AFC Championship Game: Titans at Chiefs

I don’t recall saying anything about Mahomes in a praiseworthy fashion this week. And all of my Reid comments yesterday and today have been in response to other posters. To live as a Chiefs fan is to live with disappointment. I wouldn’t crown KC ever until I physically see the trophy in Clark Hunts hands

mahomes is without a doubt the king ding a ling qb in this league. If you don’t wanna sound too homerish anx not crown him I’ll do it for you!! He the baddest mofo throwing a football on the planet, and he got some deceptive wheels too!!!!

ive already said many times how redic the Andy hate is imo.

GG Chiefs fans. Mahomes is easily the best QB I've ever seen at this stage of development.

great run by your squad none the less. Gotta be excited about the future especially in that division where obrien sucks, colts need a qb, and jags are the jags! Guess the questions are how long can Henry go before the wheels fall off? Prob another few years. Then of course tannenhill, franchise tag id assume?

great run by your squad none the less. Gotta be excited about the future especially in that division where obrien sucks, colts need a qb, and jags are the jags! Guess the questions are how long can Henry go before the wheels fall off? Prob another few years. Then of course tannenhill, franchise tag id assume?

Yeah I feel pretty good about them to an extent. They're lucky in that they grossly underutilized Henry in his initial two and a half years, so he should have a lot more longevity than many RBs going forward at this stage of their career. They should give him a blank check, and see if they can get a good team deal with Tannehill who they have considerably more leverage over. If they can't then franchise him. They need to draft a complementary back for Henry. Another playmaker on the outside couldn't hurt.

They need another impact player on defense. They're basically slightly above average everywhere. One star could transform them. Obviously finding said player is easier said than done. Being slightly above average isn't going to beat Kansas City when they don't turn over the ball and when Mahomes should only be improving going forward.(not sure how he gets better than he already is but he's not going to get worse anytime soon.)

Outside of the Chiefs, the AFC is very open as to who will compete with them over the next couple years.

Yeah I feel pretty good about them to an extent. They're lucky in that they grossly underutilized Henry in his initial two and a half years, so he should have a lot more longevity than many RBs going forward at this stage of their career. They should give him a blank check, and see if they can get a good team deal with Tannehill who they have considerably more leverage over. If they can't then franchise him. They need to draft a complementary back for Henry. Another playmaker on the outside couldn't hurt.

They need another impact player on defense. They're basically slightly above average everywhere. One star could transform them. Obviously finding said player is easier said than done. Being slightly above average isn't going to beat Kansas City when they don't turn over the ball and when Mahomes should only be improving going forward.(not sure how he gets better than he already is but he's not going to get worse anytime soon.)

Outside of the Chiefs, the AFC is very open as to who will compete with them over the next couple years.

look at what a huge impact honey badger had on kc d, point well taken on how big a difference the right impactful player can make on a already solid defensive group. Hadn’t thought about how Henry really hasn’t been run into the ground up until this stretch so yea he should have several more big years in him, I hadnt realized he was also a FA, that kinda a problem as like you said they gonna have to give him a bunch of money which hasn’t worked out great in recent memory.

I think they need to try and sure up their pass protection, I dunno how they go about that without hurting the road grading run blocking but obviously something that needs to be fixed. You watch them far more than me so I dunno if the really bad sack/pressure rate is all on the Oline or tannehill holds some the blame? From what I’ve seen it a lot on the Oline.

Back