Any interest in a bowl game confidence pool?

Nugzz

Tritty f'n Bunk
Bowl Confidence Pool- lets do this

I'd be happy to set one up. What do y'all think... We could use league safe? $20?

Last edited:
Pm me w questions

make sure u name ur entries something that resembles ur ctg name so I know who ya are...

Last edited:
Yep, SU.

Here are the basics for those who may not know:

• Members pick the winner of all 35 College Football Bowl games ("straight up", not using the point spread)
  • Members also rank each game based on how confident they are in their pick (35 points = most confident, 1 point = least confident)
  • Each ranking number (35 to 1) can only be used once.
  • For each game picked correctly, members receive the number of points they assigned that game.
  • The winner is the member with the most points once all Bowl games have been completed.

I'd be okay w anything up to 50.. but I'd be concerned at the amount of people who would be interested if ot were raised. Wondering if we keep this at 20? And maybe someone else sets up another higher stakes one?

Were running short on time so that's an issue too.

I'd be okay w anything up to 50.. but I'd be concerned at the amount of people who would be interested if ot were raised. Wondering if we keep this at 20? And maybe someone else sets up another higher stakes one?

Were running short on time so that's an issue too.

Well I paid 20 already so I vote stick with it.

Im in

Ive ran it the last few years...20 bucks is the best number to get the most people

PM me your email, and ill shoot you the spreadsheet i have from last year with everyones name and email on it if ya wanna do some soliciting

glad to see the interest building.. dont forget to pay the league safe by the 20th and fill out your brackets before the first game starts.

I'm in, and I might be able to get a non-ctg member. Is this open to all?

Anyone is welcome as long as I can identify them.. example leaguesafe name should match or be similar to the name of ur entry on espn... make sense? Or entry should be similar to ur ctg name

Will the ctg one be free to enter?

When is the first bowl game for the confidence pool? Anybody?

Yes. CTG will have a free/sponsored bowl confidence pool out by early next week at the latest. Stay tuned.

:cheers:

glad to see the interest building.. dont forget to pay the league safe by the 20th and fill out your brackets before the first game starts.

Joined espn and paid on leaguesafe. Question...does everything have to be filled out before the 1st game, or can we go game by game?

I believe all has to be completed prior to first game.. But someone correct me if I'm wrong

Back