AB gonna be suspended/released/accused of rape/signed by Pats/released and kicked out of Gisele's casita now working at 7-eleven

Retburj13

SpongeBob Squarecapper
Antonio Brown and GM Mike Mayock got into it Wednesday, and the team is now planning to suspend its star wide receiver, league sources tell ESPN.
1567701802242.png

is this fool really worth the headache?

granted he's talented and a hard worker, puts in the offseason work but are these off the field tantrums really worth it?? footgate...helmetgate

cut bait Chucky....Big Ben knew what's up

Trade #Raiders take on $1M of dead cap ($333k in 2019, $667k in 2020). New team acquires cash/cap hits of $14.6M/$17M/$17.5M

Release #Raiders take on $30.125M of dead cap ($29.45M in 2019, $667k in 2020) or team proves he broke team rules, contract language and is able to take back the 30 mil

Last edited:
Just turned on NFL Network not knowing what was up, and the way they're blowing up with talking heads I expected MNF to be OTB! Instead Pinny selling a juiced -2½ on the Broncos. I bet you they're selling a lot of it right now. That would suck to buy that crappy line - after it's been all stepped on and shit, and then see AB suspended for the 1Q/first drive/etc.. :p looking forward to seeing what the buyback on that is.

If you watched Hard Knocks you saw how media was pretty much absent from training camp - until AB got there, and then it was like chumming the water for media. So gross. About a stupid helmet. And now, it's pretty shameless how NFL Network is running with this "news" as just an outsider looking in, without hearing both sides of the story. It's so biased it's not even funny. Opinions - not news - are being thrown around like Raiders camp is some sort of reality show.

No discretion whatsoever. No, "Let's wait and see how this plays out," but instead preemptively writing the story with whatever opinion they feel like broadcasting. To generate ad revenue. It's just gross, bro.

I can’t wait to hear someday down the road how bad AB was with the Steelers

Who at the raiders pushed for AB?

Im convinced. AB does not want to play football anymore. He is searching for a way out. If the Raiders do not step away and cut this guy he is going to keep doing this over and over. I just read that a suspension might void all guaranteed money and give them a chance to step away from AB only having paid a 1 million signing bonus.

Im convinced. AB does not want to play football anymore. He is searching for a way out. If the Raiders do not step away and cut this guy he is going to keep doing this over and over. I just read that a suspension might void all guaranteed money and give them a chance to step away from AB only having paid a 1 million signing bonus.

And the loss of draft picks

This is exactly what happens when a completely disfunctional organization decides to go out and get a completely disfunctional diva/player (who seemingly needs some type of counseling) and somehow expected it all to be lollipops and rainbows. And it’s hilarious and awesome to watch unfold.

Something like this was predicted by many, although it seems to be a helluva lot sooner than expected.

Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!

Yeah, evidently the CBA has situations such as this outlined, and the guaranteed money can be voided for “conduct detrimental to the team and/or league.” It sounds like the Raiders were laying the groundwork for this, even if it were just a “what if” at the time, when Mayock sent the letter to AB.

Essentially they were covering their asses just in case AB decided to do exactly what he’s done since receiving the letter informing him of the fines.

Seems like a lot of hate for the Raiders and the part they have in this. They took a shot at the best WR in the NFL for dirt cheap (a 5th round pick). Apparently they have their asses backed up as well if they can now cut him and only take a 1 million loss out of the deal. Yes in the past they have been a dumpster fire but this appears to have been handled perfectly thus far.

no one has said "bozo" in the last 1,000 years, and if they did it was a little old lady who chain smokes all day long

Seems like a lot of hate for the Raiders and the part they have in this. They took a shot at the best WR in the NFL for dirt cheap (a 5th round pick). Apparently they have their asses backed up as well if they can now cut him and only take a 1 million loss out of the deal. Yes in the past they have been a dumpster fire but this appears to have been handled perfectly thus far.

Wasn't it a 3rd and 5th?

Yup what a shitty situation. Now the entire roster is watching how Gruden and Mayock handle this. They can either lay down the law or stand to lose a lot of respect is how I see it. I think they will probably find a way to give the guy another chance and I have zero doubts he finds a way to fuck up that as well.

This will be the SEC special suspension

First quarter, maybe even first drive
This was before we knew it involved an altercation that was stopped by VONTEZ BURFECT, let that sink in

Now my sources are saying internal discussion on how deep this may go

Like Cds says, whole team is watching, I think gruden and MM talk to the vets and team leaders to get a pulse

Holy macro....this is hilarious!

I live in Vegas and I was hoping he’d be the first NFL player to get caught fucking it up at the club. Imagine if he and TMT hung out....

1567788044799.png
not sure if "cracker" Mayock was present

in other words, Drew told him...you want that 30 mil son, you show tears, beg forgiveness and get apologizing...stat!!!!!

It's an NFL training camp. Men are going to cuss each other out sometimes. "Office politics" applies to jobs that occur in offices. This is football. It's dirt and sweat and blood. Men playing a kids game, etc..

just another case of a talented spoiled brat continuing to be enabled

wanted out of pitt...got it
wanted new money from oakland....got it
danced around training camp with footgate, helmetgate...no problem
gets called out by GM for not adhering to team rules ALL his teammates obeyed by and he takes a hissyfit, goes off on GM calls him racial insensitive names and cusses him out in front of everyone...no problem, just give a BS "i'm sorry" and welcome back AB...no harm no foul. lets move on.

Gruden and lil Al jr. just cut the Cracker's balls off by bringing AB back on with no suspension. doing nothing to set an example of some kind for piss poor behavior. Kumbaya all around

Just Win Baby...
oh that's right...they haven't won, for a long time.
some things never change

The sad thing to me is this.....I look at their schedule and they are hard pressed to win 6 games this season. Im a huge Raiders homer and I know this. SO what good does it possibly do to have AB in there running amok? What possible good can come from this?

Like they needed another reason to be the laughing stock of the NFL

So he called him "cracker", which is equlivent of Brown being called a "*****,
Just for one second, think about if that!

Was just about to post this , holy shit did Gruden know he was being recorded ?

Some of that shit sounded like private conversations

Back