****April In-Game****

They definitely could have kept The Wire going, wish they would have.

Yep...so many guys on that show ended up getting pretty big gigs after their work on The Wire. My thinking is many of the actors were ready to bolt and they just couldn't keep enough of the cast together any longer.

ill remember that for the day that the indians are eliminated from playoff contention

My 17-year-old son and I were reminiscing about the last Pirates' playoff appearance today. I said, "Hey Tim, you remember when Barry Bonds was skinny and you were negative-four years old?"

Braves have 5 home runs tonight.....5 SOLO home runs tonight

Thats pretty tough to do. Baseball is a record-keeping fuckin machine. So now I wonder... What's the ML team record for solo home runs in a game and solo home runs only?

Yep...so many guys on that show ended up getting pretty big gigs after their work on The Wire. My thinking is many of the actors were ready to bolt and they just couldn't keep enough of the cast together any longer.

Could be KK, that's one of the things I liked best about the show. Each season basically brought a whole new cast of characters on in addition to the main ones. Very unique

Back