All Star Game In Game...

Scott Brooks just showed why he'll never win a 'ship.

Aldridge, Curry, Lillard and Harden a combined 12-38 (24%).

Love with the worst +/- on the court.

I don't think so. The east just has a better defensive lineup. Much better actually. And when they turned up the heat the west just started chucking up 3s

That was more shitty play by the West than the East dominating defensively. West were never going to win a close game yet allowed it to become one via the 'powers that be' or otherwise.

Make the game for HCA in the finals and it might not get out of the 80s every year lol.... This is a total joke btw

As long as this is still an all star game/party, they'll never take it seriously. And as bettors, we shouldn't either. Just make a small bet for fun.

Love isn't that great. Just puts up numbers on a bad team. That's all.
No one let this go I hope

I really enjoy your help to the NBA forum...day in and out. Then you say this. And I don't pick on you like others for the sake of, or for whatever.

But this is dumb.....dude is sick

As long as this is still an all star game/party, they'll never take it seriously. And as bettors, we shouldn't either. Just make a small bet for fun.
Agree. This is a high society party for well to do black people....I am shocked the players break a sweat

Make a play like you would for the NFL PB....shits and giggles

Back