April In-Game

Took the under 2 *SMH*. Hopefully AM take the lead, because based on what I've seen from them this season, they won't even try to attack afterwards. And that Chelsea lineup won't be able to score more than one (if that), so hopefully I can get my nap in without the distraction from futbol24...

Took the under 2 *SMH*. Hopefully AM take the lead, because based on what I've seen from them this season, they won't even try to attack afterwards. And that Chelsea lineup won't be able to score more than one (if that), so hopefully I can get my nap in without the distraction from futbol24...
Have a good kip mate,yopure not gonna miss anything

Only thing worth watching is the Ref,he`ll be in Brazil.

I wonder if anyone looks at those AM kits and thinks to themselves "Azerbaijan might be a good vacation idea..."

<iframe width="480" height="320" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/uEKE8QTbDTs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The linesman was a dad of the opposition team (yeah in kids league we used to have that, I was linesman against my own team once ffs)

You couldn't get booked for swearing back then or I would have been given 7 red cards.

Ha, I used to have 'volunteer' linesman from the families of the teams playing for show but never listened to them when I use to ref for u12-14. Either they would constantly flag offsides for opposition or never call them for their own kids team.

tumblr_n08t2cNq5k1r1fq7do1_250.gif

Was actually two 30 minute shows. Maradona one was boring, second one was on the Chile National team from the 70s, called 'Opposition". Was pretty good. Had to do with a dictatorship.

haha well what do we have here

Giggs going with Scholes and Butt as his assistance, might as well bring Cantona and Keane for toughness, Gary McPallister to teach defence and Peter Schmeichel as goalkeeper coach.

Back