Astros/A‘s ALDS Discussion Thread

Came back after a small stint at work and game went from 3-0 to 5-4 Astros now... hit my over easily.

I also put a small amount on Astros+310 when the A's were up 3-0 just because it was so early.

Weirdly enough Fanduel lets you cashout bets early and I could take my winnings which are about 86% on the Astros+310. thinking about taking it before A's take a lead again. Actually take it back...i forgot the total includes my initial bet, so a bit less than that lol.

Last edited:
God dammit. A’s just can’t help but to fall behind can they?? Still nobody out, if Stros push across any more I think this over. If they hold it to a 3 run lead never know! Cardiac A’s have to do it again!

Came back after a small stint at work and game went from 3-0 to 5-4 Astros now... hit my over easily.

I also put a small amount on Astros+310 when the A's were up 3-0 just because it was so early.

Weirdly enough Fanduel lets you cashout bets early and I could take my winnings which are about 86% on the Astros+310. thinking about taking it before A's take a lead again. Actually take it back...i forgot the total includes my initial bet, so a bit less than that lol.
at in-game A's +650(or more) now....might consider putting some on it...in case of that big comeback. If they can role reversal what happened yesterday to them.

Montas a complete bum

he was looking so good for 3 innings or so. Unfortunately this is hindsight and all but seems like the screwed up shortened season pitted a lot of guys facing same teams way too often in a short time. That a recipe to struggle as imo that advantage goes strictly to hitter. We saw a lot of that in these div series where teams from same div faced off. It is what it is tho. The real bummer of it is it does Us no good for future seasons as this will be a totally one off that never happens again! Just something we left dealing with this year!!! Lol

he was looking so good for 3 innings or so. Unfortunately this is hindsight and all but seems like the screwed up shortened season pitted a lot of guys facing same teams way too often in a short time. That a recipe to struggle as imo that advantage goes strictly to hitter. We saw a lot of that in these div series where teams from same div faced off. It is what it is tho. The real bummer of it is it does Us no good for future seasons as this will be a totally one off that never happens again! Just something we left dealing with this year!!! Lol
something to consider moving forward with betting this year as well.

Back