Anyone Think The Bulls DON'T Get Swept?

Gorgolon Lives

The Reverend of CTG
I have 4 Units on a series wager with the Pistons. I have the ability to grab the Bulls at plus money on the ML for game 4. I'm considering making a free wager on the Bulls ML Sunday.

Anyone think the Bulls can save some pride and avoid the sweep Sunday? And anyone think it's worth it to make a free wager on the ML even for just 1 unit? Detroit winning 8 straight playoff games would be some incredible feat!

Cheers:cheers:

I personally wouldn't at 3-0..but I understand if you do. Free money is free money.

I would make the wager.

Even if you think they get beat, it's a great price. They're at home, they have every reason to step up for some pride, and it's not like they weren't winning this game easily early on.

I personally think there's a lot of value in them no matter what feel about the series.

Imma gambler. The thought of making a free wager intices me. Right now I see an early opener of Detroit -1.5 in game 4.

Frankly, if the Bulls open as a plus-money dog in Game Four, I'll almost certainly bet them. And I haven't bet this series one way or the other in any game yet.

I will also bet their first quarter which I blew it on tonight.

wtf is -1.5? what series is vegas watching? wake up nevagda. your getting ass reamed on these liens.

Frankly, if the Bulls open as a plus-money dog in Game Four, I'll almost certainly bet them. And I haven't bet this series one way or the other in any game yet.

I will also bet their first quarter which I blew it on tonight.

Joe, part of me says Detroit gets the job done Sunday. But there isn't a big of incentive for Detroit as it was in round 1. Before round 1, they never swept anyone. And also, with the Bulls sweeping Mia, the Pistons had to win to avoid going into the series with less rest. So, another part of me wants to bet the full 4 Units on the ML, especially if the consensus is on Detroit.

Here's what I think I can add to this, B., it's the fact that I have no dog in this fight. I'm not a fan of either of these teams. I don't even really want to watch any of this series.

Now, do I think the Pistons are the better team? Absolutely. And I think I've proven that.

But here's what I see going into Game Four.

I see a team that knows how to play the Pistons, they proved that in the regular season. I see a team that was beating the Pistons, somewhat badly, in their previous outing.

I see a team that is about to get swept on their home floor by a team they do not think is that dramatically better than they are.

In short, I see motivation, big time. I see them on national TV in a position to make a statement.

Do I think they have a chance in the series? Hell no. Not now.

But I think they could easily win one for pride, and the reality is, if they're getting money in that spot, I see good value in it.

Im definately intrigued with the value, Joe. Risking nothing to essentially win over 8 units seems tempting in a gambling sense. Now I gotta decide if it's truly a wise choice!

Here's what I think I can add to this, B., it's the fact that I have no dog in this fight. I'm not a fan of either of these teams. I don't even really want to watch any of this series.

Now, do I think the Pistons are the better team? Absolutely. And I think I've proven that.

But here's what I see going into Game Four.

I see a team that knows how to play the Pistons, they proved that in the regular season. I see a team that was beating the Pistons, somewhat badly, in their previous outing.

I see a team that is about to get swept on their home floor by a team they do not think is that dramatically better than they are.

In short, I see motivation, big time. I see them on national TV in a position to make a statement.

Do I think they have a chance in the series? Hell no. Not now.

But I think they could easily win one for pride, and the reality is, if they're getting money in that spot, I see good value in it.

totally disagree. look at comments from gordon, skiles etc after game 2...they were a beaten team then

i catne bet on a bulls sweep in da 2nd round to a central diviosn foe but at the same tiem the wya we lost otnight i cant back em ever again till next nov.

If the Cavs win Saturday I wouldn't bet the Bulls on Sunday. If the Cavs lose I'd say that the Pistons won't be nearly as motivated to close out on the road. Just my .02

drunk on damn expensive beer too. my pockets empty. thanking god i had a winning night.

thankgod.jpg

After that sorry outing any Bulls fan would. That was almost as bad as Golden State's loss. I wish the boo's were louder thougher in Chicago.

i didnt stays for the whole game. left with 5 soemthing left on the clock in the 4th. i fucking seen what happejn one too many times.

At least you're not drunk on the cheap s**t, I admire a man who sticks to good beer.

Also, am I the only one who thinks it kinda looks like that sheep is f**king that bunny?

The real question is, If you were the bulls would you want to win 1 game to then go to Detroit and get blown out at their home court with a series thats already over....What is the motivation to win?

If the Cavs win Saturday I wouldn't bet the Bulls on Sunday. If the Cavs lose I'd say that the Pistons won't be nearly as motivated to close out on the road. Just my .02

If the cavs win, Pistons win. If the cavs lose, the Bulls have a chance, but I wouldn't bet on them

Back