April In-Game

I could get in before, but I couldn't access any of the menus (think if I told them I wanted the City over, they'd let me have it? : )

I thought most of you down under used TAB as your primary book (that's what I always read in the Rugby forum over on Covers)?

You keep detailed stats for soccer like you do the other sports BC?

Only for the A-league, hugh, that's the football I bet live on most. But I've had nearly 2 decades of betting the sport, so I pretty much know what to look for by heart now, re scanning pre-game stats for trends, shit like that. For the coming WC, I'll go back over past tourny stats and post a thread in that forum for certain categories.

Meh, the City total was too juiced for my liking. Going to take a stab at Porto Over 1.5 instead.

:cheers:

yup it's official!
Giggs as interim manager.

Klopp already saying he's staying at Dortmund but who knows.
Making van Gaal the favored now.

Its hard to feel sorry for anyone in DM`s financial position,but imo money is no object to him.
I feel very sorry for him... a blind man could see this season coming,fuck,even a douche like me posted before the season they wouldnt finish top 6.
Squad just isnt good enough,simple as that,he had no chance.Fergurson did miracles with that shower last season.Players not good enough end of.
Chopping and changing managers is and never will be the answer.

Another prediction,Giggs is 10/1 to get the job full time right now.United have 4 cupcakes left this season,theyll win all 4 and the fans will be clambering(wrongly) for Giggs to get the job....that 10/1 wont be around by season end.

I honestly couldnt care less who gets the job.

you are right ManU

the writings was on the wall for Moyes, not too sure what he was suppose to do. Trying to keep the standards of an act such as SAF is a bit unrealistic.
Scapegoat? I think so.
Next manager may have it a bit easier as they cannot do worse.
Kind of hoping Lambert gets sacked and Villa take Moyes haha.

yup, i enjoyed ManU struggling this season, but hated it happening to Moyes. On top of that you see Everton accelerating in improvement with Martinez and all the players/fans have taken to him and enjoy their new style of play.

BREAKING: Manchester United announces that David Moyes has left the club. (part 1 of 2) #mufc
— Manchester United (@ManUtd) April 22, 2014

BREAKING: The club would like to place on record its thanks for the hard work, honesty and integrity he brought to the role. (part 2 of 2)
— Manchester United (@ManUtd) April 22, 2014
<script async="" src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>BREAKING: Ryan Giggs will assume first-team responsibility at <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23mufc&amp;src=hash">#mufc</a> until a permanent manager is appointed. More: <a href="http://t.co/883hYw50DK">http://t.co/883hYw50DK</a></p>&mdash; Manchester United (@ManUtd) <a href="https://twitter.com/ManUtd/statuses/458534441980559360">April 22, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>10 - 2013/14 is the first season in Premier League history to see 10 managers leave a club before the final day. Continental.</p>&mdash; OptaJoe (@OptaJoe) <a href="https://twitter.com/OptaJoe/statuses/458520273562923008">April 22, 2014</a></blockquote>

<iframe src="http://gfycat.com/iframe/EverlastingHealthyDamselfly" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" width="600" height="338" ></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-tqr8Z_HrrY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Everton aren't all that improved long term, Moyes never had a chance with players like Lukaku and Deulofeu on loan

they could never afford a Lukaku type striker and when someone buys him in the summer Everton take a drop

plus in the Europa league next year it will effect them, their squad size can't match the other top 6 teams when it comes to playing extra games

never post tackles, but anyways William Carvalho's...

Sir.William.corte.2.HQ.gif
Sir.William.corte.LQ.gif

Wow, what a crappy lineup...

<iframe style="width: 1px; height: 0px; border: medium none; position: absolute; visibility: hidden;" class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" allowtransparency="true" id="twitter-widget-0" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe><blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Chelsea team v Atletico: Cech; Azpilicueta, Cahill, Terry (c), Cole; David Luiz, Mikel, Lampard; Ramires, Torres, Willian. <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23CFC&amp;src=hash">#CFC</a></p>&mdash; Chelsea FC (@chelseafc) <a href="https://twitter.com/chelseafc/statuses/458663583237541888">April 22, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async="" src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script><iframe style="display: none;" allowtransparency="true" id="rufous-sandbox" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

I mean, Mourinho should know Atletico pretty well, but doesn't look like Ba and Eto'o even made the trip (guess Hazard's hurt).

As much as I don't think he's worth the money they are saying Py I was watching that Sporting game and I clapped that tackle. It was an important part of the game.

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-tqr8Z_HrrY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

You may think this is BS but I've scored the same sort of goal (from the other side on my left foot) ran off celebrating like all 16 year olds do, turned to the linesman who was holding his flag up.

Gutted.

Match Facts

Atletico have won 8 of their last 10 matches in the Champions League (including qualifiers).
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 5 of Atletico's last 6 games in the Champions League (including qualifiers).
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 5 of Chelsea's last 6 games in the Champions League (including qualifiers).
Atletico have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 3 matches against Chelsea in all competitions.

The linesman was a dad of the opposition team (yeah in kids league we used to have that, I was linesman against my own team once ffs)

You couldn't get booked for swearing back then or I would have been given 7 red cards.

Wow, what a crappy lineup...

<iframe style="width: 1px; height: 0px; border: medium none; position: absolute; visibility: hidden;" class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" allowtransparency="true" id="twitter-widget-0" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe><iframe id="twitter-widget-0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" style="display: block; max-width: 99%; min-width: 220px; padding: 0px; border-top-left-radius: 5px; border-top-right-radius: 5px; border-bottom-right-radius: 5px; border-bottom-left-radius: 5px; margin: 10px 0px; border-color: rgb(238, 238, 238) rgb(221, 221, 221) rgb(187, 187, 187); border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; box-shadow: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.14902) 0px 1px 3px; position: static; visibility: visible;" title="Embedded Tweet" width="500" height="210"></iframe>
<script async="" src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
<script async="" src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script><iframe style="display: none;" allowtransparency="true" id="rufous-sandbox" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

0-0,1-0 shitfest,wont even watch it,probably have the speedway on instead,fuck Mourinho.
Sky Tv ruined English football,yet we all dont know it yet.

You cannot imagine how much football is forced down our throats in England,The Moyes sacking was the headlines on the national news,nevermind sunken ferries,lost planes or trouble in the Ukraine or other trivial shit like that.

We have local BBC radio affiliates,much like your ESPN radio stations,mines BBC radio Manchester,had it on before.
Was really suprised by the amount of support for David Moyes,the bloke had no chance.
One kid phoned and and was anti-Moyes,started of by saying hed been a season ticket holder for 15 years,as if that was some proof of loyalty,glory hunting cunt,wanted to drag him through the radio.... people forget too easily.United were absolutely wank for 3 seasons when Ferguson took charge.

wankers

<iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" style="display: none;"></iframe>

0-0,1-0 shitfest,wont even watch it,probably have the speedway on instead,fuck Mourinho.

You cannot imagine how much football is forced down our throats in England,The Moyes sacking was the headlines on the national news,nevermind sunken ferries,lost planes or trouble in the Ukraine or other trivial shit like that.

We have local BBC radio affiliates,much like your ESPN radio stations,mines BBC radio Manchester,had it on before.
Was really suprised by the amount of support for David Moyes,the bloke had no chance.
One kid phoned and and was anti-Moyes,started of by saying hed been a season ticket holder for 15 years,as if that was some proof of loyalty,glory hunting cunt,wanted to drag him the radio.... people forget too easily.United were absolutely wank for 3 seasons when Ferguson took charge.

wankers

<iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" style="display: none;"></iframe>

Bingo

One kid phoned and and was anti-Moyes,started of by saying hed been a season ticket holder for 15 years,as if that was some proof of loyalty,glory hunting cunt,wanted to drag him the radio.... people forget too easily.United were absolutely wank for 3 seasons when Ferguson took charge.

wankers

<iframe id="rufous-sandbox" allowtransparency="true" style="display: none;" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
Dude, they lead with hockey here in August...

And that Chelsea XI's not meant for offense - Mourinho's looking to get back to Stamford Bridge level, at worst.

Back