April In-Game

The big game is in Moscow which will be a challenge. Guessing it will be a pick game with zenit slightly favored

I'm heading to the game in a few hours, so if anyone wants me to bribe a linesman, let me know now...

fury-fc-countdown-sidebar-promo_z4so4apjza5d1mw2gm3sfon0l.jpg

I honestly think I've won like 2 bets all year when a German team is involved. Would it be so much to ask for Augsburg to beat a horrible road team

Hoffenheim getting me sick to my stomach
3rd week in a row two goals in 1h and cant get the over. Betting big on them each week :hang:

Which jersey did you buy, Hugh?
Nothing for myself, but I got the little one the home jersey, so she seems pretty content with that.

Maybe if Garber decides to expand the league to 30 teams, we'll make it to the "show" one day...

Is it worth buying the World Cup video game? Or is it the same as fifa?
I think the only real difference is you can be any country you want and try to take them through the group stages, but otherwise, you might as well just go into tournament mode in FIFA, I would think. Plus, the fact that EA isn't releasing it for the Xbox One and PS4 kind of makes you wonder...

bah, played a little Juve -1.75 but nothing else till late this afternoon. Gonna go scope out some bases.
:cheers:

Zenit pull it off! In other news, this is getting ridiculous - can't win when I post, can't lose when I don't.

:confused2:

Back