As we enter November, what do we know after 9 weeks?

Chase Young is a problem
Absolutely. I'd say if he has dominant performances vs a likely unbeaten PSU and in The Game he's given serious Heisman consideration. I'm actually rooting for him if that happens so we can dispel the notion it can't happen anymore.

Michigan St will make a bowl game but next the Illinois game is much more interesting now.

I have had maybe a 12pk of beer this entire season, until yesterday. Bought a case of Stella and killed half of them by the 3:30 slate. Passed out in my chair and woke up to see the last few drives of Ore/WSU. Holding a +14 ticket made it all the more exciting. Missed out on placing additional wagers for the entire evening grouping. Lost money by drinking too much, too fast.

I learned that practice helps in all aspects of life...including drinking. One day I’ll learn. Just not today, because the other half case is in the fridge and they aren’t going to drink themselves. Cheers!!!

:cheers3:

Absolutely. I'd say if he has dominant performances vs a likely unbeaten PSU and in The Game he's given serious Heisman consideration. I'm actually rooting for him if that happens so we can dispel the notion it can't happen anymore.
He will be in the room for sure. Besst

Homer alert, but the last 2 weeks has made me appreciate Alabama’s unbeaten streak against i ranked teams even more

I learned that this is quite possibly the best Tosu team I've ever seen through 9 weeks...and that's saying a lot considering they've had many great teams. The trenches are so good.

Michigan oline went from JV to college level the last 6 quarters. They look much better, Too bad Tosu is a juggernaut.

MSU quit but their Super bowl will be Michigan. They are so bad though that Michigan might blow the doors off them by the second half. Talent wins in the end.

Joe Burrows...Beast.

Agree Chase Young needs to be in Heisman convo..as does Justin Fields.

Two SEC teams in the CFP as of now..lovely.

I learned that this is quite possibly the best Tosu team I've ever seen through 9 weeks...and that's saying a lot considering they've had many great teams. The trenches are so good.

Michigan oline went from JV to college level the last 6 quarters. They look much better, Too bad Tosu is a juggernaut.

MSU quit but their Super bowl will be Michigan. They are so bad though that Michigan might blow the doors off them by the second half. Talent wins in the end.

Joe Burrows...Beast.

Agree Chase Young needs to be in Heisman convo..as does Justin Fields.

Two SEC teams in the CFP as of now..lovely.
All great points. I'll go to it again, unless UF UGA winner wins the SEC championship game... Then there should be no possible way. I don't want to hear it that LSU and Bama should both go. That's preposterous. You have an elimination game there possibly in 13 days. Sorry, it happens. I'm sure OSU n PSU most likely playing as 10-0 teams in a month would like the same treatment then? Again...let's say UF wins out including in Atlanta in a good competitive game. Then I can see 2 SEC teams. Otherwise, it's an absolute joke. There should never be two teams from the same division.

All great points. I'll go to it again, unless UF UGA winner wins the SEC championship game... Then there should be no possible way. I don't want to hear it that LSU and Bama should both go. That's preposterous. You have an elimination game there possibly in 13 days. Sorry, it happens. I'm sure OSU n PSU most likely playing as 10-0 teams in a month would like the same treatment then? Again...let's say UF wins out including in Atlanta in a good competitive game. Then I can see 2 SEC teams. Otherwise, it's an absolute joke. There should never be two teams from the same division.

I agree, but they have done it...and for whatever dumb reason they will keep doing it.

Might as well have a power 3 in CFB..or Power 2...no such thing as Power 5 anymore.

If at end of season, LSU and Bama COMBINED have 1 loss...they’re both in. I don’t even think it’s a debate. In fact, the loser of that game may have it easier to get there because of not playing in the SEC ship game.

This is a conference where even UGa losing by 24 at home to a 3-5 team w a 3rd strong QB only falls 6 spots and stays in the top 10.

Let's say LSU wins next week and then both win out. Don't give me a Bama team who's signature win will be Auburn that gets an extra week off from competition against a top 10 team that also plays Western Carolina in November and will have played exactly TWO top 25 teams. No... absolutely not.

If at end of season, LSU and Bama COMBINED have 1 loss...they’re both in. I don’t even think it’s a debate. In fact, the loser of that game may have it easier to get there because of not playing in the SEC ship game.

This is a conference where even UGa losing by 24 at home to a 3-5 team w a 3rd strong QB only falls 6 spots and stays in the top 10.

Yeah, that's what I mean...over it.

SEC bias and the media ESPN lovefest are out of control. OU loss yesterday KILLED them. They can not overcome that in almost any scenario IMO

Let's say LSU wins next week and then both win out. Don't give me a Bama team who's signature win will be Auburn that gets an extra week off from competition against a top 10 team that also plays Western Carolina in November and will have played exactly TWO top 25 teams. No... absolutely not.

But that's what will happen. Unless Florida or UGA do something in the ship game.

I'm well aware of how things will get jockeyed. With that being said, same division...NO. Sorry. Not possible. You get a BYE week by losing on Nov 9th and avoid another top 10 opponent. You are better off losing the game then LMFAO.

BINGO. SEC is treated differently than any other conference by a mile.
Same division. Never happened. It's not happening. These two shitty defenses gonna get smoked by OSU anyways. Little Joey and Fragile Tua won't even finish their games in the playoffs.

I'm well aware of how things will get jockeyed. With that being said, same division...NO. Sorry. Not possible. You get a BYE week by losing on Nov 9th and avoid another top 10 opponent. You are better off losing the game then LMFAO.

you’re right. Losing the game gives the team a better chance to make the playoff. But that’s the system until they get to 8 with this SEC west

Sec has to have Georgia or Florida go 12-1 for 2 spots. I know how crooked ESPN etc is but c'mon guys. Use some common sense.

Same division. Never happened. It's not happening. These two shitty defenses gonna get smoked by OSU anyways. Little Joey and Fragile Tua won't even finish their games in the playoffs.

1 LSU loses AT 2 Bama...how far are they falling? 4 at WORST.

it is happening.Like it or not

you’re right. Losing the game gives the team a better chance to make the playoff. But that’s the system until they get to 8 with this SEC west
Again, they don't give out 2 bids to the same division. You ain't winning this debate because it hasn't happened. It's preposterous.

The SEC West is trash lol. 2 very good teams, 1 good defense then a bunch of hot trash. C'mon.

Okay. Let’s say Florida wins SEC ship game and Bama beats LSU. You not putting in LSU who beat Florida just because they won the Ship game?

LSU resume with one loss gonna be Florida and Auburn. That's it. Don't give me Texas...they are not good and the only reason people will call that a resume win is the name on the jersey.

lmfao. Okay. You hate the SEC I get it.

LSU wins by 2 TD against another top 10 SEC is not escaping.
Listen, I'm the one ADVOCATING for two sec teams if the East wins the championship. So yeah I hate the SEC? Lol. C'mon. Open your eyes a bit. You also have an emotional investment with LSU , ya know? And I watched the whole game. That trash defense Is lucky they didn't give up 42 in that game.

Listen, I'm the one ADVOCATING for two sec teams if the East wins the championship. So yeah I hate the SEC? Lol. C'mon. Open your eyes a bit. You also have an emotional investment with LSU , ya know? And I watched the whole game. That trash defense Is lucky they didn't give up 42 in that game.

Gotcha. LSU defense is trash. How’s Clemson’s resume? Or Bama’s? Stop.

No denying I’m invested in LSU as I’ve got life changing money on multiple Burrow Heisman tickets.

We aren’t going to agree so I’ll just drop my argument. No worries.

Not saying LSU‘s defense is elite but it is underrated because of how up-tempo its offense is. Like Florida ran 84 plays! 28 points alluva sudden doesn‘t seem that bad.
And Florida‘s defense was/is supposed to be top-notch. Scoring 42 points against the Gators is an amazing feat. LSU is simply too stacked at wide receiver plus Burrow if you look at advanced metrics like tight window throw percentage you see how he’s one of the best in the country. Plus a running game that showed for example against that nasty Auburn d-line that it can carry the offense by itself. Literally everything about LSU‘s O screams one of the best in the country and the team is never in doubt to win games. Can‘t believe anybody would try to poke holes at LSU‘s resume and then talk about Alabama or Clemson. Not even remotely close like are you really going to say anything positive about Texas A&M? Thats their best opponent

They should give him a carry at the goal line a couple times, with a play action pass to catch a TD. That will really get the sexy in him for the clown media.

Divisions are meaningless and should be abolished. PSU OSU not playing in Indy will be criminal. Being forced to watch Wiscy again vs OSU or heaven for bid Iowa will be gross. Perhaps Minny runs the gauntlet and gets slaughtered. Lets see the two best teams play. Its maddening.

CHAOS my friend. Who do you put in? OKlahoma? Penn State? Utah? Oregon..I dunno if they won last night.

It is what it is.

The committee loves the "Eye" test like it or not.

I'm sure can all agree this is a joke of a system and get an 8 team playoff in there.

Do you want to see two SEC team in every year? I don't. Regardless if it is by same division or conference, whatever. You have the biggest SEC pimp in Gary Danielson doing big game after big game every week. He influenced people a few weeks a few years ago.

No way. That d looked much better. They wrapped up, they stopped drives inside the 50...Bo Nix was terrible though, but LSU D looked much better..the question is can it continue and how long is Delpit out? Bama will score on them and vice versa if Teabag back.

Back