April 5th MLB Discussion Thread

great point BAR

Looking for more reasons to play Rox, White Sox and Giants

Maybe getting into the thin mountain air will help but man it tough to back their most hittable starter when Pretty much the whole lineup looks lost.. Anderson outta be able to nuetralize lad lefties but afraid the righties will tee off on him. Hopefully they just needed to get out those awful Florida domes, certainly possible but don’t feel good projecting them for many runs off medea while I kinda expect Anderson to give up at least 4. Dodgers have been winning lot of games late which I never expect to continue. As much as I’d like to be on rox as dogs in opener I just can’t. I’d almost rather they looked like crap offensively again to maybe set up better price later in series, I have little doubt before end this series the bats will come to life.

Maybe getting into the thin mountain air will help but man it tough to back their most hittable starter when Pretty much the whole lineup looks lost.. Anderson outta be able to nuetralize lad lefties but afraid the righties will tee off on him. Hopefully they just needed to get out those awful Florida domes, certainly possible but don’t feel good projecting them for many runs off medea while I kinda expect Anderson to give up at least 4. Dodgers have been winning lot of games late which I never expect to continue. As much as I’d like to be on rox as dogs in opener I just can’t. I’d almost rather they looked like crap offensively again to maybe set up better price later in series, I have little doubt before end this series the bats will come to life.

i watched alot of that rox/tampa series

Rays pitchers are nasty, their relievers throw hard with crazy movement from left and right side. That dome is super weird environment compared to their norm. Im tossing that series and see value.

Which Rox pitchers have good home splits?

Total is pretty high, mountain weather will be a lil something to LA

Rays pitchers are nasty, their relievers throw hard with crazy movement from left and right side. That dome is super weird environment compared to their norm. Im tossing that series and see value.

Kyle Freeland is awesome at home because he doesn‘t allow home runs

I wanna say Marquez has been solid at home too hasn’t he?

I don’t think it matters where grey pitches, just depends what side of bed that clown wakes up on, lol.

You right tampons thru whole bunch of very good pitchers at them but this was going on before they got to Tampa. 3 runs over the weekend in mia. If facing good pitching the problem I’m not sure how thar gets better today? Maeda has pitched very well vs rox overall and had a below 2era last year. He hasn’t been shut down at coors but has put up plenty respectable numbers for that park. 7 innings 3runs last year and 7 and 4 in ‘17. If he can do that today which I think incredibly likely considering rox bats going right now and Maeda has not allowed much in way of anything to any col player besides Blackman.

On other hand while I do prefer lefty pitchers vs Lad the doyers right handers punish this guy. I have a tough time see lad held to less than 5-6 runs.. I gotta see it before I believe Rockies offense can keep them in it vs maeda.

Lopez can be a beast for WS.

Seattle starter has been good first glance but 1st start was in home country Japan and Bosox hit 2 dingers off him.

I dont project Mariners to be much

7-1 is a pipe dream

So Jansom, I suppose Kelly? ( don’t think much matters what stadium he pitches in, he needs a bigger plate!! Lol. Ovbviously you suffer more for walks at coors.. who the other? Gonna look at them at coors.

Kelly?????

He will be very interesting, dude is cool, throws hard and all, but is a fucking heart attack

Jansen 24 ip at coors. 3.75era 1.167 whip. No wins no losses 12 saves. Keep in mind lot of that high 3 era came very earky in career. Since ‘14 he has only allowed 3 total runs in 12.2 innings w 18ks 2 walks and 10 hits. Pretty good

Maybe more interesting if you throw out ‘17 where in 4 appearances he only had 1 save although he pitched fine 4.2 innings 6ks 0 walks 2 runs.

Anyways take out ‘17 and he has been in 10 ganes at coors and saved all 10

Kelly only game at coors was way back in ‘13 and was a start for cards. He didn’t allow any runs in 5 innnings.. obviously he a way different guy now but guess it shows he can have success at coors which some can’t. End of day I don’t think the air means shit to him, just a matter if he throws strikes. You walk guys at coors you pay.

Last edited:
Bank,

whats up with Flaherty? Do we got a play here?
Bank,

whats up with Flaherty? Do we got a play here?

I ended up going -.5 FF. Then 2 teamsrs w cards/lad cards/philly

I have no doubt flaherty will throw a gem for at least 5 innings, for me his only Legit question is his ability to go deeper into games. Really don’t want to see him turn into lance mucculers 2.0 and still have lot of hope he won’t but it fair right now to talk about it.

Way to be bank. Seeing things well.

Not well enough. cincy inability to hit the ball is starting to be a real in my ass. Bo took me 4-5 games to figure out to stop fading brewers but just shifted those loses over to reds who I think has way too deep

Back