3 Titan Players Test Positive

We knew positive cases were coming.

Obviously some guys were gonna test positive days after Cam did in New England because...that happens ... I'm glad they played to at least set a precedent...

But...media will really start pushing for them to go about it different... We shall see...

Of course they will. All the doomers are out already. Local radio was unreal this morning and head on over to a big forum like the NFL Reddit page and check out all the doomers saying "see! Time to shut it down!"

The best is the morons that think they could pull of a bubble

They're talking about having Bills/Titans Monday or Tuesday with the Bills/Chiefs pushed back to Saturday

I also love that this meeting for a team workout is suddenly news. It was reported the day it happened aka Last Thursday

everyone is going to get this shit, but if you lost control of you're team, then play 11 men offense and defense or forfeit.
You're choice

Been trying to see how Denver-Miami (Denver's old Week 6 game) fits into the schedule now. Looks difficult to squeeze in. Would think Denver/Mia would move to Week 11 and then they'd try to fill Denver's Week 8 bye. LAC has a Week 10 bye, KC also is week 10 and LV is week 6. Could see Mia/LV moving from Week 16 to Week 6, which could add some flexibility to AFC west rescheduling.

LAC goes Week 9 LV, Week 10 Bye, Week 11 Denver.
LV has week 9 LAC, Week 10 Denver, Week 11 KC
KC has week 10 Bye, Week 11 LV

Then LAC, Denv and LV all play divisional games Week 16-17. There's likely some shifting of those groupings to make it work.

I think we are gonna end up having 2 or 3 weeks added to the season if this goes on another week, I read that the NFL has the hotels in Tampa locked down for a month after the Superbowl in case it moves back, so they have a plan in place

For sure would like to avoid it because it does create a shitty situation where some playoff teams could play last week of December and then not again till 3rd week of January, also would you even want the bye then? You may not play for a month at that point

Been trying to see how Denver-Miami (Denver's old Week 6 game) fits into the schedule now. Looks difficult to squeeze in. Would think Denver/Mia would move to Week 11 and then they'd try to fill Denver's Week 8 bye. LAC has a Week 10 bye, KC also is week 10 and LV is week 6. Could see Mia/LV moving from Week 16 to Week 6, which could add some flexibility to AFC west rescheduling.

LAC goes Week 9 LV, Week 10 Bye, Week 11 Denver.
LV has week 9 LAC, Week 10 Denver, Week 11 KC
KC has week 10 Bye, Week 11 LV

Then LAC, Denv and LV all play divisional games Week 16-17. There's likely some shifting of those groupings to make it work.
Oof, they had to push around a bunch of AFC games. No change to any late season games though.

We are all but guaranteed to have a week 18 in my opinion. The NFL should just plan on it now.
I would think they have it planned but are doing every move they can before they actually have to do it. As the bye weeks start getting eaten up then the flexibility disappears. The first delay took one game shift. This one took six. By week 8 over half the teams will have had their byes and at the point week 18 will be the next bullet in the chamber.

I would think they have it planned but are doing every move they can before they actually have to do it. As the bye weeks start getting eaten up then the flexibility disappears. The first delay took one game shift. This one took six. By week 8 over half the teams will have had their byes and at the point week 18 will be the next bullet in the chamber.

my head was spinning trying to figure out all the shuffling they doing!! I’m assuming we not having a Thursday night game anymore this week? There no way even the jerkoff nfl would have bills play Tuesday and Thursday!!! Are kc/bills moving to Sunday? That a real shame, finally a Thursday night game I was looking forward to!!

So what is the Titans situation? Who were the players who tested positive? Are they all recovered/playing? Have they all been under quarantine like the baseball cardinals were for 18 days? Have they had any time to practice? Sure feels like they at a tremendous disadvantage Tuesday night! Football isn’t baseball! This just feels like it could be very ugly for them if they haven’t been practicing or anything.

my head was spinning trying to figure out all the shuffling they doing!! I’m assuming we not having a Thursday night game anymore this week? There no way even the jerkoff nfl would have bills play Tuesday and Thursday!!! Are kc/bills moving to Sunday? That a real shame, finally a Thursday night game I was looking forward to!!
Bills/KC moved to next Monday evening at 5:00 pm. A good warmup for the return of the Red Rifle show.

Bills/KC moved to next Monday evening at 5:00 pm. A good warmup for the return of the Red Rifle show.

oh that cool. I like they making it as fair as possible for the bills. They need it going up against a most likely pissed off kc team!! Also love that it still a stand alone game since I been really looking forward to that one! Sure woulda rather raiders didn’t knock kc off heading into it since I think that changes things a bit.

Back