Sammy Meatballs

Sammy Meatballs? Never Heard of Her
Orlando plays at Millwaukee tomorrow and then at home vs Charlotte on Wednesday to close the seasaon out--

I watched the game vs NETS and it is clear that VAN DUMBO has thrown in the towel for the regular season. TURKY got injured badly and now they cant afford to lose another starter--

Add in the fact that Howard may not see big minutes even though I dont mind, because he is one of the worst offensive centres in the league, all he does is dunk and layups---

Reddick also was hurt in the last game--

I know TURKY is out and Orlando mailed the game vs NETS--

WHen playing at a teams last home game just like Philly played the RAPS, it becomes a GAME to show the FANS and leave the season ticket holders a good taste in their mouth--

I see an easy Millwaukee win tomorrow, I cant see a motivated young Millwaukee team losing to GORTOT< BATTIE, LEE and other PIETRIUS and ANthony Johnson--

This game will be an easy winner for Millwaukee, no doubts about that tomorrow--

Also looking at Wizards, they just beat Raps last game at TORONTO, RAPS played Philly like a playoff game, if they rest players tomorrow then they are using the game as an evaluation talent game and are tanking the outcome--

Wizards might also be doing that also, but playing at home late, teams always want to win their last game at home to please the season ticket holders, except for the clippers who just suck and dont try.

Medical Watch:
F Hedo Turkoglu (sprained ankle) is expected to miss Monday’s game in Milwaukee. He was hurt with less than seven minutes remaining Saturday against New Jersey.
F Rashard Lewis (right knee tendinitis) is expected to miss his second consecutive game Monday in Milwaukee.
G Jameer Nelson (torn right labrum) is out for the season after surgery.

Bro I dont have MYSPACE- I only use this FORUm and that is it for ONLINE stuff, NO FACEBOOK as that is a BIG NO NO--

Millwaukee is 0-3 vs Orlando this year------

Orlando will limit Howards minutes, last game he played 26 minutes, which is 51.5% of the game vs NETS--
LEWIS and TURKY are both out and that is about 34 points out of the lineup combined with a 26 minute HOWARD?

If Millwaukee is to AVOID a SWEEP and beat Orlando isnt this the BEST chance they will have in YEARS?

i do suspect that Orlando will try to win this game to avoid losing again, but when you are using all backups, pretty much LEE and ALston will have to go nuts-- Gortat and Battie will need huge huge games--

last home game at Home this year for Millwaukee vs a team who IMO will play Howard sparingly after TURKY went down, van DUMBO knows one more injury and they are finished this season--

If BUCKS lose they are a JOKE, that is all I can say, I expect them TO WIN as they need to win for the FANS, young team, and end the Season on a good NOTE--

They could not have asked for a better team IMO in the league toplay than the MAGIC who IMO dont have an explosive scoring bench--

Lol Orlando is in major panick mode, I still suspect they wanted no part of Detroit at all as they are their arch enemy-

They cant beat Detroit at all, they match up better with both Boston and Cavs than Detroit--
There is no doubt that Orlando was avoiding Detroit and losing to cup cake teams-

Now with Howard playing half minutes I dont know if van Dumbo is dumb enough to play Courtney Lee 40 minutes tonight with TURKY and Lewis a little hurt, he should mail this game in, I dont see why he wants a win with half hte line up and backups in there--

I cant see it, its not good for business to get the WIN--

Besides end of year the poor teams are winning at home, raptors yesterday beat Philly in their SUPER BOWL, if they played 100 times, Raptors would win 99 vs Philly, they just gave it their all-
I expect Millwaukee to do the same, and besides this is the NBA, if you cant beat an Orlando team without Nelson, lewis and Turky, and a 24 minute Howard playing, you suck and are a disgrace-
Millwaukee actually is over 500 at Home also, so playing vs Gortat and Battie, Pietrius and Athony JOhnson- I dont see where the scoring comes from-

Courtney Lee will likely need 35 points at least for Orlando-- Howard only plaing 24 mins and he is not a good player if he does not get in the flow of the game, last game he had 7 points, and besides he is overrated and possibly the most uncoordinated player in the NBA, so all you need is any pressure on him and he blows the layups or just flat out sucks and cant even make 4 foot shots-

Put Howard in the west, he is a 12 point per game average player, Orlando spreads hte floor for him perfectly and he still sucks, imagine Shaq with the room that Howard gets- Howard is all system and all body- the guy sucks trust me on this one-

detroit knows this and wants Orlando-- Jason Maxiel who is only 6'7 abuses Howard because he is a real basketball player and not a muscle bound jumping freak like Howard who has NO basketball IQ and no real skills other than dunking and jumping.

Reading up on the game and minutes will be reduced although Van Dumbo is saying his teams needs a win before playoffs---

If he has any brains as a coach he will play backups and give his team rest, the team is tired and mail the game in. The result means nothing, beating Milllwaukee with backups in means nothing--

Van Dumbo is a joke, talking shit in the media, if he tries to win this game and plays starters more or treats it seriously he is more stupid than I imagined---

The goal is playoffs now, people who bet Orlando think they are getting Orlando, you are getting the backups for the majority of the game--

howard played 26 last game, he may play less this game--
They have 3 healthy starters so it would be wise to rest key players--

Reddick also got injured last game---

THe backcourt of Alston and Lee need to score 45 combined tonight and that is if they play heavy minutes and we dont see LUE and ANthony JOhnson which we should-

Orlando already lost their shot at momentum, the last home game on Wednesday they will lose and play bench guys, so what does a meaningless game vs Millwaukee matter?>
THe time to win was last week retard van DUMBO, its too late now, you just lost your best shooter, other is also out, you want to play balls out vs Millywaukee and risk players to injury?

Go ahead if you want to do that, you are dumber than I imagined and someone will get hurt again if he does that.

Whats the deal bro? I texted you like 5 days ago...

I had to log back in here just to get a hold of you, hit me up...Maybe I should get on this Bucks play as you know what I need to do by the end of the week

because he is one of the worst offensive centres in the league, all he does is dunk and layups---

yeah he is terrible:36_11_6:

Good luck buddy, if you like orlando at +5 take it, however I dont think a team with backups would be a wise bet, especially since few teams have energy and the patience to play a road game at this point in season-

Teams mail these games in and want to go home and sleep in their own beds--

For a team to win a road game with all backups vs a team playing last game of year at home would be an exceptional feat.

Millwaukee is up to -6.5--

good thing I hit this one early, maybe vangundy ready my thread, i bet howard is out tonight

Howard is OUT confirmed, VAN GUNDY is doing the right thing, if you read the MEDIA it sounded like this is Olrlandos superbowl--

they were talking about how important this game is in Millwaukee, then why are you resting everyone?

This is how its done, you know its a mail in, everyone knows it, but I knew it before Vegas knew it and before VAN GUNDY annnounced it was a mail in--

It had to be a mail in game, no way they can risk more injury to any players.

Thanks buddy liked them as Orlando had no reason to show up here and I thought -3 was a bargain for sure--

You can find good spots vs teams like utah and Orlando and Philly who have obviously quit on the season and not playing anymore.

Jesus Christ I am dying here reading these tags:36_11_6::36_11_6:

good call Samwise :cheers:

Back