bet 1 unit

I am not sure why Liverpool is a rather large favorite on the road here. Stoke has been consistent all year long at home, while Liverpool have been far from it on the road. Liverpool has to prove to me that they can score before I am making them favorites on the road.

Genoa +133 to bet 1 unit

These teams are both pretty shit, but Sampdoria has been the whipping boys on the road this year. Genoa is on a bad run at home as well, but they are historically quite consistent. I think at + money they are worth the risk.

Nice job 1987...Seems everywhere I look, everyone is on the under in the Genoa-Sampdoria game. I only watch EPL but I will probably bet a few bucks on the over as a contrarian play. GL

GL man, I don't really play totals tho. I can easily see one of these 2 shitty teams giving up a bunch

nice hit on the over catfood, can't say that about my picks today :enraged:

hope Stoke can pull it together

Rough start to the week :cigarguy:

Manchester City +101 to bet 1 unit

I really can't think of a good reason why Man City won't take this easily. Goodison Park has far from struck fear into the heart of its visitors this year.

Udinese +129 to bet 1 unit

Udinese just beat Atalanta at home last month 3-1 in the Coppa Italia, and it was complete domination. Udinese's last appearance at home ended in a 4-0 loss to Inter, I expect them to bounce back

Juventus -2 (+111) to bet 1 unit

Juventus has struggled in the last couple of years in Verona, but thats been far from the case in Turin. The last game was 4-0, the one before that was 6-1. Juventus had a rough start in league play, but its clear they've turned that around and are looking to dominating Serie A again, they've won 7 in a row now.

Inter +126 to bet 1 unit

I feel like it hasn't been noticed that Inter is at the top of the league, and they have steadily rolling through the league.

Napoli -1 (-139) to win 1 unit

I said a couple of months ago I think Napoli could win the league, I still hold by that. Napoli is great at home, they've lost in 2 games in the last year and they've both been to Lazio. While Torino on the other hand has lost all but 3 games on the road this season, most by multiple goal margins.

Barcelona -2.5 (-125) to win 1 unit

Espanyol gonna hold them goalless again? I doubt it.

I agree with Man City. Its been a crazy year and anything can and has happened but Man City should get it done. My contrarian pick today is Atalante +0.25, GL

Soccer August 2015 - July 2016 Overall 261W-236L-72P +13.13 units (52.51%)

Some winnings last week

Look mates

West Ham+0.5 (-107) to win 1 unit

One of those games where I am left a little bit confused. Bournemouth has had a good run in recent weeks at home, but if you really delve into it, it's not shocking. They drew against an Everton team that has been struggling on defense to say the least. The shocker against Man U, Man U can't score. A 0-0 draw against Crystal Palace. I would expect more of the same as the CP game. West Ham has not been great on the road this year, but they haven't been awful. It's mostly been draws, they've lost 2 games on the road all year. Bournemouth did beat West Ham at home in August, but I expect this to be a low scoring affair. If you are a totals player, I would side towards the under.

Bordeaux -117 to win 1 unit

These teams are both relatively similiar in how they've played in the league this year. Really the edge for me comes down to the home advantage for me. Bordeaux crushed Monaco last month in this tournament at home. Between the two teams, the home team has had much of the advantage.

Sevilla -1 (-135) to win 1 unit

Sevilla's home form has been unbelievable this year since the early struggles in the beginning of the season. I think this is a top 4 team in La Liga, and Real Betis is not far off from relegation. Easy victory for the Sevillians. No real injuries either, with Coke the only one being out on a red.

Look mates

Liverpool PK (-101) to win 1 unit

This is really just a game between a couple of injured teams. This obviously is a fade on Arsenal, as they are due for a bad loss. There form on the road this year has kind of been ignored, but they have some crazy bad losses, like to Sheffield Wednesday 3-0. Klopp has only seen this team lose one at Anfield since he came on. Having everyone but Benteke sit out this weekend will also help I believe. Draw at worst

Lyon +1.5 (+111) to bet 1 unit

This will be OL's 3rd game against PSG in Paris. Both times OL got clobbered, but the main thing for me is, what's PSG's motivation here? They are gonna start some kids in this game. PSG wins by just 1 or in ET.

Carpi +1.5 (-139) to win 1 unit

So Is AC Milan is running pretty poorly right now if we are looking at home form in the last month. The only game they won is against Sampdoria. Draws against Atalanta and Verona. Had to beat Crotone in ET. Lost to Bologna. Carpi held them to a 0-0 draw last month. I suspect we see something similar here.

Barcelona -1.5 (-103) to win 1 unit

Yeah. They done fucked up

Granada PK (+103) to bet 1 unit

This is a bit of a contrarian pick I think. Granada has literally never beaten Valencia. My two concerns for Valencia are road form and motivation. The first leg of this tie was a 4-0 win for Valencia, I don't see them putting a ton of effort into this one. The second is that for all Valencia is at home, they are the complete opposite on the road, with only two victories this year in all. I am hoping that Granada can sneak one through, but wouldn't be surprised by 0-0 draw.

Look mates

Everton +0.5 (+109) to bet 1 unit

Howard has been getting a lot stick this year thus far from the Everton fans, and he's been responding to it off and on the field. It's gotten to the point where he is rumored to be going to Colorado..which would be a shame. In any case Everton have turned things around this month, Howard and the defense as a whole have played far better. Meanwhile Chelsea seemed to still be pretty dysfunctional, I am waiting for Costa to knock someone out write on the field, he reportedly punched a hole into the wall earlier this week after the West Brom. Amazingly Everton has lost 1 game all year on the road this year, against Arsenal.

Aston Villa +0.5 (-131) to win 1 unit

I have no legitimate reasoning, you just know it's going to happen. Almost considered playing the ML, but I am not that bold

Bordeaux PK (-142) to win 1 unit

Home team hasn't lost a game between these two in nearly four years, they appear to stay pretty consistent. A lot of injuries for Bordeaux, but it appears no one of real consequences.

Atalanta +0.5 (-119) to win 1 unit

Inter has been running pretty hot this season, particularly on the road where they haven't lost any road games outside of against league leaders Napoli in a while. Atalanta in the first game in the San Siro appears to have hung on for dear life for most of the game, and they lost to a 93rd minute goal. That's what Inter does to teams, keeps the balls away and scores timely goes. Think this one looks like more of a 0-0 draw, Atalanta must bounce back from it's last two terrible home performances, and Inter is good, but not good enough to keep carrying on like this on the road.

Torino -1.5 (-107) to win 1 unit

It's been a rare occasion this year for Frosinone not to lose by double digit goals, and they are surely getting relegated this season. The first game on the road in Frosinone was pure domination by Torino, but they were only able to win 2-1. Only concern is if they take their chances, and if they do, it's an easy one.

Sassoulo +1.5 (-103) to win 1 unit

I don't agree with this line

Sevilla -143 to win 1 unit

Gonna kind of run the coattails of Sevilla until I see there form drop. As I've stated previously, I believe they are a top 4 team in La Liga. Tough road ahead of them being down 10 points, but if they keep playing like they have, they can do it.

gluck, haven't looked yet at all

Tim Howard is why City didn't score 3 goals the other day if not more

Look mates

..early 9 AM games here...

Liverpool PK (-126) to win 1 unit

There is really no reason to take Man U. One win in the last 10 games, and no road wins since November. Think the offensive performance by Man U against Newcastle was fluky, that's a historically high scoring game. Klopp is having Liverpool play pretty well at Anfield, they hang on for at least a draw here.

Juventus -124 to win 1 unit

Juventus kind of running Serie A and making a strong run to be on top of the league again. I think this is a pretty short number for a team that is streaking. Udinese hasnt been consistent of late at home, but their best win was Atalanta. Before that when they were playing better competition, they were getting crushed at home.

Look mates

..the rest of the games..

Stoke City +0.5 (-120) to win 1 unit

The stats pretty much all back Stoke in this situation, and that's probably why this line is the way it is. Arsenal has not beat Stoke in Britannia Stadium since 2010, Stoke has not only gotten points out of every game at home, but they've only drawn one time in those 5 years. Certainly a few injury concerns for Stoke that are hard to ignore, both Shaqiri and Cameron are out for this one. Arsenal aren't exactly fit either, with guys like Sanchez and Cazrola still missing. This one will be an interesting one to watch, hoping to see Stoke get the victory.

OM PK (-132) to win 1 unit

Here is a shocking stat, the home team hasn't won between the two of these since 2008. Caen has a year in Ligue 2 in 2013 on this, but the stat is strange nonetheless. I suppose this is somewhat of a derby (sorry for any French soccer experts I just insulted). Caen and OM are on opposite trajectories, as Caen started out the year really hot, but not hey haven't won since November. OM started out terribly, and they haven't lost since November. This is a draw at worse I think, but considering how Caen has been playing lately, OM could win 0-2 or 0-3.

Fiorentina PK (+134) to bet 1 unit

AC Milan has had a weird season, they've looked good at times, but awful at other times. At no point have they looked really too bad at home, losing only two games this year in San Siro. However, Fiorentina road record to me is far impressive, losing only 3 games on the road, Napoli, Juventus and Torino. That's really good, and I think AC Milan is on a lower level then at least 2 of those teams. Fiorentina has been hovering near the top all year, and they really don't have any questionable losses (maybe some draws), I think they stay fairly consistent here and get the draw, the pick is certainly worth the money.

Real Madrid -3 (+107) to bet 1 unit

Lets see how Zidane performs, I see them riding high for a while, at least it shouldn't be a problem against Sporting Gijon...Full starting XI today for RM...

Soccer August 2015 - July 2016 Overall 276W-240L-73P +25.11 units (53.48%)

Look mates...

Watford PK (+129) to bet 1 unit

This game seems poorly lined to me. Watford has gone a tough stretch of games and dropped off from the top half of the league to 12th as of now. The last 5 games have had some tough competition in Tottenham and Man City, two games which they gave up late goals in. Swansea historically has been great at home, but it hasn't happened for them this year. They've won exactly won game out of their last 9 at home. I think at + money Watford is well worth a shot here.

Eibar -124 to win 1 unit

I learned my lesson on Granada last week...

Look mates..

Bristol City +0.5 (-123) to win 1 unit

I'll take + points any time when the home team is playing another team that simply can't win on the road. Admittedly Bristol City is pretty horrible as a whole, candidates to be relegated in the Championship right now. Bristol City got unlucky in the first game, West Brom scored in the last minute of mystery time. West Brom dominated posession but got nearly no chances all game. Think we might see another draw here.

Angers PK (-129) to win 1 unit

Bordeaux has done me well in the last few games, but I am afraid I must bet against them here today. Their last 3 road matches in the Coupe De France have been interesting, 2 of 3 of them being losses. The last game a couple of weeks ago was a win against a team called Frejus St. Raphael which is in dead last in the 3rd division of French soccer.Bordeaux needed an injury time goal to beat them. Two years ago they lost to a team on the road that is currently in relegation zone in the 5th division of French soccer. It appears they haven't been taking these road games too seriously. Meanwhile Angers has lost one time in the clubs history at home time in the Coupe De France. One time. Ever. To PSG. Plus, Angers is having a great year in Ligue 1.

Napoli -142 to win 1 unit

Big Game. Napoli wins.

Look mates...

SHIT DAY

Tottenham PK (-125) to win 1 unit

Statistically speaking Tottenham has dominated Leicester in the last 2 games. I don't see any reason why they can't finally get a win, even if it is on the road. Tottenham has played better this year on the road then at WHL.

Monaco -132 to win 1 unit

Evian has had a pretty big fall from grace, from being in the Ligue 1 last season, to being a few points off the relegation zone in Ligue 2. Monaco dominated all three games last year, with the best performance being the one in Evian. I have some concerns about how Monaco has been playing on the road this year, but I think they should edge this one out.

Lazio +0.5 (-133) to win 1 unit

I pray I am not overthinking this. Juventus hasn't lost a game in Italy since October 28, they haven't even drawn in that time (excluding Champions League). Juventus played Lazio in Olimpico just last month, and looking at that game I am unconvinced. Lazio fell victim to an own goal in the 7th minute and that was all she wrote. Juventus did very little after that, Lazio had 63% posession and held Juventus to one shot (which happened to go in).

Atletico Madrid +120 to bet 1 unit

Best team in Spain :tiphat:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/5hEh9LiSzow" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Look mates...

Rennes -107 to win 1 unit

This is one of those plays .."well they are due"..Rennes has really not a won a game at home since AUGUST, but yet they are they are sitting in 6th in Ligue 1. While Ajaccio is on the other hand very hot on the road, getting a win or draw in the last 5. However to start the season they went 7 on the road without getting a win. Basically this shit is backwards and I feel both of these two will return to the mean.

Bayern Munich -2 (+100) to bet 1 unit

Bundesliga break is over and we are back to doing things in the reverse order (very pragmatic schedule making by the Germans). The first game of the season of course was the same game, but in Munich (was watching this game in Germany!) and Bayern won this thing 5-0. Bayern dominates Hamburger, even though this is a rivarly. The last 2 games combined have been 13-0. Bayern his been routinely beating Hamburger by multiple goals for a while now. I would expect a push at least out of this. One slight concern is that Bayern weren't that strong on the road in the fall.

Sporting Gijon PK (+113) to bet 1 unit

Gijon have been solid this year at home (despite only winning 2), they've kept it tight, but can't finish. Real Sociedad isn't a great time as it is, but they are pretty deep in injury with guys like Agirretxe (eading goal scorer) not expected back until sometime next week. Real Sociedad been pretty woeful on the road this year, beating only Levante and Granada.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Jj9EEIFWzf0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Look mates..

Got extremely luck with Rennes

Norwich City +0.5 (-112) to win 1 unit

Outside of the Manchester City game recently, Norwich is a tough side at home. I think the biggest factor in this game, outside of Liverpool's road struggles against some pretty shit competition is the injuries. No Sturridge, Coutinho and Origi. Benteke has been a massive fail, he wouldn't even come on the pitch if this was a fully healthy time. The fact is they are average just more then 1 goal per game this year. I think we see a 1-0 win, just hoping it will be Norwich as I don't see how Liverpool scores.

Stoke +0.5 (-124) to win 1 unit

I look at this kind of like the stock market for these Leicester blokes. They were a bull in the beginning of the season, but I have see their peak and it is time to sell. The stats really say it all, it's a miracle that Leicester has been in these games. I personally think it's over for them, we see a plummet and they win like 4-5 more games the rest of the way. Basically I am saying that I will fade them.

Man City -140 to win 1 unit

Mangala is out.

Guingamp -111 to win 1 unit

This is the shittiest affair of the day by far in France. However, Guingamp has been rather amazing at home this year, losing only a few, while Bastia is the completely opposite on the road. Bastia has actually not won one game all year on the road. Home field matters in this matchup as well, the road team has not won since 2011. Guingamp has some motivation for revenge here, as they lost to Bastia 3-0 in August. Think we see a rather easy victory here.

Koln +128 to bet 1 unit

Gotta go with Koln here, considering Stuttgarts fall for the 1H. Koln coming off a big win last month against BvB, while Stuttgart has pretty much been giving up a huge amount of goals to everyone. They are the worst in the league in terms of GD. Only 3 games this year they haven't given up a goal. They've given up 2 in nearly every game on the road. Koln won 3-1 in the reverse fixture.

Gladbach +1 (-126) to win 1 unit

I feel like this line is somewhere just short of ridiculous. BvB is a great team and I love to watch them, my favorite team in Germany by far but I have noticed a pretty staggering trend. They can't win in big games (especially against the Bavarian's). Yes BvB beat Gladbach 4-0 in August, but Gladbach was in all kinds of shit at the point in the year, they looked awful. They've certainly turned it around since then thanks to guys like the great American Fabian Johnson. When is the last time Gladbach lost to BvB in Gladbach? 2009. This will be a close game.

Frosinone +0.5 (-140) to win 1 unit

Frosinone has been decent at times this year at home, kind of relying. Frankly this is a shit game and both are in shit form, so betting on the home team or a draw seemed like a good idea.

Empoli PK (+124) to bet 1 unit

It's been an up and down year for both of these, but here I choose to do pick Empoli. Empoli got off to a rough start, and a majority of their points have come from the road. However, recently the form has turned around, playing bravely against the likes of Inter and Juventus (but getting the losses still), but still getting wins against Lazio and Sassoulo. I tend to think this ends a draw, but AC Milan has played so weirdly and inconsistenly, I'd like to take the + side this year

Villarreal PK (-120) to win 1 unit

Espanyol hasn't played a home game in 3 weeks with this one coming up, and that was a 0-0 draw against Barcelona. Don't expect to see anything like that, think they kind of blew a load in that game. Villarreal is having a great in, in the top 4, and demolished Espanyol in the reverse fixture.

Look mates...

the whole thing has gone tits up this week, but thats somewhat expected as I was on fire the last month or so..

Swansea +1 (-135) to win 1 unit

I am weary of this line, but I believe this is the right pick. Everton's D and Timmy have played far better in the last month, but the Everton game against Chelsea told us that might have just been a facade. Everton can put up some goals, no doubt. Even as bad as Swansea is, can Everton stop them from scoring? Historically speaking this has been a tight affair the last few years, with draws in the last 3.

Arsenal +110 to bet 1 unit

Gotta believe that Arsenal takes this one and anything otherwise would be a shock. Chelsea hasn't really improved that much since Mourinho left, theyve moved up one place and mostly getting draws. They still look dysfunctional at times. Of course Arsenal have won every game at Emirates since November, when the drew against the TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR.

OL +126 to bet 1 unit

The Clash of the Olympics, typically the best derby in the France. Really just going with OL here due to the home field. These teams are fairly even, I expect a great game. It's been since 2012 that one of the two won on the road.

Eintracht Frankfurt +0.5 (-123) to win 1 unit

They had a tough run to end the 1H of the season at home, but typically Eintracht is a very strong home team with a great (crazy) crowd. While Wolfsburg has just won one game on the road this year, against Darmstadt.

Schalke -141 to win 1 unit

I've been betting Schalke all year, they are just a solid constant team. Werder is fighting off relegation, and defensively it is ugly for these blokes. The last time Werder beat Schalke was all the way back in 2010.

Torino +0.5 (+111) to bet 1 unit

Hard for me to ignore that Fiorentina has struggled against Torino the last few years, they've only beat them once in the last 5 years. I tend to think this will be a draw, and these early games are a little kooky sometimes. Fiorentina was winning the league just a couple of months, but they've really dropped off. This is more of a gut play.

Inter -1.5 (+118) to bet 1 unit

I see this is as a proper bounce back game for Inter.

Juventus -162 to win 1 unit

I won't bet against Juve in the league until I see them lose in this league, and that has not happened in a while.

Real Madrid -1.5 (+108) to bet 1 unit

Some as Juve, I am going to keep betting on Real until they lose going forward. With the struggles that that Barcelona had with Malaga yesterday, it would not stun me to see Real win the league at this point.

gonna try to get back into the swing of things...will be brief today..

Chelsea -108 to win 1 unit

Chelsea deserved a win in the last game, think they get revenge here

OL -139 to win 1 unit

Half of the Bordeaux team is out for this game

Bologna PK (-143) to win 1 unit

Napoli +107 to bet 1 unit

Valencia +2.5 (-101) to win 1 unit

Cesar Vallejo +0.5 (+108) to bet 1 unit

Racing Club PK (-106) to win 1 unit

mates it's been a while

unfortunately I don't have a ton of time for writeups or anything more...so if you have a question about a game I bet, just ask, and maybe I can provide you an answer

West Brom +0.5 (+128) to bet 1 unit

Chelsea -143 to win 1 unit

Hannover +0.5 (-111) to win 1 unit

Alessandria +1.5 (+105) to bet 1 unit

DC United PK (+103) to bet 1 unit

LA Galaxy (+0.5) +127 to bet 1 unit

Melgar PK (-113) to win 1 unit

Olimpia PK (-124) to win 1 unit

Penarol +140 to bet 1 unit

Atletico -1 (-128) to win 1 unit

Soccer August 2015 - July 2016 Overall 296W-268L-75P +19.23 units (52.48%)

hey mates

Bologna -108 to win 1 unit

It's been literally a year since Verona won on the road. Somewhat concerned about the draw, but in theory Bologna should win this one rather easily.

Krasnador PK (-133) to win 1 unit

Just the better side, and Dynamo Moskva has a poor history against Krasnador. Only have beaten them once in the last 10.

Levante +111 to bet 1 unit

Pretty much the worst game ever. Levante on a sort of good run right now, particularly at home. They also beat Sporting Gijon 3-0 on the road in November.

mates, yesterday was somewhat of a disaster. Kransador was an easy winner. Bologna fucking blows, losing to the team in dead last at home. Levante just couldn't get it done, and 0-0 was all that happened

Bayern Munich -1.5 (-131) to win 1 unit

Despite there seemingly huge failures in the Champions League the last couple of years, they have done GREAT at home in the CL. The last time they actually lost was to Real Madrid. In that time frame they've won every game by more than 1 goal outside of a Barcelona game last year. Les go

Atletico +1 (+100) to bet 1 unit

I expect at least a push on this bet. Barcelona has beat Atletico in 6 straight games, but have 5 have been 1 goal differentials. Atletico knows how to play these blokes. I'm feeling a 1-1 draw personally.

DROP THE BEAT

GL soccer mate, pretty sure I like em both but will likely also be on over in Paris. Wolfsburg a bet against RM on the hangover I think, not overly confident in either side there.

alright then mates

Costa Rica +0.5 (-145) to win 1 unit

I dunno. Seems like they are being WAY undervalued

Peru -145 to win 1 unit

The stands will be packed in Seattle for this one

Ecuador +0.5 (+106) to bet 1 unit

alright then mates

Venezuela -101 to win 1 unit

Bit of a fade on Jamaican boys. They have no real scoring options, even in their Gold Cup run last year, they only scored 8 in 6 games. Rondon is the best striker on the field. 1-0 win for Venezuela.

Mexico PK (-138) to win 1 unit

Anywhere in the USA that Mexico plays, it will be essentially a home game. Arizona is especially is no different. With Saurez sitting out for this one, I see Mexico winning quite easily. BOL if you trust Cavani. I expect a draw at worst for Mexico.

Soccer August 2015 - July 2016 Overall 305W-273L-76P +20.48 units (52.76%)

alright then mates

Bolivia +0.5 (+113) to bet 1 unit

The fact of the matter is these teams are both shit. 1-1 final

Chile +0.5 (-137) to win 1 unit

No Messi? No Problem. Argentina is still stacked and hell be back later in the tournament. However, the last few tournaments Argentina has struggled in their inaugural games, against much worse competition then Chile.

Soccer August 2015 - July 2016 Overall 305W-273L-76P +20.48 units (52.76%)

alright then mates

Bolivia +0.5 (+113) to bet 1 unit

The fact of the matter is these teams are both shit. 1-1 final

Chile +0.5 (-137) to win 1 unit

No Messi? No Problem. Argentina is still stacked and hell be back later in the tournament. However, the last few tournaments Argentina has struggled in their inaugural games, against much worse competition then Chile.

GL today "87

well that sucked

USA -129 to win 1 unit

Must win. They fucking suck ass if they don't win.

Colombia +109 to bet 1 unit

Caudrado has the ability to abuse this Paraguayan team on the wings.

well that sucked

USA -129 to win 1 unit

Must win. They fucking suck ass if they don't win.

Colombia +109 to bet 1 unit

Caudrado has the ability to abuse this Paraguayan team on the wings.

Hell yeah, on both of them.
GL to us today :shake:

Back