Any interest in a bowl game confidence pool?

Anyones entry that doesn't match or is not similar to league safe info can you pm me so I know u paid and who u are? Thanks

Looks like 17 entries..,need more. I emailed everyone who was in last year. Spread word or feel free to do multiple entries. Payment due b4 first game of course.

Nugz, how are the payouts going to be divided?

hasnt been discussed yet...

I was thinking 2 or 3 spots depending on the final turnout.

if we pay two spots i think 75% 25% would be good..

if we pay 3 spots we could go with 60% 30% 10%

what do people think?

hasnt been discussed yet...

I was thinking 2 or 3 spots depending on the final turnout.

if we pay two spots i think 75% 25% would be good..

if we pay 3 spots we could go with 60% 30% 10%

what do people think?

I'd vote for 60, 30, 10.

Little over 27 hours until the deadline to enter... ive got 23 entries on ESPN.. and only 19 payments on league safe.

If we end up w/ less than 30 people do you guys really wanna pay 3 spots? seems meh..

Lets say we end up w/ 25 people... thats a prize pool of 500...

if we paid two spots it would be like 375/125

if we paid three it woudl be like 300/150/50

what do people think? SHould i just make an executive decision or send out an email w/ a vote after it starts?

Little over 27 hours until the deadline to enter... ive got 23 entries on ESPN.. and only 19 payments on league safe.

If we end up w/ less than 30 people do you guys really wanna pay 3 spots? seems meh..

Lets say we end up w/ 25 people... thats a prize pool of 500...

if we paid two spots it would be like 375/125

if we paid three it woudl be like 300/150/50

what do people think? SHould i just make an executive decision or send out an email w/ a vote after it starts?

I say you decide. You got it up and running. If someone doesnt like what you decide, they can set it up next year

ok i like that idea.

i'll probably go w/ the two spots pending any real late push w/ additional registrations.

Also... because league safe considers this an "office pool" and not a fantasy league.. the payouts need majority approval to be made available to the winners.. so when you get an email from league safe please respond ASAP.

Thank you.

ok i like that idea.

i'll probably go w/ the two spots pending any real late push w/ additional registrations.

Also... because league safe considers this an "office pool" and not a fantasy league.. the payouts need majority approval to be made available to the winners.. so when you get an email from league safe please respond ASAP.

Thank you.

You set it up so it's your call.

All 4 games tomorrow are tough. I can see any or all of the underdogs winning straight up.

I like the Ragin' Cajun if Broadway plays. Without him, who knows? The game is being played on Tulane's home turf, but the Ragin' Cajun will probably have the crowd advantage.

I'm going to join, just haven't gotten to it. So that's one more entry. I'm fine with two spots. (Winner-take-all, even better!)

Can someone tell me how to move my picks up and down on the ESPN site??? I have been screwing with it for 15 minutes and have absolutely no clue how you're suppose to prioritize your picks.

Can someone tell me how to move my picks up and down on the ESPN site??? I have been screwing with it for 15 minutes and have absolutely no clue how you're suppose to prioritize your picks.
You should see a red MOVE button on the right hand side of each game. Click the game you want to move up or down and then every other MOVE button will turn yellow and say HERE, click that box to move that game to that Confidence number.

You should see a red MOVE button on the right hand side of each game. Click the game you want to move up or down and then every other MOVE button will turn yellow and say HERE, click that box to move that game to that Confidence number.

Ok, I got it now. Thanks for the response. That was driving me insane. You use to be able to just drag your pick where you wanted. That was a lot easier, and a lot more user friendly.

Honestly, the ESPN site is aggravating me to the point where I'm about to drop out and say fuck it!!! I've already joined the CTG group and saved the link. Now the link I saved takes me to an entirely different group. I'm no longer joined to the group and my user name has been changed.. Am I going to have to rejoin the group every fucking time I want to log in??? This is fucking ridiculous!!!

Don't use that link everytime. Tht is an invite link. Just go to bowl mania on espn page... u should already be logged in if you are using same computer.

Up to 33 people... Couple have not filled out their picks and paid... I'll have to delete entries if not paid by end of day

yup.. big pain in the ass.

just waiting on this one guy to respond to my emails and private messages.. if he doesnt respond by midnight i'm deleting his entry.

looks like 33.. waiting on the last straggler to pay up. apparently he paid the money to the league from last year for some reason. SHould be all set in a couple days.

And apparently payment allocation has to be approved by 51 percent of the entries in the pool.. because its an "office pool type" and not a fantasy league or whatever.. pretty stupid in my opinion.. but be on the lookout for emails after the last bowl game to request your approval for allocation of funds.

Stupid i know, but i can't change it at this point.

I'm thinking 400/260 as the payouts... but could potentially modify based on suggestoins.. i think paying 3 spots in a 20 dollar pool is questionable.

looks like 33.. waiting on the last straggler to pay up. apparently he paid the money to the league from last year for some reason. SHould be all set in a couple days.

And apparently payment allocation has to be approved by 51 percent of the entries in the pool.. because its an "office pool type" and not a fantasy league or whatever.. pretty stupid in my opinion.. but be on the lookout for emails after the last bowl game to request your approval for allocation of funds.

Stupid i know, but i can't change it at this point.

I'm thinking 400/260 as the payouts... but could potentially modify based on suggestoins.. i think paying 3 spots in a 20 dollar pool is questionable.
the higher up top the better IMO...with such a low investment

wish we had a bigger turnout.. i'm in one through a guy at work that is similar but its $25 and u pick all the games with spread and with confidences... 230 entries this year.. and first place is over 3500 dollars.

wish we had a bigger turnout.. i'm in one through a guy at work that is similar but its $25 and u pick all the games with spread and with confidences... 230 entries this year.. and first place is over 3500 dollars.
damn hook some brothas up

Back