3/29 Bases

E.T.G.

One of trus baby mommas
6-6 +$357.36

pretty hungover right now...seems most of the pitching info has not been released yet. honestly not many games I am liking today at 1:05

Indians +120 / Braves -140

Indians: Fausto Carmona (4.80era, 15innings, 6k, 5bb, 20hits)

Braves: Tim Hudson (1.71era, 21innings, 11k, 3bb, 18hits)

Other pitchers havent been released yet. Like the Braves here as I expect Hudson to go about 6 or so. Cleveland lineup could be a little light as well..

Phillies +100 / Pirates -120

Phillies: J.A Happ (6.06era, 16.1innings, 12k, 8bb, 17hits) followed by Ryan Madson (1.86era, 9.2innings, 9k, 1bb, 5hits), and Tom Gordon (1.35era, 6.2innings, 8k, 4bb, 6hits)

Pirates: Shawn Chacon (2.31era, 11.2innings, 8k, 3bb, 10hits)

Chacon has started 4 games and gone only 11.2 innings. Pitt has been playing tough the last week or so in ST, could see how a few people might play them here.

Cards -105 / Marlins -115

Cards: Kip Wells (1.06era, 17innings, 15k, 7bb, 16hits)

Marlins: Anibal Sanchez (3.12era, 17.1innings, 10k, 10bb, 14hits)

Hard to make a decision here still w/out Marlins starter or pitchers following. Not really an away game for the Cards either so the lineup could be full

D-Rays +150 / BoSox -170

Rays: Edwin Jackson (1.84era, 14.2innings, 13k, 8bb, 10hits), followed by Jae Kuk Ryu (3.12era, 8.2innings, 5k, 1bb, 11hits), and Gary Glover (3.38era, 13.1innings, 6k, 4bb, 7hits).

Bosox: Clay Buchholz

Hmmm, do we have a legit shot w/ an underdog here? Honestly don't think BoSox lineup will be stacked and they are not throwing one of their guns.. Kid is a very young, think 22 and hasn't pitched in ST yet and is from the minor leagues..Not sure why this line is so high. D-rays are young all over so I would expect them to bring the lineup here..

Only game I think I will take a stab at is the Braves and its about at its limit now of -140

Last edited:
Edwin Jackson is a STUD, former top prospect for the D-Rays and apparently he added another pitch this off season

I already hit the D-Rays

Tampa BayABRHRBIBBSOLOBAVGCrawford, LF0000000.250Zobrist, SS0000000.347Pena, C, 1B0000000.233Cantu, DH0000000.250Young, RF0000000.323Iwamura, 3B0000000.184Dukes, CF0000000.345Riggans, C0000000.343Upton, 2B0000000.234Totals0000000 BostonABRHRBIBBSOLOBAVGLugo, SS0000000.304Youkilis, 1B0000000.392Ortiz, DH0000000.208Ramirez, LF0000000.256Lowell, 3B0000000.164Crisp, CF0000000.220Pena, W, RF0000000.213Mirabelli, C0000000.129Pedroia, 2B0000000.204Totals0000000 Tampa BayIPHRERBBSOHRERAJackson 0.00000001.84 BostonIPHRERBBSOHRERABuchholz 0.00000000.00
Here's the line-ups for TB/Bos...should be interesting...still waiting to see how the other line-ups come out

BoSox got big bats in the lineup so I will stray away from that game..

Following Hudson today will be Gonzalez (6.30era, 10innings, 7k, 4bb, 14hits), Moylan (3.27era, 11innings, 9k, 4bb, 8hits), Wickman (2.25era, 8innings, 4k, 4bb, 9hits), and Oscar Villerreal (6.30era, 10innings, 9k, 2bb, 15hits)

Little concerned about the pitchers after Hudson.. Atlanta def. has a full lineup today and I will play on that..

Not sure who is going to pitch after Carmona for the Tribe..

Anyway...

6-6 +$357.36

Braves $357.30 to Win $264.67

Basically if I lose this game I will be even for the week on ST and I guess I wouldn't be too mad about that because there has been some crazy ass shit happening. Overall not a big fan of the1:05 games..

GL

bol green, nut , blieve, and every1.

Im keeping busy at fulltilt, much cheaper and just as fun. Just won a satellite token to the 14K guaranteed. wish me luck'an_horse'

bol green, nut , blieve, and every1.

Im keeping busy at fulltilt, much cheaper and just as fun. Just won a satellite token to the 14K guaranteed. wish me luck'an_horse'

wow thats awsome..

gl in that..

I am about to sleep off my hangover now, hopefully when I wake up I got another $260 in my pocket..

cant wait for opening day and my first bet (if i have one). gl today gentlemen.

Line is out for Opening Day

Over/Under 7.5 runs

Cardinals -142

I personally like the under, I can see 4-3 type game

Opening Day...cant wait so happy they finally put a number out. Start looking at that tonite....missed posting the 1 Pms...

@ 3:05
KC Royals +125 {2units}

Really based on price. KC last game in Zona so they could be looking to get the heck oot of dodge. Perez has been solid all spring minus the blister issue. McCarthy has been smoked in 2 of 4 starts. The Texas lineup presents an edge but an attractive doggie I think...BOL

Nitecap where I have been horrid past 2 days going 0-5 (so beware) we see Stephen Jackson vs Shaun Marcum in the Yanks vs Jays game. The other is Silva facing Arroyo. Always feel that a team like TOR has NYY marked off on its schedule even in Spring Training. With NY in a road funk hard to not like the Jays but this should be a slugfest...Silva has sported a 11.02 ERA but still got a rotation spot thanks to his 4 million dollar salary. You could see Silva here just be relieved and go out and pitch now that the pressure is off. The lineup is a question mark for these guys so lets see who they bring. Arroyo is great but they might only give him 3 or 4 innings and the pen has been solid but I would like to know exactly who is tossing...interesting games need to see those lineups.....BOL

I have had some bumpy patches myself lately about even to slightily plus...:cheers:

Any pitching matchups you like?

I am going to see how CC feels after getting hit but he was 4-0 w/ a 2.3era in 4starts vs. the White Sox last yr..

Zambrano and the Cubs vs. Harang.. I am interested here because Harang has been hit a little bit this spring, maybe he doesn't have his best stuff yet and I really like the Cubs lineup

Schill and BoSox might be a little cheaper because they are on the road?

Aslo interested in the Brew Crew

harang was smoked in last years opener as well...I havent really looked yet and have basketball in a few minutes so I will look and reply when I get back later tonite... Schillings throwing well but he might be a fade as road chalk....really struggled away last season...I wonder if WSox decline this year....

Indians +102
Brewers -110
Cubs -115

The BoSox line is way out of my reach, especially on the road..

I will def be looking into these 3 games. Think CC can dominate the White Sox like he did last yr, just hope the bullpen don't blow it

Think Sheets if his stuff is on can take out LAD, this team will be undervalued all yr long..

Think the Cubs can smack Harang around..

It is going to be real fun come the end of the wkend!

GL 2nite

Thanks bro. The Tribe and Brew Crew are hard to pass up. Not sure I want to lay chalk with ChiC though..

Have to look at it maybe the only chalk that looks interesting is Dontrelle Willis @ Wash. Wash could have more fade value early on. Thats one I will look at especially with Fla's pen coming around....Pattersons no slouch maybe waitto fade them till games 2 and three then...

Pavano -170 is of interest. Not sure TB is any better this season...and Lackey out west...

Looks like Scott Downs starts tonite and NY tends to smoke LHP. They have all there regs minus Giambi and Damon replaced by Thompson and Reese two guys who are basically 4 A players...to good for AAA but not ML starter 's either....

So assuming Downs and Marcum pitch 2/3 of the game tonite I like NY chances. Both are decent pitchers but NY has had some success against them. Look for the RH in NY lineup to do some damage especially Arod and Jeter.

Call me a sucker Yankees -115 {2units} GL

Looks like Scott Downs starts tonite and NY tends to smoke LHP. They have all there regs minus Giambi and Damon replaced by Thompson and Reese two guys who are basically 4 A players...to good for AAA but not ML starter 's either....

So assuming Downs and Marcum pitch 2/3 of the game tonite I like NY chances. Both are decent pitchers but NY has had some success against them. Look for the RH in NY lineup to do some damage especially Arod and Jeter.

Call me a sucker Yankees -115 {2units} GL
sucker i must be good luck i just turned on the game and a few pitches later arod homers 1-0 !

Thank You cake. Maybe its u or ur avatar....either ay keep blessing me bro!

On another note I wish I had played Minny cause Silva did exactly what I thought he might...

2-0 +4.50 units make up for some of yesterdays late blunders...

Back