AFC Divisional game lines out

NickelAndDimer

Pretty much a regular
<table align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="780"><tbody><tr><th colspan="5" align="left" bgcolor="#17654b" valign="top">Saturday</th></tr><tr bgcolor="#cdeab8"><td colspan="5" nowrap="nowrap">1/10/2009 04:30PM PREVIEW MATCHUP INJURIES STANDINGS </td></tr><tr bgcolor="#cdeab8"><td nowrap="nowrap">301</td><td nowrap="nowrap">Baltimore Ravens</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="editx" name="S1_1" class="inputstyle" size="4" maxlength="5"> +3 -120 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"> </td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="editx" name="L1_1" class="inputstyle" size="4" maxlength="5"> Over 34 -110 </td></tr><tr bgcolor="#cdeab8"><td nowrap="nowrap">302</td><td nowrap="nowrap">Tennessee Titans</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="editx" name="S2_1" class="inputstyle" size="4" maxlength="5"> -3 +100 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"> </td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="editx" name="L2_1" class="inputstyle" size="4" maxlength="5"> Under 34 -110 </td></tr><tr bgcolor="#cdeab8"><td colspan="5" nowrap="nowrap"><cite>* Game Note: (CBS) NFL Divisional Playoff</cite></td></tr><tr><th colspan="5" align="left" bgcolor="#17654b" valign="top">Sunday</th></tr><tr bgcolor="#f8f5bd"><td colspan="5" nowrap="nowrap">1/11/2009 04:45PM PREVIEW MATCHUP INJURIES STANDINGS </td></tr><tr bgcolor="#f8f5bd"><td nowrap="nowrap">307</td><td nowrap="nowrap">San Diego Chargers</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="editx" name="S1_2" class="inputstyle" size="4" maxlength="5"> +6 -110 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"> </td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="editx" name="L1_2" class="inputstyle" size="4" maxlength="5"> Over 39 -110 </td></tr><tr bgcolor="#f8f5bd"><td nowrap="nowrap">308</td><td nowrap="nowrap">Pittsburgh Steelers</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="editx" name="S2_2" class="inputstyle" size="4" maxlength="5"> -6 -110 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"> </td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="editx" name="L2_2" class="inputstyle" size="4" maxlength="5"> Under 39 -110 </td></tr><tr bgcolor="#f8f5bd"><td colspan="5" nowrap="nowrap"><cite>* Game Note: (CBS) NFL Divisional Playoff</cite></td></tr></tbody></table>

Interested in Baltimore for sure just wish I could have had +3.5 or +4. Think Balt wins pretty convincingly..

Other one with the state of SD going to be hard to back them . Just to get to the playoffs and the wild OT win vs Indy and then fly cross country vs a rested team. have to assume Big Ben is fine . The Steelers have struggled to establish a running game and SD will keep that an issue BUT the one good defense that Big Ben played well against was SD . You look at the others and they are UGLY some FUGLY ...His numbers home or away were terrible vs good defenses ...SD is low vs the pass but they are okay think 31st is a pipe dream ...

Steelers PK and Ravens +9 teaser ?

Like both overs but again the SD OL needs to improve in pass protection it was terrible vs Indy ..terrible:cheers:

Both defenses get the job done. After what I saw today I dont think the Titans will have many scoring opportunities. Dolphins offense is much better and we saw what Ravens did to that

I think is inflated to get SD money though ...could have made it -4.5 especially when the QB got his bell rung ...think LT is out though and Sproles vs that DL is a different story plus remember another team who had to fight to get in. Pretty long trip to TB then host Denver to get it , 1st round battle in OT vs Indy and now back to the other coast . Which SD traveled a TON this year ...London ...Buffalo , Miami M Tb , off the top of my head....

The SD OL played terrible in pass protection as Rivers had no chance to complete any plays ..they willed that win ...:cheers:

wow -6 .. as a steelers fan that even concerns me

-7 concerned me more, that seemed high, i liked chargers at that price-

but sometimes the home teams are rested really beat a tired road team, or the road team is hot and pulls a giants and wins the game outright:popcorn:

both favs first glance.

SD will not be able to run at all vs pitt. sproles is probably sore as shit right now, and pitt will punish him. i like the guy, its just gonna be painful to watch him try to run vs pitts D.

can't believe all the balt love. they looked ok vs a decent miami D, but going up against a completely healthy tenny team is going to be a lot different. this should be a low scoring game though, so points are valueable. gonna need a lot more time to look into it, but i almost certainly will not be on balt.

Sammy you crack me up.....:36_11_6:
if you talk about winning, you will win, betting is mostly mental, everyone knows who will win, but certain things affects decision processes--

betting is all about decision making, if you are good decision maker you will win even if you dont always know who the better team is---

trust me its simple, there is a reason why some people lose consistently and its not because they are always coincidentally on the wrong sides.

Betting is about knowledge of information- knowing yourself,knowing your own limits, knowing how to process information- knowing how to eliminate emotion-

anyway screw it people probably laugh at this which is fine cause i am laughing all the way to the bank anyway.

Kinda undecided on the game tmrw but at +102 thats certainly good.....

As for Balt they didnt even try on offense . Will they next week ? I dont know but this is one of the BIGGEST Payback games of the season. Remember that loss early ?

Just look at the game log and look at every play Balt ran . They played about as simplistic as one could expect...run every run situation and then expect Flacco to make plays deep or short nowhere else without any sort of rythymn....

nut with the amount of running in balty vs tenny it could kill clock--

however balty is a high scoring team- they make so many one play defensive td's--

that is the issue and on offenes they go deep a lot- and break long runs--

I can see both coaches not wanting to make the bad play and INT---

there could be an under in qtrs or a half there

Kinda undecided on the game tmrw but at +102 thats certainly good.....

As for Balt they didnt even try on offense . Will they next week ? I dont know but this is one of the BIGGEST Payback games of the season. Remember that loss early ?

Just look at the game log and look at every play Balt ran . They played about as simplistic as one could expect...run every run situation and then expect Flacco to make plays deep or short nowhere else without any sort of rythymn....

Maybe but the Titans OWE the Ravens big time historically and the old guard on the team still carries an enormous hatred for all things Ratbird.

Baltimore looked very good today. This line does worry me some but one reason Baltimore looked great is because Miami couldn't generate any pass rush and couldn't control the LOS when the Ravens had the ball. On the few occasions where Flacco did get pressured, I wasn't impressed. You can be certain the Titans will get a helluva lot more pressure than Miami did and you can be sure that McClain won't run as well which again puts more of the game on Flacco's shoulders.

One capping thing to consider.I'm going to get as many people to the hotel the Ratbirds are staying at and we'll be honking in the parking lot all night and calling their rooms. No sleep for these fuckers.:36_11_6:

One capping thing to consider.I'm going to get as many people to the hotel the Ratbirds are staying at and we'll be honking in the parking lot all night and calling their rooms. No sleep for these fuckers.

Now that would be fun to see!

yikes... -6 is a bit high for my liking....

looks like we'll have to tease that baby down a bit...

Back