All Star Game In Game...

Yes. Flip Saunders has made it pretty clear that Kahn fucked up by not giving him a max deal and they've been doing everything they can to make it up to him ever since Flip took over.

He strikes me as a guy who wants to win rather than a guy who wants the most money.

He strikes me as a guy who wants to win rather than a guy who wants the most money.

I agree. But Laker's aren't winning either. The Wolves have pretty good depth but have been killed by injuries this year. They should have been a playoff team. They are heading in the right direction.

I won't be surprised if Flip takes over as coach next year either.

I agree. But Laker's aren't winning either. The Wolves have pretty good depth but have been killed by injuries this year. They should have been a playoff team. They are heading in the right direction.

I won't be surprised if Flip takes over as coach next year either.

The Lakers are the Lakers still though. They have tons of cap space to rebuild around him. Esp when Kobe retires.

From a far he seems to feel disrespected but not getting that deal..
he was. Kahn was an idiot.

The other thing was passing up on Steph Curry. If they draft him and give KLove the max deal he should have received the wolves would be set for 10 years.

Love has made it pretty clear he likes playing here though (not that he would say otherwise)

Another thing that could keep Love in Minny is Fred Hoiberg. He's been mentioned as a replacement for Adelman and he's obviously got very strong ties to the Wolves. He also help orchestrate the trade with Memphis for Love on draft day.

Just saying I don't think he is that good that you guys should be wishing for him to come to your team. Just my feeling.

He is no lebron or durant but I do think he is a special talent and surrounded by the right talent he could compete for a championship..

i like he and pek. I don't like Rubio and Martin but believe they could build around he and pek , don't know if minny knows how to do that..

he was. Kahn was an idiot.

The other thing was passing up on Steph Curry. If they draft him and give KLove the max deal he should have received the wolves would be set for 10 years.

Pretty sure there's at least 5-6 teams that are kicking themselves for not drafting Curry.

Harden doesn't really like d Howard...that high five type deal just told me that right there...

Back