• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

ASG Discussion

I don’t have great outs for tonight but was looking play Lame Dillard Under 22.5?

Pick the 3 point winner maybe throw a few bucks help me out

Mac a big chalk tonight.

Who we liking in 3 point?

All star game back to 4 quarters, no Elam ending.

West vs East is nice to see again.

I’m surprised they got rid of the Elam ending. It’s a great concept and seemed to work well when used. I guess I’m really not surprised as I think about it because the NBA (and other pro sports leagues) are really good at repressing good ideas and choosing to stay with the status quo even if it’s dated and better options exist.

I’m surprised they got rid of the Elam ending. It’s a great concept and seemed to work well when used. I guess I’m really not surprised as I think about it because the NBA (and other pro sports leagues) are really good at repressing good ideas and choosing to stay with the status quo even if it’s dated and better options exist.

It was a good concept. Just needed to be way more than 24 points for a 4th quarter...

I think they initially picked 24 to honor Kobe. There’s no reason they couldn’t have picked a bigger number and continued with it, I agree with you there.

Yeah.

But, yeah, after a boring 1h, a horrible half time show, and then a third quarter, it got really good and ended before it started.

45 would have been a better #.

Total in ASG dropping.

Down to 362.5 now.

Was 364.5 Saturday afternoon.

I saw 365.5/366 a few weeks ago.

Yeah, disappointing.

That's the only quarter I would watch.

Zero reason to tune in now.

Hearing a few dudes on the West are on minutes restrictions and Luka + Jokic have never given much of a shit about the ASG.

Cramps definitely on a minutes log and apparently Ant Edwards is gonna shoot every shot with his left hand.

East blooding new dudes so should bring the fire, Janice always brings it in an ASG and they have the hometown boy.

Tatum should light it up also.

Played for entertainment...

Fuck off Dame….for the final 10 minutes the other night you couldn’t score a single point. Now you’re draining half court 3s in meaningless games. Can’t get more overrated than that.

1v1 bracket or 3v3 one of these years could be interesting
Jimmer is playing for the US in the 3v3 at olympics, guess he's ranked either 1 or 2

I haven't watched any of that stuff other than the Ice Cube league a couple times

Back