Schalke +1 (-129) to win 1 unit

Chievo +128 to bet 1 unit

Empoli PK (+108) to bet 1 unit

Juventus -162 to win 1 unit

CSKA +100 to bet 1 unit

Real Madrid -1.5 (+124) to bet 1 unit

Dallas -110 to win 1 unit

NYRB -140 to win 1 unit

Soccer August 2015 - July 2016 Overall 207W-198L-58P -0.11 units (51.11%)

Sassuolo +0.5 (-125) to win 1 unit

Napoli -138 to win 1 unit

Rubin Kazan PK (-113) to win 1 unit

grats Steed, not sure how much you actually care

Kamara is the hot player in the league, but Portland seems to be the hot team, it should be a good matchup. Not really sure who I like yet

On another note - I am pretty sure Napoli is going to win Serie A fairly easily. I could see Juventus maybe making a run at them, but fall short

Everton PK (-122) to win 1 unit

Nice PK (+130) to bet 1 unit

Cesena +1.5 (-138) to win 1 unit

Atletico Madrid -1.5 (+122) to bet 1 unit

Liverpool PK (-107) to win 1 unit

Caen +0.5 (-107) to win 1 unit

Juventus +118 to bet 1 unit

Sevilla -142 to win 1 unit

The Juventus bet above is for Friday

Rennes PK (+136) to bet 1 unit

Espanyol PK (+108) to bet 1 unit

Stoke +1 (-139) to win 1 unit

Swansea PK (-112) to win 1 unit

Chelsea -1.5 (+108) to bet 1 unit

Monaco +129 to bet 1 unit

Gladbach +1.5 (-108) to win 1 unit

Wolfsburg +0.5 (+128) to bet 1 unit

Roma PK (-107) to win 1 unit

Inter -157 to win 1 unit

Valencia +1.5 (+113) to bet 1 unit

Newcastle +1 (-104) to win 1 unit

Rennes +0.5 (-113) to win 1 unit

Stuttgart +110 to bet 1 unit

Eintracht +106 to bet 1 unit

Fiorentina -1 (-114) to win 1 unit

Sampdoria PK (-144) to win 1 unit

AC Milan -131 to win 1 unit

Malaga +1 (-103) to win 1 unit

Columbus +111 to bet 1 unit

PSV -144 to win 1 unit

Wolfsburg PK (-138) to win 1 unit

Gladbach +1 (-109) to win 1 unit

Sevilla PK (-114) to win 1 unit

I did that shit on purpose

Porto +0.5 (-114) to win 1 unit

BATE +1.5 (-111) to win 1 unit

Arsenal +106 to bet 1 unit

PAOK +2.5 (-105) to win 1 unit

Liverpool +108 to bet 1 unit

Lazio PK (-121) to win 1 unit

Norwich Cty PK (+109) to bet 1 unit

Manchester City -1.5 (-120) to win 1 unit

Manchester United +133 to bet 1 unit

Montpellier +106 to bet 1 unit

Werder Bremen PK (-125) to win 1 unit

Bayer Leverkusen +101 to bet 1 unit

Genoa -102 to win 1 unit

Torino PK (-106) to win 1 unit

Inter Milan +103 to bet 1 unit

Espanyol +1 (-103) to win 1 unit

Arsenal -1 (-103) to win 1 unit

West Brom +1 (+123) to bet 1 unit

Monaco +112 to bet 1 unit

Schalke PK (-116) to win 1 unit

BvB -2.5 (+106) to bet 1 unit

Verona +1.5 (-125) to win 1 unit

Napoli -145 to win 1 unit

Juventus -124 to win 1 unit

Atletico Madrid -1 (+103) to bet 1 unit

Gaungzhou +2.5 (-103) to win 1 unit

Sampdoria PK (+144) to bet 1 unit

Reus +2.5 (-119) to win 1 unit

MATES

Sunderland +1.5 (-103) to win 1 unit

Villa +0.5 (-121) to win 1 unit

Caen +1 (+111) to bet 1 unit

Koln +1 (+103) to bet 1 unit

Stuttgart +0.5 (-123) to win 1 unit

Bologna PK (-114) to win 1 unit

Sevilla +102 to bet 1 unit

Swansea +105 to bet 1 unit

Bordeaux PK (-105) to win 1 unit

Mainz +0.5 (-130) to win 1 unit

Gladbach -1 (-106) to win 1 unit

Genoa +1 (-107) to win 1 unit

Torino -124 to win 1 unit

Inter -127 to win 1 unit

Rayo Vallecano +3 (+105) to bet 1 unit

Boxing Day Football Mates

Manchester United +130 to bet 1 unit

This is really a tough game to pick IMO, but as a degenerate I naturally must do it. Man U/LvG in a desperate situation here. It's fair to question where the goals come from, but I expect they sneak through here. Playing Stoke in Brittania can present it's challenge, however I believe the desperation gets Man U out of this one. If not, LvG will be getting the sack.

Leicester +0.5 (-107) to win 1 unit

I find this line to be funny, and this is probably the square pick. Under Klopp Liverpool have shown even worse results in truth then they did under Rogers. This is at Anfield, but they've barely snuck by, or gotten draws where they shouldn't be even at home. I actually expect a draw in this one, but in the off chance Mahrez or Vardy score I'm getting with the spread.

Watford +1 (+109) to bet 1 unit

Admittedly I only watched bits and pieces of last weeks game, and it appears the books consider Chelsea is back on that result. Based on what I watched after Sunderland scored to make it 3-1, Chelsea is still pretty leaky in the back. This would be based on a game against relegation bound Sunderland. Watford is a solid team, I think they have a good chance to get a result out of this one. Hazard is out of this one as well, if that means anything.

Everton +125 to bet 1 unit

Everton has only lost one game this year on the road, while Newcastle is struggling with Aston Villa. I think the talent overcomes in this one, Lukaku is having a great year that is going unnoticed.

Southampton +0.5 (-129) to win 1 unit

This to me appears to be one of those games where Arsenal drops points. They look to be the class of the league outside Leicester. Ozil is having a spectacular year (despite Moyes claiming he still has to prove himself, no wonder he is unemployed), and thanks to that Giroud is having the season of his life. I think the results aren't exactly accurate when you consider who they don't have. No Cazorla, Sanchez or Wilshire, typically starting players. I think we see them drop some points today in typical Arsenal fashion

#COYS

Soccer August 2015 - July 2016 Overall 246W-230L-67P +3.11 units (51.68%)

Hello lads, I will try to do writeups daily

Swansea +0.5 (-128) to win 1 unit

Crystal Palace has had a wonderful year, and a win here could take them into the top 4 given all the right pieces fall into place. They have historically struggled against Swansea, even at home. As a whole they themselves have struggled at home, dropping points Sunderland and Man U last month (they beat Newcastle at home 5-1). Most importantly they are missing Bolasie and Sako, think we are likely looking at 1-1 draw.

Arsenal -1.5 (+150) to bet 1 unit

I believe Bournemouth are playing Arsenal at the wrong time. This will be redemption for Arsenal, and they should win by at least 3 goals today.

Chelsea PK (+115) to bet 1 unit

I said in my NFL thread yesterday, never go against a streak. 7 straight winless for Man U and there is absolutely no reason to think it gets better. Goalless draw IMO

at least you didn't bet the over :embarassed:

the blues were content with the point, that's baffling

Look mates

Leicester +0.5 (+104) to bet 1 unit

Probably super contrarian or something, but I have my reasons. Leicester is a very strong team at home, we are talking back to last year with only 4 losses at home in the entirety of 2015 going back to last season. Man City is very weak on the road, they are winless in there last 5 on the road going back to September. Including dropping points to Villa and Stoke. That could be credited to the fact that David Silva and Aguero have been out for a bunch of games this season. I think the game in Leicester last year is very telling, where Leicester was in dead last at this time last year. The final score was 1-0 scored by Lampard in the 40th minute. By all indications, Leicester dominated that game and Man City was sloppy. They have finishers this year (who they had last year, but not as effective) , if you don't believe in Vardy, you at the very least believe in Mahrez. For Man City, this is a big game, for Leicester this is a season changing game. I think they show up.

Last edited:
Look mates

Liverpool -144 to win 1 unit

The fact of the matter is that this is a shit game. A lot of shit flying in from both sides. Liverpool stinks to high heaven on the read. They've got 3 road wins all season, Stoke, Chelsea and Man City. But Sunderland is even more shit then that, as they only have 3 wins all season. Think this is your conventional boring game, Liverpool wins 1-0 in an unwatchable game. Probably not a game anyone should be betting

Real Madrid -2.5 (+107) to bet 1 unit

Despite the pressure that Rafa has gotten all year, Real has won by nearly an average of 3 goals this season in wins. Last 2 wins at home against Real Sociedad, RM won by 3 goals in one, and 2 goals in other. Expect to see more of the same in the same one. RM actually go top of the league if they win (for now)

Espanyol +1.5 (-136) to win 1 unit

Sevilla has turned it on since the start of the season, and they have now won 5 in a row at home, including against Real Madrid and Juventus. However, I think this ends up being a tight game with Sevilla missing 2 key pieces in Krychowiak and Parejo. They obviously still have a lot of power up front, but Parejo is keying to organizing the offense.

Athletic Bilbao PK (+110) to bet 1 unit

Oddly enough the last 3 games against these two has resulted in victory for the road team (Athletic winning 2 of them). I am still unconvinced by Celta Vigo. They have improved on result since getting blown out by Real and Valencia, but the results were against teams in the lower half and 2 victory against Almeria who is in the Segunda Division in the Copa Del Rey. Key missing piece with Nolito being out due to injury. Draw at worst for Athletic here.

Look mates

Villarreal +103 to bet 1 unit

Villarreal has only lost 1 game at home this year, to Celta Vigo. They have some pretty great wins in that streak including Real Madrid, Sevilla and Atletico. Valencia on the other hand has struggled on the road this year, taking only 2. Valencia has the upper hand historically in this series, but they appear to be having a rough year as they are mid-table. Injuries to Feghouli and Mustafi will help in limiting Valencia's chances to score.

Look Mates

West Ham +0.5 (-115) to win 1 unit

It seems that Benteke has finally found a little bit stride, but the fact remains that this team looks somewhat lost in the final third despite pulling 2 consecutive wins together. Liverpool has a ton of injuries, Sturridge, Origi and Skrtel. It appears that Payet may be playing today, likely coming off the bench rather then in the starting XI, he is well on his way to being one the best attacking midfielders in the league. I'm really not sure why West Ham is the underdog at home in this game, they've lost 2 games all season, and they were the first 2 of the season. See this game as a draw or WHU straight up win.

Bournemouth +0.5 (-115) to win 1 unit

It looks like oddsmakers are calling it a season for Leicester, or at least predicting the top form ends. Leicester has had a tough set of games the last week, Liverpool and Man City, I imagine they are pretty exhausted. Bournemouth despite losing 2-0 on Monday and being in 16th place have had a good run of form and have looked far better going undefeated in 4 straight. I think we see a tight game, and maybe to Teed's excitement Bournemouth manages to get one in the back of the onion bag today.

Manchester City -1 (+118) to bet 1 unit

Watford really showed a lot of heart against Tottenham and to be honest probably deserved a point at the very least, if not a win. It's hard to ignore that Man City haven't won on the road in the EPL since September, but I will have to do so for this game. I think Watford starts to slide in the 2H of the season, Ighalo and Deeney have shown heart, but a nearly fit Manchester City side (no Kompany) is hard to bet against. If Watford get a result out of this, I'll be happy to see it.

Levante +2 (-144) to win 1 unit

The side that they don't talk about on the shows and in the papers, Atletico Madrid has been on fire the last 2 months losing exactly one game in all competitions. Levante has been terrible, dead last in La Liga this year. What I find interesting is that Atletico has beat one team by more then 2 goals all season, even in the Copa Del Rey, and that was Sevilla in September. This seems to be Atletico's MO and has been for years, they win games but they tend to keep the games pretty close. Atletico wins, but predicting something like 2-1.

Benteke is a decent striker but he doesn't fit the bill for klopp's system. Sturridge is still out, Firmino has been wasteful, to put it kindly.The Hammers are hard to beat and they usually up their game versus the "big" teams.
BOL

Leicester are a scalp now. they will find it hard to maintain their top form. Bournemouth have outrun their opponents in all 19 of their league games, they have only one defeat in their last seven league games (3W, 3D, 1L) and they have taken seven points from a possible 12 in their last four away games(2W,1D, 1L).

If Silva and Aguero keep getting minutes under their belts and gain match sharpness, they won't be much longer away of form. Mangala had a decent game for once(they said he has been doing extra training on his own) and he won't be bullied from Deeney/Ighalo. City should boss the midfield and get the so coveted away 3points to get back on track.

Look mates

Chelsea +105 to bet 1 unit

Just as yesterday I said it was hard to bet on Man City on the road, it is hard to do it with Chelsea. Chelsea has a grand total of one victory on the road, and that was back in August. A positive for Chelsea is that Fabregas is out tomorrow, he can only hurt the team. In terms of Crystal Palace and why I am betting against them, they have struggled to score since Bolasie has gone out. No Cabaye as well tomorrow, as he is on a red card. If Chelsea can score one, it's all but over.

Tottenham PK (-116) to win 1 unit

This pick can't really surprise many. I expect a draw at the worst in this one, but hoping for victory. Everton has not beaten Tottenham since 2012, they struggle against them. They also have a long list of injuries, Jagielka, Hibbert and Cleverely are all going to be out. The form at home for Everton has been very up and down, the defense looks shambolic at times. While Tottenham has showed consistency all season long. This would be a big win for Tottenham

Valencia +1 (-102) to win 1 unit

This line kind of blows my mind, so much so that I wonder if I am just missing something. Valencia has a few injuries in Fagouli and Mustafi, but they've been dealing with that for a while now. The stat that stands out to me is that Valencia has lost 1 home game in La Liga in the last 2 seasons, and that was to Barcelona over a year ago. That's an incredible stat. Last year when Real Madrid traveled to Valencia, Valencia won the game outright. Valencia hasn't been in as good of form as last year, but neither has Real. They've beat up against small teams that never stand a chance, but traveling to Valencia will not be easy for them.

would love some thoughts ...

I don't know a lot, but a 3-0 Chelsea lead is equivalent to 99-0 in NFL :cheers3:

Back