49ers vs. Rams Discussion Thread

I been loving them all year! (Besides maybe a 2-3 week stretch in middle the season I started doubting, lol). I don’t love them here but I’m not interested in laying more than 3 against them either. I think it gonna be a battle. Wanna say rams pull it out cause I think niners low on gas but still think it something like 24-21. Niners dline and zone schemes match up pretty well w rams offense I think.

I’m little surprised you love rams, cause you didn’t like them last week right? I remember hated seeing we were oppo on that one. I was more confident against tampa than I am here. Kinda funny we backwards on it, you probably be right this go around!!

I thought they would get beat last week for sure. I can't ignore it. Stafford beating Brady on the road did it for me. Respect.

I thought they would get beat last week for sure. I can't ignore it. Stafford beating Brady on the road did it for me. Respect.

I certainly wasn’t trying to say I was right you were wrong or nothing. Just funny to me I trusted him more last week and now you do! It just my respect for niners that makes this game tough. How good I think he and rams are why I don’t like niners much either. Lol. Teased up i just don’t see niners being beat by 10+, so love that, I’m still so torn on who wins, kinda think it be rams but mostly cause I think niners gotta be running on fumes.

I certainly wasn’t trying to say I was right you were wrong or nothing. Just funny to me I trusted him more last week and now you do! It just my respect for niners that makes this game tough. How good I think he and rams are why I don’t like niners much either. Lol. Teased up i just don’t see niners being beat by 10+, so love that, I’m still so torn on who wins, kinda think it be rams but mostly cause I think niners gotta be running on fumes.

No I get it. I knew what you were trying to say. Football can be a funny game. Fucks with heads for sure.

I been loving them all year! (Besides maybe a 2-3 week stretch in middle the season I started doubting, lol). I don’t love them here but I’m not interested in laying more than 3 against them either. I think it gonna be a battle. Wanna say rams pull it out cause I think niners low on gas but still think it something like 24-21. Niners dline and zone schemes match up pretty well w rams offense I think.

I’m little surprised you love rams, cause you didn’t like them last week right? I remember hated seeing we were oppo on that one. I was more confident against tampa than I am here. Kinda funny we backwards on it, you probably be right this go around!!
The Low on Gas comment is what I’m looking for. I was looking for that after the Dallas game vs GB. After watching the GB game again I thought Rodgers wilted in that weather. The level of energy the 9ers came out with vs the Rams and Dallas might not be at the same level tomorrow is my feeling. Not sure but I feel there’s such a good level of play happening with the Rams. It was the fumbles that changed the perception. Rams haven’t been a fumbling team AT ALL. They’ve turned it over with Int’s which hasn’t been the problem lately. Just voicing some thoughts out loud.

The Low on Gas comment is what I’m looking for. I was looking for that after the Dallas game vs GB. After watching the GB game again I thought Rodgers wilted in that weather. The level of energy the 9ers came out with vs the Rams and Dallas might not be at the same level tomorrow is my feeling. Not sure but I feel there’s such a good level of play happening with the Rams. It was the fumbles that changed the perception. Rams haven’t been a fumbling team AT ALL. They’ve turned it over with Int’s which hasn’t been the problem lately. Just voicing some thoughts out loud.

My perception on rams didn’t change a bit cause the fumbles, I loved them to beat tampa, I still like them, I’m just a big fan of this niner team also. Last week I heard some talk of them running on fumes or whatever but I wasn’t ready to think it, then after that game piled on top tho and how half the damn team was limping around by the end I certainly think it a valid concern. I really like both teams, I’d be inclined to take anything more than a fg with either, if I could tease rams to above a td I’d love that prob a little more even than taking niners to +10. Both are clearly good enough to be SB teams, I kinda want to see rams and Stafford vs kc more then I wanna see the niners rematch cause I think it be a more fun game for props and stuff!

It's for the super bowl. Everyone is full of 4 lokos. Plus it's not that much travel to LA.

Travel don’t matter to me, some the tough physical games have along w how they were all limping around in gb. Early I doubt it means a lot but this gonna be another tough ass physical game, I think that why I lean rams to pull it out, that and Jimmy still scares me 2-3x a game, lol.

I'm seeing the same way as most of you. A close game but I trust the Rams endgame more than I trust the Jimmy's. Rams by 1-3.

Jimmy has outplayed Stafford badly in two matchups this year. Including being way better in Week 18. That wasn’t that long ago. Since then Kylie Murray couldn’t convert a first down for 45 mins and Stafford tore up the worst secondary in the league. We’ll see.

Glad some people are pointing out Rodgers wilting in the weather. I knew he would. He was stiff and uninterested playing in those conditions.

Back