'22 mlb live bets

just noticed gonzalez threw a 5-pitch 8th to get 3 outs...pretty sure they'll send him out to pitch top 9 again...if he does, will be a bet

too bad there was no bot 9 line, would have been a middle with that run scoring. nice payout on it regardless.

looks like 4 position players pitched today. frequency is definitely picking up. simmons pitched early in the day but i wasn't around...he gave up 5.

grichuk has a 1-2-3 9th but cockies score in bot 9. these still don't have a loss on the season.

How the hell he pitch a perfect inning? Everyone else I have seen do this lately has gotten knocked around. Maybe fish just didn’t have incentive to score up big? You would think that be stat padding time tho! Am I crazy or are more position players getting a chance to pitch in 9th this year? Sure feels like it to me but maybe that cause I saw 2 cardinals do it last few weeks.

How the hell he pitch a perfect inning? Everyone else I have seen do this lately has gotten knocked around. Maybe fish just didn’t have incentive to score up big? You would think that be stat padding time tho! Am I crazy or are more position players getting a chance to pitch in 9th this year? Sure feels like it to me but maybe that cause I saw 2 cardinals do it last few weeks.
gonzalez for sf pitched 2 scoreless innings a couple weeks ago and didn't allow a hit until the 6th batter he faced. this is after sd put up 10 runs through the first 7 innings. sometimes batters go up there and feel guilty so they just flail away at every pitch even if it's out of the zone, and some will hit a pop fly. grichuk didn't throw many strikes at all yesterday, and every pitch put in play was out of the zone. the first few weeks of the season started about normal pace...but lately, i agree with you that it's been happening a lot more frequently. and, two times this season, position players pitched for both sides in top and bot 9. i've never seen that before this year. your cards are a big contributor. marmol is now using position players when ahead in a game, not just trailing. i'm all for it. unfortunately, i think it's just a matter of time before the live programs start taking the lines down once the position player is announced because it is becoming rampant now. and the +300 and higher lines are pretty much like stealing money.

Last edited:
curious to see if martinez finally uses a position player in bot 8 in miami or he goes to his favorite blowout pitcher espino again

also high possibility for bot 8 in cincy

castro just threw the top of the 7th and went scoreless. wasn't expecting it this early, but should have 2 more innings of this...will bet in top 8.

meadows robs a hr and pollock grounds out with bases loaded. still need a run in the 9th to get the 12.5.

Back