3/26 Horse Racing

Did they say how many tickets are left? 1 million after 2 races, the 9th had to knock out 95% of those, then Bibbo probably knocked out 85-90% of those. Maybe 5,000 tickets left?

Harmonize had to bull his way into some open ground at the top of the stretch, but I don't think it's DQ worthy.

lloyd did the race run yet in Dubai, the one that you get points for the kentucky derby?

lloyd did the race run yet in Dubai, the one that you get points for the kentucky derby?
Today was Dubai World Cup there were several big races there this morning, including $10 Million race which California Chrome won. The Kentucky Derby prep there, UAE Derby, was won by a Japanese horse named Lani who will be running in the Kentucky Derby

$89,456.54 on the Pick 6 payout, had 1 ticket that went 5 of 6

That 9th race did us both in. Damn the 1 and 2 banging into each other at the start.

Great day of racing though. Lani will likely be a toss on Derby day. Gun Runner looks interesting, tracked close to the pace and still finished strong.

That 9th race did us both in. Damn the 1 and 2 banging into each other at the start.

Great day of racing though. Lani will likely be a toss on Derby day. Gun Runner looks interesting, tracked close to the pace and still finished strong.

IF the 1 wins the 9th, the payout is probably a third of what the actual of was, but it would have been nice.

Lani, will probably be a toss I'm sure, but he is a Tapit out of a Sunday Silence mare so the breeding is there, heard he is shipping right to Churchill, so will have to hear how he is training may be able to hit the board. Gun Runner looked good, but he got a nice setup and everything went is way. I don't think Corey Lanarie will be riding for Tom Amoss any time soon, don't know what he was thinking, don't think he was catching Gun Runner but probably cost him 2nd.

I too like many of you, went 5-6 getting eliminated by that damn 3 horse. I only used 1,2,11 like many of you guys did. It is frustrating since it appeared #1 was the best horse, but got the worst trip getting crushed out of the gate by of course our other horse.

Have to wonder why pick 5 pays 4 of 5, but not the pick 6 paying 5 of 6. It was fun while it lasted 3 races. Only got harder and harder watching the 5 win at 8-1 and then my single of the 4 harmonize winning.

Back