'22 mlb live bets

taylor pitching the 8th in kc but no lines. i'm sure he'll pitch top 9 if there's anything available.

limits stay the same as the usual live lines...most programs don't go over $500 per number though. so, you could take $500 at -10.5, then if they score you can put another $500 at -11.5. the issue is whether or not they will offer a line beyond the 8th inning in a blowout. sometimes you can only find it available on one program. but, if a line is up, it's just an algorithm that isn't aware a position player is pitching so you're basically cheating the system. i think they may realize and tweak it next season. when baseball live betting was in its infancy, i found a lot of issues and hammered them with impunity thinking it was a freak occurrence. it ended up lasting for a couple seasons, and then they starting cleaning up a lot of the kinks. now most baseball programs run very clean, but this cheat feature is still alive and well.

Appreciate the response bro, just happened to come around same time I was having this freaking eye surgery so I didn’t really log on much from Thursday till just getting back up and going the other day so just reading it now. So awesome when you can find Angles to beat these pricks! Unfortunately it never last as they figure it out, keep crushing them while ya can!!

Appreciate the response bro, just happened to come around same time I was having this freaking eye surgery so I didn’t really log on much from Thursday till just getting back up and going the other day so just reading it now. So awesome when you can find Angles to beat these pricks!
no prob. like worm says in rounders...i'm always going to look for that edge. it's great when you can strike completely unfair lines in your favor. i'm guessing surgery was successful since you're able to read the screen?

would be surprised if we didn't see at least 1 position player pitch in either of those games. will see within a few mins.

no prob. like worm says in rounders...i'm always going to look for that edge. it's great when you can strike completely unfair lines in your favor. i'm guessing surgery was successful since you're able to read the screen?

Pretty sure it went well but I’m still reading it with one eye! Lol. don’t have any vision in the one they had to repair the retina, still just a big ass blur but they said it could take 4-6 weeks for it to come back, if it freaking does. I think it going to, only been a week and think it a tad better than when they 1st took bandage off, they asked how many fingers that day and I said “there a hand in front of me!”, lol. I can see my hand now, dunno if I can tell how many fingers or not, sometimes I can make it out sometimes not.

Pretty sure the gas bubble they put behind eye or whatever is still effecting the vision cause I can see the bubble when I look up! No clue how long till that goes away. Hopefully soon! Lol

Pretty sure it went well but I’m still reading it with one eye! Lol. don’t have any vision in the one they had to repair the retina, still just a big ass blur but they said it could take 4-6 weeks for it to come back, if it freaking does. I think it going to, only been a week and think it a tad better than when they 1st took bandage off, they asked how many fingers that day and I said “there a hand in front of me!”, lol. I can see my hand now, dunno if I can tell how many fingers or not, sometimes I can make it out sometimes not.
hope they're right on the timing. as long as it comes back for football season.

Pretty sure the gas bubble they put behind eye or whatever is still effecting the vision cause I can see the bubble when I look up! No clue how long till that goes away. Hopefully soon! Lol
at least you don't have to get in the batter's box.

at least you don't have to get in the batter's box.

Fuxk, driving is tough! Lol. I couldn’t ever hit when I was a kid cause didht get my vision corrected till I was 20ish. Never knew how the hell everyone else stood in and hit ball, turns out it easier to do when you can see it out the pitchers hand and not trying to find the damn thing as it coming in! Lol

Fuxk, driving is tough! Lol. I couldn’t ever hit when I was a kid cause didht get my vision corrected till I was 20ish. Never knew how the hell everyone else stood in and hit ball, turns out it easier to do when you can see it out the pitchers hand and not trying to find the damn thing as it coming in! Lol
would be quite a rush if you're facing a hard thrower. turns into an extreme sport.

hope they're right on the timing. as long as it comes back for football season.

I’m kinda hoping my usually quick healing ability has them way long, I keep trying every day expecting to see!! Lol. What really blows even worse than the eye while they were doing the surgery they found some bs with my heart so did a ekg and I gotta go see a cardiologist Tuesday! They tried to keep me after surgery but I was in no mood for that shit, think they were being a tad dramatic. I’m getting it checked out but I’ll be damned if I was sitting around for hours waiting on their guy and going thru more crap that day! Lol. Figure it not a huge deal, same thing happened w my mom during cataract surgery and she still fine.

I’m kinda hoping my usually quick healing ability has them way long, I keep trying every day expecting to see!! Lol. What really blows even worse than the eye while they were doing the surgery they found some bs with my heart so did a ekg and I gotta go see a cardiologist Tuesday! They tried to keep me after surgery but I was in no mood for that shit, think they were being a tad dramatic. I’m getting it checked out but I’ll be damned if I was sitting around for hours waiting on their guy and going thru more crap that day! Lol. Figure it not a huge deal, same thing happened w my mom during cataract surgery and she still fine.
they probably didn't feel they charged enough for eye surgery so they wanted to break the bank before letting you go.

would be quite a rush if you're facing a hard thrower. turns into an extreme sport.

It always baffled me cause I’m no pussy but standing in box was really tough! Lol: then my vision was correctly diagnosed and fixed and it made more sense, I went thru life blind as shit compared to 20/20, they had to ween me down to 20/20 cause I couldn’t handle at 1st.

I guess blind the wrong word cause now I know what blind really is. Let’s just say outside 6 feet I can’t make out ppl faces, had no idea there was such a big gap between bowling pins (might have actually helped my bowling game! lol), so there no chance I was picking up ball out of pitchers hand!

not expecting position players today because we have the all-star break tomorrow, but i guess there's a chance in min and ny

Back