April 24th MLB Discussion Thread

This works too. On Cubs and Jays today. Fading Tomlin and like what Cubs have done since putting Almora and Javy at the 1-2 spot in the lineup. Playing on Happ and expecting the Red Sox hot start to slow.

Tough game. However I am Very religious and so I will probably bet the game over along with Boston. Close your eyes and bet Davies is also likely

Detroit? I know I am supposed to play the Yanks but it sickens me

100% agree with the thought and the sentiment, Tuck. But we've seen this story play out so many times before, I feel the Yanks are the right side. Still have to research though.

Actually I may be on the Astros. Just noticed 12-3 after being shut out and Angels 6-16 after a shutout

It appears that people are actually betting on Alex Cobb and the Orioles tonight. Faria and TB are a good bet. I think Porcello has luckbox year and wont bet against him. Easy for Bosox to lose some momentum out west in random places. This is a division game. Saw them at the Bruin game. They are rested. Im not fading these guys yet.Will ohtani bounce back? Its a tuff start. Berrios is Twins heart and soul. No reason to fade him either imo

Took Braves RL, tho no BMc fan. ATL haven't lost 2 in a row but once this year at Washington.
Covered the RL every game after a loss, except two.

Back