'22 mlb live bets

barnhart pitching the 9th. first time i've ever seen 3 position pitchers throw for the same team. score another fucking run.

moncada singles in abreu with 2 outs. a lot closer than it should have been, but two more wins. 11-1 now for the season on the position player bets.

Last edited:
possibility top 9 in was. martinez seems to be hell bent on not using position players though. will probably bring in his boy espino.

filthadelphia fucks it up again and doesn't score. they're responsible for 2 of the 3 losses all season.

filthadelphia fucks it up again and doesn't score. they're responsible for 2 of the 3 losses all season.

So Phillies to be that team. I can’t believe I bet them 30-1 to win WS at start the year. it made mathematical sense to me at the time but I failed to remember what fuck ups they are, lol.

16-0 going to bot 9. not going to hedge this one. if shittsburgh scores 6 i'm going to make out a player execution list. unfortunately they didn't leave the lines up to bet it more than once.

Last edited:
i've always hated those fuckers. total losers.

I really thought what they added to lineup plus the pen seemed improved. Ultimately didn’t really think they win WS but with expanded playoffs and thinking Mets always overvalued, their chances of getting in playoffs was really good and i be happy with any 30-1 bet that in playoffs,, Especially with a Nola/Wheeler 1-2! I did hate manager but that problem now solved! I didn’t realize how freaking awful the defense was gonna be!!! They just invent ways to continue losing, everything else comes together and they can’t make routine plays to win games!! Lol. I havnt looked at their WS odds in a long time but I’m assuming I coulda got closer to 50-1 before firing manager?!!?!!!

I almost never make any those plays before the season. I like to fire at 3-4-5 teams at the all star break that been underperforming and see if I can pick one out at sweet odds who makes a run. Only time it worked was NATS WS, got a nice payout on them around 35-1!!! This year Phillies would prob be one the teams I thought bout but I already have, prob at crappier odds than I could get now!! Lol.

vanmeter pitching. starting with ny -10.5 +200 bas super

This seems like a pretty amazing way to at least get something out of this ignorant new trend going on this year!! Do they put lower limits on you for these? Im assuming you hitting way more than losing?? I recall yadi having a 1-2-3 inning but that was only a few days after he gave up 4!!

I really thought what they added to lineup plus the pen seemed improved. Ultimately didn’t really think they win WS but with expanded playoffs and thinking Mets always overvalued, their chances of getting in playoffs was really good and i be happy with any 30-1 bet that in playoffs,, Especially with a Nola/Wheeler 1-2! I did hate manager but that problem now solved! I didn’t realize how freaking awful the defense was gonna be!!! They just invent ways to continue losing, everything else comes together and they can’t make routine plays to win games!! Lol. I havnt looked at their WS odds in a long time but I’m assuming I coulda got closer to 50-1 before firing manager?!!?!!!
pretty much every year people have high hopes for them...they could sign a bunch of huge names and they'll still manage to miss playoffs. perennial loser.

This seems like a pretty amazing way to at least get something out of this ignorant new trend going on this year!! Do they put lower limits on you for these? Im assuming you hitting way more than losing?? I recall yadi having a 1-2-3 inning but that was only a few days after he gave up 4!!
i've missed a few of these in the last week because of taking some days off, and i think there were multiple runs scored in all but 1 of the games. as far as the posted bets, they're 14-3 so far, and most were at +200 or higher.

limits stay the same as the usual live lines...most programs don't go over $500 per number though. so, you could take $500 at -10.5, then if they score you can put another $500 at -11.5. the issue is whether or not they will offer a line beyond the 8th inning in a blowout. sometimes you can only find it available on one program. but, if a line is up, it's just an algorithm that isn't aware a position player is pitching so you're basically cheating the system. i think they may realize and tweak it next season. when baseball live betting was in its infancy, i found a lot of issues and hammered them with impunity thinking it was a freak occurrence. it ended up lasting for a couple seasons, and then they starting cleaning up a lot of the kinks. now most baseball programs run very clean, but this cheat feature is still alive and well.

Back