Astros/A‘s ALDS Discussion Thread

This series is sick with drama.

Fiers called out the cheating Astros.

Laureano wants some.

I was hoping Astros got to this point. Their bats are getting scary, outside Altuve. They have a giant chip on their shoulder.If their SPs like McCullers can step up. . .

As feel different without Chapman. White Sox should have won series. I like the team and their relief pitchers but I think they might get swept

Ball sure carries a lot better during the day at Dodger Stadium. Looked like Springer was camped under that Murphy home run and soared over. Maybe he lost it?

Definitely scared of Astros now. Yesterday I thought they sweep but I expect Maanea will pitch well today, but I'm worried about their pen now and late Astro calmness in tuff situations.

Definitely scared of Astros now. Yesterday I thought they sweep but I expect Maanea will pitch well today, but I'm worried about their pen now and late Astro calmness in tuff situations.
Yes the problem really with the short 2 month season is you don't really get a true representation of the players and/or pitchers i think.

Urquidy has dominated A’s in small sample but like Lazardo to give them fighting chance, I just don’t think this series over in 3. As deserve better.

I just can’t believe this gritty As team is gonna get swept even tho Stros have rounded into playoff form fast after the choking dog twins gave them a free pass.

Oaktober survives another day. Be interesting to see pitching matchup tomorrow. Has to be Fiers right????

Tough not to like the Astros today based on how they’ve been playing. Probably will play them since I can’t find any reason to bet the A’s other than the “they shouldn’t get swept angle.”
Was a great game of baseball. Any insight for tonight?

Also...the way the ball was carrying to right field yesterday. If the weather is the same...have to think the over is in play?

Was a great game of baseball. Any insight for tonight?

Also...the way the ball was carrying to right field yesterday. If the weather is the same...have to think the over is in play?

ball seems to be jumping in that park. Over is prob the play. Grienke may try to pitch for houston but who knows what he will have or who is behind him. A’s have montas and I’d think Fiers behind him and then who knows bc petit was ineffective yesterday, Diekman threw, and I’d imagine Hendricks is out

Mfer. I couldn’t get a line on A’s while I was at boat. Hopefully my fish 1st 5 ml is rolling and I’ll go cash than and make half unit play om Oakland.

I see line is basically pk. Is greinke starting? I think As have what it takes to force a gm 5. I almost ripped up my As ticket last night when Houston cane back and took 7-4 lead but man this Oakland team some gamers! They might not have the most talent but they damn sure don’t quit!! when you face them you get everything you want for 9 innings!!!

I see line is basically pk. Is greinke starting? I think As have what it takes to force a gm 5. I almost ripped up my As ticket last night when Houston cane back and took 7-4 lead but man this Oakland team some gamers! They might not have the most talent but they damn sure don’t quit!! when you face them you get everything you want for 9 innings!!!

yeah he’s starting

yeah he’s starting

Tailed in Oaktown, added RRL -1.5 +167...I could use a winner as well after brutal last 2 losses ..

Padres last night and Lakers night before.... lets cash!

I really just started betting this round. Got real nice cash on the Ff under in gm 2 atl/fish, but gave a big chunk of that back with fish Ff today. I really thought fish be able to make wright pay for all his free passes, but sixto was the one that didn’t have control and Braves made him pay. Guess he still to young to expect him to make the adjustments. That fish team far from a 1 hit wonder a lot of folks saying tho, they have some filthy pitching!!!!

had fly up to book to get Oakland in before tip!! Hopefully it pays off. I ended up with a straight A’s -107 and then I parlayed them with doyers ml, and another parlay with the yanks over 9!! Needless to say I need this game bad!!! lol.

Also have quite a bit on the yanks/rays over. I wanted to play rays but just wasn’t sure??? Seems like everyone likes that over but what else ya gonna do? Rays hit lefties with a top 6 ops against, cant imagine yanks being shut down by a parade of rays pen guys no matter how effective they are!! That yanks lineup just seems Damn near unstoppable!!

Back