anyone want to talk football right now ?

Agree completely on the lines. May end up passing on week 1.

I will say that if you're salivating on the over and I'm salivating at the over I should be playing it. It would as difficult to do as laying points with Vegas, but I may have to do it. Sure is tempting.

maybe im crazy but I see a lot of points...wouldn't surprise me if Utah wins at all..natch on the side...but total? is 40 a gift here? seriously? I see short fields all day for both O's.

maybe im crazy but I see a lot of points...wouldn't surprise me if Utah wins at all..natch on the side...but total? is 40 a gift here? seriously? I see short fields all day for both O's.

honestly I think either one of us would be crazy to predict a victory for either team. utah has not shown the ability to win on the road for season openers (UCLA, OSU) and Michigan is obviously rolling with alot of fresh faces.

I do see some stupid turnovers from both offenses that will provide the short fields you speak of. Short fields will turn into points if for no other reason both kickers are great. Michigan has some athletes that should be able to simply outrun the Utah defense if they get out in the open.

Bottom line is that I don't see either team with less than 17 points. Unfortunately a 21-17 or 20-17 is still possible. While 10-7 is still in the back of my head from the last time these teams played I do know that Utah has at least twice the athlete that they had last time they were in Ann Arbor and Rich Rod's offense is quite a bit more dynamic than the one that put up 10 points on Utah. I almost wish this thing was in the 45-49 range so I didn't have to even go thru this thought process.

your exactly right J..I definitely see both putting up 17 for sure, that 10-7 final was with John Navarre at the helm and I was sunburned as fuck from that game...and that was the UM offense from the stone age obviously.

It definitely is a number I am going to struggle with all week..so tempting...

Back