AFC Divisional Round: Jaguars vs. Chiefs Discussion Thread

There’s a fine line between having balls and pure stupidly…He tends to lean too much towards stupidity in my opinion

There’s a fine line between having balls and pure stupidly…He tends to lean too much towards stupidity in my opinion

It prob worth the gambles in games like this where his team better than a td dog, don’t ya think?

It prob worth the gambles in games like this where his team better than a td dog, don’t ya think?

Not for me. That was kind of my point that I think they could hang with them without having to be über aggressive.

Doug did start the regular season game with an onside kick attempt. That is probably out of the question for a rematch (it‘d be no surprise or less of one)

Not much wind but rain/snow mix can be annoying

Only thing I like here is McKinnon over/receiving yds, might even throw in an anytime td for him

Have no clue what to expect from Lawrence in this and obviously KC is allergic to covering

Last I checked the ML on all four favorites is around +215-225, might just do that for some fun...always love dogs on divisional weekend but I can't justify any of them this weekend, if Eagles win tonight I feel comfy not having to buy out tomorrow but will have that option live of course if it isn't going well in one of the games

Back