8/30
8/31

9/1
9/2
9/3
9/4
9/6
9/7

I would prefer to avoid 8/31, but also don't mind having someone do a random draft order and then just posting when it's your turn

I'm free whenever. You and vk seem to have stuff goin on, so I can work around yinz

Rules copied from the other group

REGULAR SEASON:
Win = +1 point
Divisional Win +1.5 points
Loss = 0 points

PLAYOFFS:
Win = 2 points
Loss = 1 point

i'm fairly flexible assuming i have a little heads up ... are we just doing it through this thread?

we could just get a mod or partner to do a random pick generator to set our pick order and then post in here as we come up in the order??? could take a couple days, but we got time

If we establish a date and time that works for everyone, this only takes about 20 minutes to complete

i really don't mind doing it in here and if it doesn't get off and running as we get closer to the season beginning we just pick a time and bang it out.

All we need is someone to do a random order drawing to get that started

And just to clarify, each of us gets 1 team per division. Once the first 3 teams are picked, the remaining team automatically goes to the last person. That's not their pick that round, it's automatic.

And just to clarify, each of us gets 1 team per division. Once the first 3 teams are picked, the remaining team automatically goes to the last person. That's not their pick that round, it's automatic.

that's a good rule, anything else that isn't obvious please post

Here ya go if you want to use it

<input name="q" style='background: url("/graphics/google_custom_search_watermark.gif") no-repeat left rgb(255, 255, 255); padding: 2px; border: 1px solid rgb(126, 157, 185); border-image: none;' type="text" size="16"> <input name="sa" type="submit" value="Search"> [h=1]True Random Number Service[/h]<noscript>&amp;lt;p style="background-color:#ffff90;padding: 0em .5em 0em .5em;font-size:.9em"&amp;gt;&amp;lt;strong&amp;gt;Warning:&amp;lt;/strong&amp;gt; Your browser does not support JavaScript &amp;amp;#8211; RANDOM.ORG may not work as expected&amp;lt;/p&amp;gt;</noscript> Do you own an iOS or Android device? Check out our app!
[h=2]List Randomizer[/h]There were 4 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1. GW
  2. VK
  3. mogo
  4. NYGiants
IP: 68.3.124.232
Timestamp: 2016-09-02 17:49:23 UTC

thanks kj

and honestly the rule about the one team per division was something we did the last time i did this on here.

was thinking about it today and guess we could just do every team is available for every pick? thoughts?

Either way is fine with me. I didn't find out about that rule until the draft had already started last year (because it was never mentioned prior to the draft starting last year). So as long as we are on the same page, it doesn't matter

i'm in an 8-person wins league so that rule doesn't make sense, but i like it here as I liked it in the 4-person NCAA Tournament pools where you get one of each seed

With the second pick in the ctg $100 snake, The Las Vegas Clowncars select.........Carolina Panthers

btw i still need the tracking sheet from eggman but i guess i can still keep track of the picks

Back