8/26 Sunday MLB Discussion

peelpub94

More Guards Than Shawshank
I really don't like today's card at all. Going to have to dig pretty deep to find something I like. On the surface not much there.

First thought is F5 Under 5 in Detroit. I liked what I saw out of Kopech in the 2 innings before he got pulled from rain delay.

Wendelstadt is an under ump, Zimmerman one appearance with him that went very well. Only issue is the Sox destroyed Zimm in Detroit 11 days ago. BUT Abreu did most of that damage who won't be in the line up today. Wind non factor. I think Kopech can hold them to 1 or 2, and even if the Sox get 2 we're ok.

I really don't like today's card at all. Going to have to dig pretty deep to find something I like. On the surface not much there.

I’m completely opposite. I like too much and came here to get talked out of a few. Rays ML, Mets ML, White Sox ML, Pirates ML, and O’s ML.

I’m completely opposite. I like too much and came here to get talked out of a few. Rays ML, Mets ML, White Sox ML, Pirates ML, and O’s ML.

Looked at all those games but can truly see any one of them going the other way. I mean Nats are a joke but obliterated Matz not too long ago, think this is the spot they have to get a few runs??

Looked at all those games but can truly see any one of them going the other way. I mean Nats are a joke but obliterated Matz not too long ago, think this is the spot they have to get a few runs??

Could and that’s probably the first one up to get eliminated. Probably will end up with Rays, White Sox, and O’s. Oh my.

missed with LAA yesterday. with our Detroit pen ERA over 5 I still like CWS TT even with out Abreu. Sox blasted joes fastball 2 days ago. and green is a joke

Damn, unfortunately I’m the opposite on that White Sox game. Zimmerman has been playing decent and from what I remember is pretty money during the day. It isn’t like either team has a quality lineup and without Abreu, just makes it easier. Plus today is for the sweep. I love Snell, but too hard to bet for the Sox to get swept. Pretty sure I’m all over Atlanta today and likely Ariz later.

I'm looking at Padres TT u3 (First 5) vs Hyun-Jin Ryu.

Ryu's 3rd start after coming off 60 day DL. On his first start back (8/15) he went 6 IP, 3 H, 0 ER , 1 double vs the Giants, then in his 2nd start (8/21) he went just 4 IP, 4 H, 3 ER, 1 2B, 1 HR vs the Cards.

San Diego has hit just 3-21, 2 RBI, 9K vs Ryu in 2018.

In the last 6 games the Padres have scored 15 runs (only 7 in First 5)
In the last 12 games they've scored 35 runs (only 19 in F5)
In the last 18 games they've scored 78 runs (only 32 in F5)

Ryu was scheduled to pitch Wednesday, but was moved up. Pitching on 4 days rest numbers aren't great; hitters are 23-92, 4 2B, 6 HR, 16 K.

Padres on average score: 1.96 runs in First 5
1st inning: 0.48
2nd inning: 0.32
3rd inning: 0.31
4th inning: 0.42
5th inning: 0.43

Also taking into account the extra inning game last night. I always feel the hitters come out sluggish the next day. I don't have any data to support this, just an observation lol.

If anyone disagrees please feel free to talk me out of this.

CHEERS

The odd feature here is Boston and Cleveland based on days of the week are loaded today.. Boston loses because of starter on 4. I bet Houston last night not listing a starter for Houston because they figure to beat a bad right hander in the day and are really rolling. Cleveland? After mIaking fools of themselves will watch

Matz does not like rest, he is on 4. Has been losing but pitches better home/day. Sorta owes Nats payback. He has been slammed on road verse beastly teams recently, only reason to consider Rodriguez is DAY.

Perhaps over in KC Cleveland very likely to score. Think everyone is playing Snell

It's bet against Homer Bailey day! The Reds are 1-16 in his starts this season and he has a 2-13-2 F5 record + the Cubs have a .356 AVG vs him in 90 combined ABs

Home team is 13-6 in Rackleys last 19 games behind home plate.
Reds are 2-6 in their last 8 games with Rackley behind home plate.
Cubs are 10-2 in their last 12 games with Rackley behind home plate.

Todd Tichenor 2018: 11-12, 15-8 o/u (2017: 17-14, 13-18 o/u)
Home team is 5-2 in Tichenors last 7 games behind home plate.
Red Sox are 5-0 in their last 5 games with Tichenor behind home plate.
Rays are 1-5 in their last 6 games with Tichenor behind home plate.

Twins are 1-5 in Berrios' last 6 starts vs. a team with a winning record ... Athletics are 4-1 in the last 5 meetings.

OAKLAND is 16-2 against the money line when playing against a team with a losing record in the second half of the season this season.

MINNESOTA is 8-24 against the money line in home games vs. a team with a good bullpen that converts on 75%+ of their save opportunities over the last 2 seasons

The Athletics are 14-0 L/14 on the moneyline in the last game of a series after a game as a road favorite in which they had 12+ hits and it is p

The White Sox are 5-1 in their last six road games.

The Tigers are 17-40 in their last 57 games overall.

Detroit is 5-12 in Zimmerman’s last 17 home starts.

Chicago is 4-1 in the last five meetings.

BOS - RF J.D. Martinez (Rest) is not in the starting lineup Sunday vs Tampa Bay Rays

Games AVG AB R H HR RBI SO
----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----
124 0.337 475 96 160 38 110 126

Bet a little extra 4.5 seemed very large to me Probably betting SF over with a under ref small;; to averae just hard to nor see it going over

Maybe wrong on SF Rangers playing off a loss with a leader had hit Holland very hard and SF 14-7 on Sunday seemed to indicate a real hitting match

Cashed CHW FF5 under and Nats. What looked like a tough card seemed way too easy in retrospect. What’s good for the night cap? Coming home from nyc going to check for any kind of value.

Back