3/26 Horse Racing

R2 @ Meydan: I'm against Marking who has had gate troubles, was reading a workout report and connections were talking how starting gate is much different

Trainer Doug Watson has twice as many wins as the next trainer at the meet here. Since they returned to dirt he has been putting out winners, couldn't win a race on the Tapata

From Brisnet:

One Man Band set a new track record of 1:35.21 for the metric mile, breaking his own track record of 1:35.68 set back in December.

I won't have action in R4 but curious to see how good this filly is and Lani is supposedly coming here for Peter Pan

I won't have action in R4 but curious to see how good this filly is and Lani is supposedly coming here for Peter Pan
I read some good things about Lani, and his efforts on dry dirt look good, nicely bred Tapit out of a Sunday Silence mare.

Same P2. At least cuse is through. maybe team of destiny. playing well right now.

lloyd yup I will throw some money on it

#4 most likely to improve in that race fwiw. Ok gonna spend a few hours digging in and figuring out what strategy I want to use. Do I want to cap the winner or do I want to cap a payday and how many .20c bets do I want to lose?

#4 most likely to improve in that race fwiw. Ok gonna spend a few hours digging in and figuring out what strategy I want to use. Do I want to cap the winner or do I want to cap a payday and how many .20c bets do I want to lose?
The good thing about the .20c bet is you could use a combination of the 2 of likely winners along with some price plays

Back