****April In-Game****

Great teams. I like to think we were a bogus, Glavine-friendly strike zone in '95 and a Mesa-meltdown in '97 away from winning two, but what do I know. I also think Lofton should at least be quietly in the conversation for HOF (think I had this discussion with AK? ... or someone else here from out west), but he didn't even get 5% on the 1st ballot, so he's done. Very exciting, clutch, game-changing player, and pretty sure he was clean.

I think I remember we had a big convo about these teams sometime last season in an in-game... I was a big Lofton fan since watching him play hoops for Lute at Zona, didn't even know he played baseball too. Then saw him and was like damn, this mf can play baseball too. Great athlete, amazing on the basepaths and just had an amazing knack for getting on base.

Alex, that last one in the black and white is pretty good. Something very funny about Stalin in a Tribe cap.

I think I remember we had a big convo about these teams sometime last season in an in-game... I was a big Lofton fan since watching him play hoops for Lute at Zona, didn't even know he played baseball too. Then saw him and was like damn, this mf can play baseball too. Great athlete, amazing on the basepaths and just had an amazing knack for getting on base.

Wasn't he pretty much the 6th man for Arizona hoops when he played? No small role at that time in Arizona basketball.

Alex, that last one in the black and white is pretty good. Something very funny about Stalin in a Tribe cap.

not something you see everyday i suppose

I remember the Pirates traded Kenny Lofton and Aramis Ramirez for a some guy that was out of baseball the following year and a bag of baseballs

I felt really bad for the Expos in 94...wanted to see them get one. What a great team they had.

That strike sucked. That was actually the first year of Jacobs Field, and Tribe fans' first pennant race since ... I'm not sure, it was my first one, so it was first one since the sixties. I believe the Indians were like a game or two out behind the White Sox when they shut it all down that year.

Wasn't he pretty much the 6th man for Arizona hoops when he played? No small role at that time in Arizona basketball.

He started in 86-87 when Kerr was out w/ a bad knee injury, was 6th man on the 88 Final four team, and started again his senior year in 88-89 on a team that was a 1 seed and lost by one to UNLV in the sweet 16.

indians/expos woulda been an epic WS for the true baseball fan and the epic failure for the network. woulda been sweet

Hope everyone is doing well tonight. Still pissed about Pit rainout, had over and used over in a parlay. Not doing too bad other than that. Have A's ml and rl here, so let's go A's!!!

Hope everyone is doing well tonight. Still pissed about Pit rainout, had over and used over in a parlay. Not doing too bad other than that. Have A's ml and rl here, so let's go A's!!!

Man that sux to have a well capped win stolen from you.

Go A's.

My only action tonight is Alex's contest. Need a huge Angels run-line rally to go 2-1.

Updated Ubaldo as an Indian thru tonight's goat abortion from hell ... 13-23, 5.60 ERA

That strike sucked. That was actually the first year of Jacobs Field, and Tribe fans' first pennant race since ... I'm not sure, it was my first one, so it was first one since the sixties. I believe the Indians were like a game or two out behind the White Sox when they shut it all down that year.

Yep...they were one game back of the Pale Hose. I remember I was rooting for an Indians/Expos WS that year.

Man that sux to have a well capped win stolen from you.

Go A's.
not only capped, which is the easier part...but actually played it the right way...for a change, which is actually the more difficult part imo...which makes it more frustrating. Oh well, will be plenty other chances. Bol ZonaKid.

needed time off and was getting burnt

actually did alright on the masters but haven't even wanted to get into bases to this point

I know I'm into the show, because I hate that kid, it's like I get pissed off when he's on screen. I was actually glad last week's episode had no Joffrey.

Shoulda bet against my Dodgers again tonight...just a ton of value betting against them until Kemp gets it going and Hanley gets in the lineup.

Back