All-Star Game Discussion Thread

Really wish this woulda been last week when I couldn’t do shit anyways, been nice to miss this crap instead!! Not that I don’t like asg and hr derby, I’ll watch both but I won’t bet much on them cause I have no clue how ya find a edge?

Just bet it for fun if ya the “needs action to enjoy” type, but save the real money for the games we can cap!! Or maybe I’ve just been missing something all these years? Anyone think there is any kind of bet that has value over these 2 days?

Since I took home nice cash on Soto I’m gonna throw few Hundo on the under 8.

Wonder what kinda odds they giving on miggy or Albert to win mvp? Gotta be huge? Might be worth few bucks,,,assuming managers might bring them up in a position that could decide game!!!

Looking at the pitching that is available I'm leaning AL Even and o3.5 -125
Props I'm looking at:
o20.5 k -120
Any pitcher to strikeout side +550
No run in first -150
Under 25r/h/e -140

Props I'm looking at:
o20.5 k -120
No run in first -150
Under 25r/h/e -140

Think I saw someone post a stat saying there is a score in 1st inning quite often. Dunno bout paying -150 for that?? The strike out the side +550 is interesting, i kinda like that!!

I don’t see a line for either the old fuck charity cases to win mvp, that wack, I’d think they have to put a number out for everyone in game or wouldn’t really be fair??

So NL the favs but team to win more innings the AL is -125 and NL -105. Not like I’m interested in betting this, just find it curious the slightly favored team to win game isn’t same as this. Obviously NL could score 3-4 runs in one inning and win with AL scoring 1 run in 2-3 separate innings. It a strange prop.

Then team with highest scoring inning the both -115.

Props I'm looking at:
o20.5 k -120
No run in first -150
Under 25r/h/e -140

Where do you see those lines for total k’s and strike out the side?? I dunno if DK just doesn’t have them or I’m looking in wrong place?

Ohtani batting leadoff vs Kershaw should be dope in Doyer Stadium.

My buddy went to the home run derby last night, and is going tonight. He said concessions alone last night were over $200 total (just him and his dad)

@Marsski is this also your first visit to Fenway?

Cask n' Flagon however you spell it behind the Green Monster is always a good time. There's also a bar close too where there's no door on the men's shitter but is supposed to be just a place to get blitzed.

They've built a that area up beyond belief though with "trendy" stuff. Give me a little time to think it over

@Marsski is this also your first visit to Fenway?

Cask n' Flagon however you spell it behind the Green Monster is always a good time. There's also a bar close too where there's no door on the men's shitter but is supposed to be just a place to get blitzed.

They've built a that area up beyond belief though with "trendy" stuff. Give me a little time to think it over
Yes. Seems like a Wrigleyville type scene...

And @Marsski if you are going with your kid(s) if you have any or just a hot date there's always Lucky Strike which is really popular pre-game...not my cup of tea but have gone with friends and it is pretty fun

Also don't know your financial situation but that bar I mentioned at Fenway is expensive as hell. But hey if it's a one time trip get there when the gates open and watch warmups before going to the seats

And @Marsski if you are going with your kid(s) if you have any or just a hot date there's always Lucky Strike which is really popular pre-game...not my cup of tea but have gone with friends and it is pretty fun

Also don't know your financial situation but that bar I mentioned at Fenway is expensive as hell. But hey if it's a one time trip get there when the gates open and watch warmups before going to the seats
I suck at bowling but my girl might be into it...going big since I might not be back...

Third base line GS25 and can get into the royal rooters club whatever the fuck that is...Green Monsters were like 4 bills...I'm not going THAT BIG
Lmao had never heard of it either, but I just quickly Googled and it looks pretty sick (it's a bar as well apparently)

Screenshot_20220719-172704.png
Screenshot_20220719-172647.png

My best advice though would completely be to make sure you get there early, walk around the park, go up to the Green Monstah to get an awesome view you'll remember forever. But most importantly go to the right field bleachers and check out the famous Ted Williams aka greatest hitter of all time seat (it's the only red one) and soak it in

Ohtani batting leadoff vs Kershaw should be dope in Doyer Stadium.

My buddy went to the home run derby last night, and is going tonight. He said concessions alone last night were over $200 total (just him and his dad)

Nothing new if you a drinker., I used to always spend between 100-200 back in my drinking days!! Every once in awhile I’d bring a Gatorade with mostly vodka so I didn’t spend so much on beer, they let you bring cooler in with Gatorade/water in it, that the smart thing to do! When I cut thru downtown the other day I noticed parking has went up (along with freaking everything else!), it was between 30-40 bucks where they used to be 15-20!!

Nothing new if you a drinker., I used to always spend between 100-200 back in my drinking days!! Every once in awhile I’d bring a Gatorade with mostly vodka so I didn’t spend so much on beer, they let you bring cooler in with Gatorade/water in it, that the smart thing to do! When I cut thru downtown the other day I noticed parking has went up (along with freaking everything else!), it was between 30-40 bucks where they used to be 15-20!!
I used to be the King of sneaking nips in to Friar games, but haven't touched anything hard in almost a year now

I don't have dk. I'm looking at betonline

DK usually has at least as many options as them. That why I assumed I was looking in wrong spot!! That ok tho, Im gonna stick w my own advice and just have the play on the under. Every year I try doing bunch of crap and lose money these 2 days, lol. Yesterday I stuck w just picking one guy and won, so today just bet the under and maybe I can actually turn decent profit on these 2 days for a change!! Gl tho, your way is much more fun!! Lol

I been offered free tickets few times this year and passed, tickets the cheapest part the game these days! Unless they all inclusive it a pass for me, lol.

I been offered free tickets few times this year and passed, tickets the cheapest part the game these days! Unless they all inclusive it a pass for me, lol.
Crazy cheap. I wanted to bring my dog to Bark in the Park at the Woo Sox, only $34 but came with food, drink vouchers and free merchandise but, couldn't do it because we may have made national news with her killing a player while running on the field with all the other doggos pre-game

Crazy cheap. I wanted to bring my dog to Bark in the Park at the Woo Sox, only $34 but came with food, drink vouchers and free merchandise but, couldn't do it because we may have made national news with her killing a player while running on the field with all the other doggos pre-game

There no damn way I’d do the dog in park day, not interested in catering to my dog or being in a section with everyone else’s dogs. Sounds nasty and annoying as shit to me. Take dog to regular park; not ball park!!

Only prop that stood out to me was Under 3.5 total HRs but it's -150...not sure I want to lay the juice. Under 7.5 only way to go on total given ASG history

Only prop that stood out to me was Under 3.5 total HRs but it's -150...not sure I want to lay the juice. Under 7.5 only way to go on total given ASG history
Damn I just looked it up

Only 2 of last 20 years with 4 or more HRs....hmmmmmm

Had some boosts so got the under 7.5 for even money for 3u and then hit it again -115 for 3u. I don’t do well at fake games but what else can I do?

Back