3 Titan Players Test Positive

I was not saying they would be fined. I was saying the NFL should have said things will be fine. Instead they gave off a bit of a panic here in my opinion.

How many players have to test positive for there to be a postponement? I wonder what the rules are. If it’s only Cam do they go ahead and play? How fair is it that they can’t get this postponed?

Would guess it depends on how comfortable league and Pats believe it’s contained or isolated. Probably no set number.

Also now this puts the Raiders in a bit of jeopardy right? 7 day incubation period means they can have a possible positive from playing the Pats last week. What a fucking mess.

I think NE-KC can also be rescheduled within the normal 17 week slate believe it or not. Game would move to week 17. Moves games for LAC, NYJ and Miami around. Would have jets and dolphins play each other consecutive weeks.

I am skeptical about Tuesday or at all. If it’s Tuesday the Chiefs would then play 3 games in 10 days. Tues, Sun, Thurs

I am skeptical about Tuesday or at all. If it’s Tuesday the Chiefs would then play 3 games in 10 days. Tues, Sun, Thurs
Yeah, they said last week Tenny vs Pitt would be moved to Tue or Wed. That didn't happen. I doubt this will also. Like you said, it puts the games too close to their next games. Unfortunately I think this league will be done soon. FUCK!

I think NE-KC can also be rescheduled within the normal 17 week slate believe it or not. Game would move to week 17. Moves games for LAC, NYJ and Miami around. Would have jets and dolphins play each other consecutive weeks.
In case you were wondering:

KC-NE moves to week 17, take byes week 4. This bumps LAC-KC and NE-NYJ games out of week 17.

LAC-KC moves from week 17 to week 10 where they both had their original byes (LAC then has open date week 17)

NYJ-NE moves from week 17 to week 6 where NE had original bye, bumping the NYJ-LAC game (NYJ then has open date week 17) (LAC new bye is week 6)

NYJ-LAC rescheduled to week 17.

This doesn’t make sense.
If Cam test positive and he is taking offense snaps this week wouldn’t the whole team have to wait 3-4 days?
How could they even think they could play on Mon or Tuesday?

No chance. I think Titans Bills is going to be postponed to be honest.

What’s gonna have to happen is move the Super Bowl to be end of Feb

Jan will be for make up games

Playoffs start 1st of Feb

Just spitballing

I dunno how they gonna pull off titans playing next week. When Cardinals had mass outbreak they ended up missing 18 days, not to mention titans gonna be at huge disadvantage when they do play next.

Lombardi saying the game , Pats /Chiefs , could be tomorrow.
Everyone was tested this morning and awaiting results.
His kid works for the Pats

Lombardi saying the game , Pats /Chiefs , could be tomorrow.
Everyone was tested this morning and awaiting results.
His kid works for the Pats
I'm surprised that they are doing it this way. I have no issues but it shows that the Pitt reschedule was due mostly to convenience.

It's a fantasy football nightmare though.

I'm surprised that they are doing it this way. I have no issues but it shows that the Pitt reschedule was due mostly to convenience.

It's a fantasy football nightmare though.
The important word in his statement was "could".
He said Cam tested positive twice , so doubtful it's a false positive, but has zero symptoms.

Patriots-Chiefs all clear. All other tests negative.

Good to go for tonight.

kinda sucks since Cam can’t play. Dunno how the hell he has it and nobody else on the team does!! Don’t want to see it but seems to me it pretty likely some ppl start popping up positive, sure hope not, could be a real mess if they play tonight then we get breakouts on both teams.

Let's hope nobody else tests positive this week but to be honest, it's hard to have all NFL players test negative.

So glad they were able to get the NE/KC game in today.

Let's hope nobody else tests positive this week but to be honest, it's hard to have all NFL players test negative.

So glad they were able to get the NE/KC game in today.
Once baseball had their early hiccups, titans seem to be the Marlins here, there weren't really issues 2nd half of season

Hoping this has scared enough teams into tightening up

I'm hoping a lot of the Covid stuff dies down after the elections. But what happens in January on a Tuesday before the AFC or NFC championship games, one of the starting QBs tests positive? Do you really play without the starter and turn to the back up like they did Cam? Things to think about.

I still don’t understand how NE & KC were allowed to play. Cam practiced all week that whole Offensive Staff should have been in isolation for at least 72 hours.
Maybe I just don’t understand the rules.

We knew positive cases were coming.

Obviously some guys were gonna test positive days after Cam did in New England because...that happens ... I'm glad they played to at least set a precedent...

But...media will really start pushing for them to go about it different... We shall see...

Back